Stray Fawn Community

Savage island, a paradise and nightmare for nichelings

thivid08

Lately I have been thinking of an island where everything is focused around the nichelings, savage island, also called rogue island, is a place full of berries and bunnies, with plenty of trees. It looks like the grasslands, but it has more trees and more types of trees, and its darker, wich could remind you of the jungle. Food is not a problem there, many food sources are plentiful, and nichelings of all kinds have lived here for generations, so you are more likely to find wandering nichelings with rare genes here. So why is this a killer island? Well, nichelings have lived here since ancient times, and they are as common as bunnies(just lorewise, they are not really as common as bunies) So predators have adapted specifically to hunt them( and I will get to that in a bit) also, rogue males live here, and also, rogue females, also known as lonely ladies( The rogue female idea is not mine.) Rogue females look like female rogue males, but they spawn pregnant with a baby with bad genes, they will look for nests and steal them, and maybe they can swap tiles with a female on the nest, they will leave the baby to you and mate again or release one of your babies from the pack and make it follow her, and you can only get it back by killing the female or giving the baby 5 food. Now lets talk about the predators( BWAHAHAHAHA!)

Mataconda: This is a stealthy killer with two forms, and it looks like an anaconda, but with four short legs, and its neck is long so it can look down upon its prey. It cant be smelled or heard properly because it mimics the scent and sound of a nicheling, so smelling or hearing it will show you a rogue male with a yellow aura instead of red. It moves one tile every time a nicheling moves, and once it finds a nicheling, it swallows it and changes into its fat form, and it will move five tiles away from the nichelings after eating. It is like a moving carnivore plant, its normal form moves during the day and targets nichelings, and its digesting form is fat and tries to avoid nichelings, and it only moves five tiles every night until it finishes digestion. When full, it will try to find a tree to climb it and finish digestion. It lives for fifty days. Its deadly and its hard to save a nicheling from it, because it will only spit it out if it recieves 15 damage in one day, but it can be baited towards rogues, it loves every type of nicheling. Maybe its normal form could move five tiles every night and every time a nicheling moves in its fat form, to make it easier to spot and avoid,

Stats: Normal: 1 speed, 2 eyesight, 4 smelling, 3 hearing, 1 swallow, 1 defense, 1 climbing. Fat: 5 speed, and the same stats as before but with 3 defense.

Toxcat: Its a yellow feline that hunts in packs from 2 to rarely 5 members, and its quite similar to a ramfox in terms of stats. It moves during the day, making it very deadly. Its not toxic, but it moves every time a nicheling moves and each one deals 2 attack, also it prefers to go towards babies and nichelings with less energy, however, toxcats will not attack nichelings that have bigger groups than them, for example, if 3 nichelings are next to each other, a pack of 2 toxcats will flee.

Rogue falcle: The ultimate predator, it looks like a mix between an eagle an a falcon with brown and white colors and its huge, larger than an adult nicheling. It will make a distinct screech when it shows up and it will stay in the skies for five days before it leaves. It behaves like a bluebird, but this one is invincible and it will take away any creature, even adult nichelings. However, if three nichelings stay together, in triangle formation, it wont take them, this also means it wont take toxcats in large groups. If a nicheling is alone, it can try hiding in the shade of a thick leaved tree, wich is only found in this island, but this tree is very rare and matacondas like to hide there, so another option is to hide in the grass, but you would need over 8 camouflage to hide properly. the falcle will fly all over the island, so it wont stay in a particular spot. Its deadly, but it only stays 5 days.

• Like 1

4 replies to this post

Next time it is probably best if you just link the post (referring to the lonely ladies) doing that here now:

Also I am always for challenge but I feel like your predators need a little bit more balancing :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Jojo said:

Next time it is probably best if you just link the post (referring to the lonely ladies) doing that here now:

Also I am always for challenge but I feel like your predators need a little bit more balancing :)

Thank you Jojo! :) 

• Like 1