Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread (V4), Where you shall be subjected to horrors beyond your comprehension

BirbMonster

1 hour ago, Farore the silly said:

i personally own 10 chickens and i already had like 5 broods of chickens, its the cutest thing on earth aaaah

My sis trained one of the youngs to stay on her arm like an eagle would do, and i trained another to answer me when i talked to her 

they're named Topaze, Diamant (Diamond), Cristal (trained by my sister) , Phenix, Aurore (Aurora), Isis, Indiana Jones(trained by me) , Jack Sparrow (she does tap dancing or idk) Sandy and Cloudy !

• Like 1

Interview with my 2 and a half year old sister:

”What’s your favourite colour?”

*points at the red shirt she is wearing*
“Is it red?”

”Yes :D”

“What’s your favourite animal?”

*stands there thinking for a long time*

“Black :D”

• Eek! 1

Just now, BirbMonstwo said:

Interview with my 2 and a half year old sister:

”What’s your favourite colour?”

*points at the red shirt she is wearing*
“Is it red?”

”Yes :D”

“What’s your favourite animal?”

*stands there thinking for a long time*

“Black :D”

On the way to the aquarium, we were trying to get her to say the names of various sea creatures. Here are some of her various ways of pronouncing ‘octopus’

”Ococky”

”Oggogay,”

”Ockygay,”

On the way to the aquarium, we were trying to get her to say the names of various sea creatures. Here are some of her various ways of pronouncing ‘octopus’

”Ococky”

”Oggogay,”

”Ockygay,”

Can’t forget Ococker.

Trampoline park storytime from a few days ago:

I was a little bit tired and bored so I started building a wall out of blocks in the foam pit. However my wall was blocking one of the paths around it, and some kids wanted to go through. There was three of them and they all looked like six years old.

Obviously I didn’t want my wall demolished, so these kids decided not to and one of them complimented my wall, then she started talking about how it was her birthday while I was like ‘Uhh ok,” with a straight face to everything

Then they ran off and went around the other side. The birthday kid randomly pointed at me and said ‘YOU’RE MY FRIEND NOW!’ And then they all ran off to build their own foam block wall

4 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

”Ococky”

”Oggogay,”

”Ockygay,”

If you’re wondering about other ones, we have 🐟fick and 🦈sack

On 1/1/2024 at 9:58 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"I ate five homeless people because I thought they were watermelons 😔"

On 12/17/2023 at 10:56 AM, takoyamaaaS said:

guy named "joke" 🪱

On 2/15/2024 at 11:07 AM, BirbMonster said:

The addition to Minecraft I want most is a craftable pet bed so your pets can respawn.

love this stuff

21 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

I got this goofy ahh plush from an aquarium gift shop (will post real fish pics soon)

Any name suggestions?

1910B86D-BBD8-4952-9E3B-89DAF2F5B4BA.jpeg

12E2F8B5-C86C-48D8-9AA3-822D741AC6DB.jpeg

0FE2F4F7-8A9C-4447-98C1-CA10CA2D535A.jpeg

glooper 😍

• Love 1

My legs are extremely sore I can’t even bend my knees slightly without internally sobbing in pain

I think it’s from spending a lot of time at a trampoline park yesterday, i barely excersise at all normally

(IMPORTANT!)

So, the trip. I was supposed to come back tomorrow, but that situation has changed due to issues with my mom’s passport. My dad and brother (the one on the forums, not the baby) are flying tomorrow,  but me, my mom, and the rest of my siblings have to stay here for a while. 

The reasons for who is staying is that the toddlers don’t exactly have a choice, my other sister wants to stay for some reason, and I have to because my mom needed me to help her.

When will I return? I don’t know, probably Eastertime? I’ll be studying here and everything. 

I’ll update y’all if anything interesting happens.

(IMPORTANT!)

So, the trip. I was supposed to come back tomorrow, but that situation has changed due to issues with my mom’s passport. My dad and brother (the one on the forums, not the baby) are flying tomorrow,  but me, my mom, and the rest of my siblings have to stay here for a while. 

The reasons for who is staying is that the toddlers don’t exactly have a choice, my other sister wants to stay for some reason, and I have to because my mom needed me to help her.

When will I return? I don’t know, probably Eastertime? I’ll be studying here and everything. 

I’ll update y’all if anything interesting happens.

I’m trying to see positives in this. Like, hey at least every kid expect the babies gets their own room for a bit! Hey, at least there’s a public library near where we’re staying, I can actually read books! Hey, at least I like this town mainly because I look at it through nostalgia goggles!

3 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

I’m trying to see positives in this. Like, hey at least every kid expect the babies gets their own room for a bit! Hey, at least there’s a public library near where we’re staying, I can actually read books! Hey, at least I like this town mainly because I look at it through nostalgia goggles!

The reason I can’t just read books in Polish instead is because even though I’m fluent in both languages I can’t focus on big chunks of text in Polish. It doesn’t happen with English. The text kinda melts into soup :[

Believe it or not, the baby sister I’ve mentioned a few times does figure things out sometimes. I always use the same water bottle for drinking (I carry it everywhere) and whenever I place it down nearby and sis sees that I’m not holding it, she hands it to me and says ‘Have :D’

Cute right? Well she also regularly pushes the youngest sibling (her little brother) and answers ‘Yes :D’ whenever I jokingly ask her if she ate the kids at the daycare

She has two sides guys.

• Love 2