Stray Fawn Community

describe a game/show/book you like in 1 sentence

lizardcake

10 hours ago, 2763miles said:
  • me and the homies after saving a bunch of kids from a burning building after committing multiple acts of gang violence (bonus points if you know this one) (book)
  • sentient objects get sent to green sphere land connected to a plug (youtube show)
  • invasive species that loves committing crimes (this isn't a show, movie or game but i wanted to include it) (technically an advertisement?)
  • local light child gets stuck in an endless loop of life and death (game)
  • oh hey, stray fawn studio made this one! (game)
  • make a virus that makes people constantly do tiktok dances and order 70 lattes from starbucks (game)
  • flaming arms (book series)
  • physics simulator with a robot that hates you (game)
  • physics simulator 2 except the robot gets turned into a potato (game)
  • emoticon insults you for sucking at the game because he is self-aware (bonus points if you get this one too) (game)
  • human backstory simulator (game)
  • get murdered by a prehistoric crocodile simulator but mobile friendly (game)
  • get murdered by a prehistoric crocodile simulator but made by different people, NOT mobile friendly, more realistic and it costs 30 dollars (game)
  • c r e a t u r e (roblox game)
  • create ungodly animal hybrids and kill gods or something (TWENTY bonus points if you get this one, the fandom is practically dead) (game)
  • twenty feet tall bugs and arachnids start their own society and keep humans in little boxes (youtube show)
  • oh no, bug rain! (i actually don't like this one anymore) (comic)
  • death is rated E for everyone! (youtube show)
  • elevator that is WAY too full and also can kill you (roblox game)
  • griffin simulator (roblox game)
  • all-out bug war (roblox game)
  • WHY DOES THIS KID HAVE A LITERAL GOD IN THEIR POCKET (game)
  • haha funny doodle (roblox game)
  • live in a computer simulator (roblox game)
  • live in a computer simulator but violent (roblox game)
  • waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooooooooo (game)
  • local sentient rook goes through cryogenic freezing (youtube show)
  • JEANS I MISS YOUUU (comic)
  • dice causes an explosion (comic)
  • local white boy survives off of pizza sauce with his giant shark child friend (comic)

if you can get all of these right then be my friend

The second one is definitely ONE (pun not intended)

Death is rated e for everyone could totally be bfdi

One of the getting murdered by a prehistoric crocodile simulators has to be Path of titans the other one might be the isle (I barely know anything about it so I could be wrong) 

Griffin simulator is most likely Griffin's destiny (never played, just knows it exists)

The elevator one could be regretavator (never played I know it exists tho)

Haha funny doodle Is probably either speed draw or spray paint

Create ungodly animal hybrids is giving me spore vibes for some reason 

The virus one is probably plage inc like someone already said

The stray fawn studio one is probably niche 

And thats all I can think of for now!

Wow new page 

Two gay miniatures go through the best enemies to love with ark I've ever seen (movie) 

Gay object gets trauma and -1 boyfriend (other people get trauma 2 but I don't care as much) (YouTube show)

alright part 2

-An entire town suddenly disappears one night and you're off to investigate, have fun uncovering the eldritch horrors and being overcome by existential dread! (game)

-Girl has nightmare about getting hit by a rollercoaster, wakes up in a mall, and then goes on the worst walk back home that anyone has ever experienced as she is consumed by the horrors (also her dad is dead rip) (game)

-If you though that OUR ocean was bad, wait until you see what this place has in store (send help there is a giant glowing fish making unfathomable noises outside my submarine) (game)

-Who knew that some mushrooms could end the world? (game but also a show)

-Town cursed by evil witch sends reanimated serial killers after some confused teenage girl (also theres some teen drama in the back or smth idk i was there for the horrors) (movie)

-Becoming a werewolf is apparently synonymous with becoming a woman, who knew (now go kill your sister) (movie)

-Wouldn't it be crazy if the city i grew up was suddenly polluted by nuclear testing and everyone became a zombie haha-OH MY GOD THE CITY I GREW UP IS POLLUTED BY NUCLEAR TESTING AND EVERYONE HAS BECOME A ZOMBIE (game)

