Stray Fawn Community

Fox's FOURTH den where I'm too dumb to think of more synonyms for 'dumb'

Loxfeaf

3 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I finished it! Yippee!

I skipped the singing, though. Unless it was like, Adam, Lute, or Alastor singing. Their songs are good.

6 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

So

I did art

This is Alaska. She is another creature, same type as Hymn.

IMG_3218.thumb.jpeg.2c7efa65ff7b63385d2cc4dd2df64c2b.jpeg

Poppy. Psychotic cannibalistic murderer. Same species as Alaska and Hymn.

IMG_3220.thumb.jpeg.0aa715a671dd92845fd9b7b0d8171e53.jpeg

protogen????

6 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I skipped the singing, though. Unless it was like, Adam, Lute, or Alastor singing. Their songs are good.

YOU SKIPPED THE SINGING LOXFEEAF NOOOOOOOOOO THE SONGS ALL OF THE M ARE THE BEST PART UNLESS ITA THAT ONE PART WHERE MIMSY RUINS LUCIFERS SONG 🤬(#MIMSYHATE)

more than anything is my favorite one btw

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

protogen????

Nah, she just wears the mask so she doesn’t get killed by the robots there that I definitely didn’t name sentinels and it makes murder easier because she can track things.

Yesterday I damaged my arm.

Basically, someone bent this metal thing on my locker, and so I tried to bend it back, but I hurt my arm while trying so now it hurts whenever I move it. It got me out of PE, tho.

• Sad 4

On 2/23/2024 at 12:53 AM, Ozzy. said:

YOU SKIPPED THE SINGING LOXFEEAF NOOOOOOOOOO THE SONGS ALL OF THE M ARE THE BEST PART UNLESS ITA THAT ONE PART WHERE MIMSY RUINS LUCIFERS SONG 🤬(#MIMSYHATE)

more than anything is my favorite one btw

I just don't like songs in shows! Unless they're like, fast upbeat ones, or just really good ones. I like the ones with Alastor or Adam singing, and I will relisten to them, but I just don't like the others.

• Paw up 2

Am I the only one who finds it funny when the characters sing songs in shows, how they sing it together in perfect sync? Like, it takes months of practice for my classmates at every school to learn one song, but characters in shows suddenly link minds and just know perfectly how to sing the exact same thing. Also, random invisible instruments in the background randomly appear and go along with the singing. (This is all /j I know shows are just entertainment)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Welp.

We have two goats now.

My Dad and Grandpa were talking about getting them last night, but I didn't think they were SERIOUS.

They haven't named the goats yet, but the first words that came to mind were Dapple and Pepper, so I'll just call them that in my head for now.

I'm personally not that excited. I'm not the biggest fan of goats, and one of the dogs has been harassing them, which worried me when my Dad and Grandpa first started talking about getting the goats, but oh well.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Welp.

We have two goats now.

My Dad and Grandpa were talking about getting them last night, but I didn't think they were SERIOUS.

They haven't named the goats yet, but the first words that came to mind were Dapple and Pepper, so I'll just call them that in my head for now.

I'm personally not that excited. I'm not the biggest fan of goats, and one of the dogs has been harassing them, which worried me when my Dad and Grandpa first started talking about getting the goats, but oh well.

Aaand they already escaped the paddock. Don't worry, they wandered up to our front door luckily.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Aaand they already escaped the paddock. Don't worry, they wandered up to our front door luckily.

For ages, we just let them wander around. Then we locked them in another place with better fences. They haven't escaped from there yet. The dogs aren't harassing them that much anymore.

• Like 2

(Hazbin Hotel stuff/maybe spoilers)

Emily (An Angel) in that song just gives off rebellious teenager vibes when she sings with Charlie against Sera /j

19 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Yesterday I damaged my arm.

Basically, someone bent this metal thing on my locker, and so I tried to bend it back, but I hurt my arm while trying so now it hurts whenever I move it. It got me out of PE, tho.

u have lockers 

omg 

I want lockers 😒

18 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Welp.

We have two goats now.

apparently goats are actually really good pets and have Alot of personality 

17 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

9 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

For ages, we just let them wander around. Then we locked them in another place with better fences. They haven't escaped from there yet. The dogs aren't harassing them that much anymore.

👍

My obsessions in order (I think):

Niche

The Forums

MSM

Rainworld

Hollow Knight

Murder Drones

Helluva Boss

Hazbin Hotel

The main ones:

Rainworld

MSM

Ones where I’m not sure where they go:

Warrior Cats

Wings of Fire

Cattails (Wildwood story doesn’t count)

Creatures of Sonaria

Minor ones:

Cattails

The Lion King

Dragon Adventures

One that probably has the majority of my OCs:

MSM

Ones that had the most effect on my life:

MSM

Helluva Boss

My classmate watches Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss: YAY

She likes them both: YAY

She likes my drawings of the characters: YAY

She hates Lute: *Dies*

She likes her voice tho: YAY

Lute stuff I drew at school today

IMG_3424.thumb.jpeg.db8e64b66fdf8e3e00c915a3662d0f3b.jpeg

IMG_3425.thumb.jpeg.8a762cf4acfefa39245f9e2d300cdad4.jpeg

IMG_3430.thumb.jpeg.4fec53e8a472994f2575fc6fb2bf7573.jpeg

IMG_3422.thumb.jpeg.07c8120d9779b07fa90c38163f51b318.jpeg

IMG_3421.thumb.jpeg.8b46e1b00c46c319fdf80deaa6efa52f.jpeg

I’m very proud of my drawings because Lute is HUMAN (Pretty much, just with wings and a halo and ultimate power) and I usually SUCK at that. 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Loxfeaf said:

Lute stuff I drew at school today

IMG_3424.thumb.jpeg.db8e64b66fdf8e3e00c915a3662d0f3b.jpeg

IMG_3425.thumb.jpeg.8a762cf4acfefa39245f9e2d300cdad4.jpeg

IMG_3430.thumb.jpeg.4fec53e8a472994f2575fc6fb2bf7573.jpeg

IMG_3422.thumb.jpeg.07c8120d9779b07fa90c38163f51b318.jpeg

IMG_3421.thumb.jpeg.8b46e1b00c46c319fdf80deaa6efa52f.jpeg

I’m very proud of my drawings because Lute is HUMAN (Pretty much, just with wings and a halo and ultimate power) and I usually SUCK at that. 

Your pencil drawings are really good, I don't think I've ever seen you do traditional? 

Whenever I try to draw at school I always get embarrassed and cover it because I'm afraid someone will take pictures 😭😭

16 minutes ago, Stranger said:

Whenever I try to draw at school I always get embarrassed and cover it because I'm afraid someone will take pictures 😭😭

Same.

16 minutes ago, Stranger said:

Your pencil drawings are really good, I don't think I've ever seen you do traditional? 

Really?

*Runs to my drawing book to do more drawings*

• Eek! 1