Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread (V4), Where you shall be subjected to horrors beyond your comprehension

BirbMonster

On 2/10/2024 at 7:32 PM, BirbMonster said:

Redesign of my Rain World OC

They've been renamed from Escapee to Radar. They don't escape things they detect things

OCredesign.thumb.png.70389da1e48e45744a319dc1b2e9763b.png

Pick a number 1 to 25 and I’ll answer a corresponding question about my oc but I’m not showing you the question list

We need more reactions on this forum. Sometimes I want to react to something but none of the reactions express my emotions properly 

For starters, :Derp: should be an actual reaction, I don’t know why it’s not

We also should have a shocked/suprised reaction

Just now, lizardcake said:

pi /j

(just do 3)

Question 3 is…

Where does your slugcat come from? Born wild? Descendant of a purposed organism? A purposed organism themselves?

Radar is a not-so-purposed organism made by the iterator Boundless Creativity! By not-so-purposes, I mean that none of BC’s creations are for some specific purpose, such as Hunter and Spearmaster in canon, but the iterator only makes them because they think it’s fun to mess around with weird creatures

2 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

We need more reactions on this forum. Sometimes I want to react to something but none of the reactions express my emotions properly 

For starters, :Derp: should be an actual reaction, I don’t know why it’s not

We also should have a shocked/suprised reaction

we need: 

-surprised 

-angry 

-eyeroll 

-concerned

-mischievous (i would overuse this a ton)

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 2

9 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Pick a number 1 to 25 and I’ll answer a corresponding question about my oc but I’m not showing you the question list

25 😧

51 minutes ago, Stranger said:

25 😧

The question is,

Describe your slugcat's campaign, as if it were a playable character. Would it be difficult? What type of regions would the player travel through? What is the story?

The campaign would probably take place mostly near Boundless Creativity’s (mentioned in the answer fix) superstructure, and therefore would feature a lot of unique creatures. Maybe there’d be areas and creatures where you’d have to utilise their enhanced hearing and touch to pass. It would end with them going to Outer Expanse in some way because that’s where they live currently 👍

Just now, BirbMonster said:

Here have a Minecraft screenshot I took that could make a cool computer wallpaper

2024-02-15_13_42_25.thumb.png.5b15b7f4a98f0cf205f786356f09bcb4.png

By the way the savannah here is the entire savannah biome. It's a mini savannah

Another thing near here is the s a n d  t o w e r  (it's really close to the savannah)

2024-02-15_13_47_33.thumb.png.ed7cbe7c82c8df8959a0fe7400c0d0f4.png

I should probably share the seed and coordinates of this. It's certainly intresting

3 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Another thing near here is the s a n d  t o w e r  (it's really close to the savannah)

2024-02-15_13_47_33.thumb.png.ed7cbe7c82c8df8959a0fe7400c0d0f4.png

I should probably share the seed and coordinates of this. It's certainly intresting

And there's a buried treasure in the beach (map visible in my hotbar lol) but it's in the water. I'll get rid of every piece of sand and gravel in the chunk to find it if I have to