6 hours ago, MАTTRESS said:

guy gets stuck in a time loop, inside a bigger, longer time loop that they don't remember

girl puts herself in a time loop to save her Friend

talking flower puts random cowboy kid in a time loop (this is debatable)

ok thats enough time loops sorry guys. can you tell i like time loops (only reason there isn't another one is because polly already did it or it's spoilers)

sad kid does not leave his house and sleeps all day

random guy starts by committing deforestation to build a town and ends with defeating an eldritch lunar god

8 year old needs to put the sun back in a dying world (there is actually another description on this thread that unintentionally applies but its spoilers so i wont say)

guy goes adventuring, dies horribly, goes to underwater hell and dies horribly there unless they escape (< roblox game)

trans woman has to escape her evil shadow self to climb this mountain!!

1. slay the princess maybe? 

2. madoka magica

3. undertale yellow

4. omori

5. terraria

6. oneshot

7....... deepwoken

8. celeste

• Paw up 1

12 hours ago, Katumai said:

alright part 2

-An entire town suddenly disappears one night and you're off to investigate, have fun uncovering the eldritch horrors and being overcome by existential dread! (game)

-Girl has nightmare about getting hit by a rollercoaster, wakes up in a mall, and then goes on the worst walk back home that anyone has ever experienced as she is consumed by the horrors (also her dad is dead rip) (game)

-If you though that OUR ocean was bad, wait until you see what this place has in store (send help there is a giant glowing fish making unfathomable noises outside my submarine) (game)

-Who knew that some mushrooms could end the world? (game but also a show)

-Town cursed by evil witch sends reanimated serial killers after some confused teenage girl (also theres some teen drama in the back or smth idk i was there for the horrors) (movie)

-Becoming a werewolf is apparently synonymous with becoming a woman, who knew (now go kill your sister) (movie)

-Wouldn't it be crazy if the city i grew up was suddenly polluted by nuclear testing and everyone became a zombie haha-OH MY GOD THE CITY I GREW UP IS POLLUTED BY NUCLEAR TESTING AND EVERYONE HAS BECOME A ZOMBIE (game)

3: Subnautica

4: The Last of Us

5: I KNOW what this is but i forgor the name

6: Gingersnaps?

15 hours ago, MАTTRESS said:

plague inc??

idk whats with the endless loop of death but sounds like sky cotl

hybrid animals the mobile game???

all of these r correct! lol

16 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

haha funny doodle and c r e a t u r e are CoS and doodle world?

yuh

17 hours ago, WeevilWood said:

The second one is definitely ONE (pun not intended)

Death is rated e for everyone could totally be bfdi

One of the getting murdered by a prehistoric crocodile simulators has to be Path of titans the other one might be the isle (I barely know anything about it so I could be wrong) 

Griffin simulator is most likely Griffin's destiny (never played, just knows it exists)

The elevator one could be regretavator (never played I know it exists tho)

Haha funny doodle Is probably either speed draw or spray paint

Create ungodly animal hybrids is giving me spore vibes for some reason 

The virus one is probably plage inc like someone already said

The stray fawn studio one is probably niche 

And thats all I can think of for now!

second is one!!

the death one isn't bfdi, it actually isn't an object show at all lol

griffin simulator is griffin's destiny

elevator is regretevator

funny doodle is doodle world

nope, spore is somewhere tho

virus one is plague inc

stray fawn studio one is niche!!

oh yeah also both of the crocodile ones are path of titans and the isle respectively (technically path of titans does cost money if you want more than just the starting dinosaurs)

Edited by 2763miles
added things

5 hours ago, 2763miles said:

all of these r correct! lol

ITS FR HYBRID ANIMALS? what in the wprld goes on in that game i just barely remember playing it when i was like 9 it has a fandom??

ok im gonna try to get some more that you guys might noy know

amnesiac anime girl is on your pc and you've gotta help her get her memories back!! (with hammers)

little critter pushes words around??

you are in a limbo full of furries and the devil is a cat

you are a turnip and i could say something else that would make it immediately obvious but i won't 

you're a girl and you explore your dreams or something idk i have like 100 minutes in that game i just have second hand knowledge from undertale fandom 

6 hours ago, Modiano Urania said:

3: Subnautica

4: The Last of Us

5: I KNOW what this is but i forgor the name

6: Gingersnaps?

