Stray Fawn Community

a new introduction

hello! it's been a while so i thought i should make a new introduction.

im dolan!!! i also go by the name lawrence/larry. i am an autistic hobbyist artist. i use it/it's.

i've loved niche since 2016 and i originally joined the forums in 2018!!! [but i lost that account due to steam log-in breaking...] i have lots of niche ocs too!!! they are from a hypothetical future where nichelings replace humans as the dominant intelligent species

i beta-tested the mobile game and i own both the steam and nintendo switch versions of the game!! i think it's safe to say that niche is my favorite game other than maaaaybe a few pokemon games...

outside of niche, i love lots of media! pokemon has been my life-long special interest and gen 7 is forever my favorite. my favorite pokemon are rotom, grimmsnarl, swoobat, perrserker, alolan golem, and clefable!

i also like warrior cats! my favorites are scourge, yellowfang, crowfeather, lionblaze, and bluestar.

i also enjoy ginga, sonic the hedgehog, my singing monsters, wolfquest, and lots of other things.

i am always willing to make new friends :v)

• Like 4
  • Eek! 1

On 4/16/2024 at 6:29 PM, dolan said:

hello! it's been a while so i thought i should make a new introduction.

im dolan!!! i also go by the name lawrence/larry. i am an autistic hobbyist artist. i use it/it's.

i've loved niche since 2016 and i originally joined the forums in 2018!!! [but i lost that account due to steam log-in breaking...] i have lots of niche ocs too!!! they are from a hypothetical future where nichelings replace humans as the dominant intelligent species

i beta-tested the mobile game and i own both the steam and nintendo switch versions of the game!! i think it's safe to say that niche is my favorite game other than maaaaybe a few pokemon games...

outside of niche, i love lots of media! pokemon has been my life-long special interest and gen 7 is forever my favorite. my favorite pokemon are rotom, grimmsnarl, swoobat, perrserker, alolan golem, and clefable!

i also like warrior cats! my favorites are scourge, yellowfang, crowfeather, lionblaze, and bluestar.

i also enjoy ginga, sonic the hedgehog, my singing monsters, wolfquest, and lots of other things.

i am always willing to make new friends :v)

hiiiii welcome back . I probably don't know u so hii

I also love warrior cats and bluster is cool 

• Like 1