I'm surprised you got Ginger Snaps, I thought I was the only one who liked that movie

The others are right, #1 is Everybody's Gone to The Rapture, #2 is Silent Hill 3,  #5 is Fear Street and #7 is Resident Evil 2

- twins go on vacation, end up fighting dorito demon

- main character is not actually the main character, saves the world with the power of music and friendship anyways

- girl goes to demon realm instead of summer camp, even gets a gf there

- basically animal crossing but on a boat, with dead people and occasionally depressing

i think this is the last one i can't think of anything else

On 4/10/2024 at 9:14 AM, Lilytuft said:

-Teens (the good guys) bully a homeless kid (the antagonist) who turns out to be the chosen one

-Evil guy tries not to fight his son, fails

-Robot explodes to save his friends

-Noodle house turns out to be a cover-up for a snake cult

-Guy becomes allergic to water after not running fast enough

-Floating orange dude wants to marry underage girl who kind of looks like his dead lover (don't worry, he's not actually into her, he just wants unlimited power)

-A boomer and an ipad kid are twins

-Girl revives guy's dad as revenge for not stopping a big snake when he was 10

-Teens raise a guy who's over 1000 years old

-Army of shapeshifters attacks, and not a single one of them changes shape

-One of the main characters becomes a tyrannical ruler for like 60 years and gets away with it

-Everyone turns into cubes because some guy didn't finish developing a game that ate a beta tester

-There's a society where politics depend on slugs and throwing rocks at the ruler

-Guy gets sacrificed to a cardboard cutout

-"My first girlfriend turned into the sea." "That's rough, buddy"

-Zombie invasion that can only be stopped by the main good guy turning evil

-Whoops, some guys accidentally broke the multiverse in their search for power! Good luck with that!

-Furries send Fireboy and Sans Undertale into the backrooms

These are actually all just different seasons from a show that was far too long to fit into one sentence

ok the Atla reference \

trhat is like the line that any an would know 

I was actually laughing so hard

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

- twins go on vacation, end up fighting dorito demon

- main character is not actually the main character, saves the world with the power of music and friendship anyways

- girl goes to demon realm instead of summer camp, even gets a gf there

- basically animal crossing but on a boat, with dead people and occasionally depressing

i think this is the last one i can't think of anything else

is the first one gravity falls ? 

idk the second one \

the owl house (btw I love this show)

and I also don't know the lat one 

22 hours ago, Modiano Urania said:

About 200 war criminals* and a janitor go on a road trip I mean err on a journey to find a new home for their species, immediately proceed to make everyone think they died at launch for like two years till they start a Skype call after stopping amnesiac god #3 from committing genocide also they unknowingly duplicated themselves and one of the duplicated crews dies horribly because a theater kid did drugs, the drugs exist because of time travel btw, a scientist accidentally creates the multiverse while trying to stop another scientist from time traveling, DO NOT ENTER THE BASEMENT, everyone has died at least once except the midwife, there are two endings one of them everyone is depressed except three dudes in the other they go if it sucks it da bricks and straight up ditch the universe

(Comic)

*The therapist may not have committed war crimes we cannot be certain

Took me embarrassingly long to realize the janitor was Tailgate, and I'm still too sleep deprived to remember who's the theater kid and what the drugs are

2 hours ago, lizardcake said:

i havent played it but spiritfarer ?

• Paw up 1

23 hours ago, MАTTRESS said:

ITS FR HYBRID ANIMALS? what in the wprld goes on in that game i just barely remember playing it when i was like 9 it has a fandom??

YEAH IT HAS A FANDOM. IT HAS A FANMADE COMIC BASED ON IT. in one of the quests you literally have to kill a god 😭

19 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

Star wars but instead of fighting people with light sabers, you fight blocks with songs in the background

is this jsab

On 4/12/2024 at 7:25 PM, GHOSTVALK said:

Star wars but instead of fighting people with light sabers, you fight blocks with songs in the background

Beat saber 

On 4/9/2024 at 10:45 PM, lizardcake said:

girl gets lost in frog land

Waitwaitwait- Amphibia? Sorry, I get cartoons with similar styles mixed up easily

legalized dog fighting with elemental powers

feral cats worship the sky and kill eachother

blue muscular dog spins around VERY fast

• Haha 1