Stray Fawn Community

Balance Bears- How Do They Feel?

ChasingNyx

Okay so, I'm in the Frost Lands right now and I have a rouge born female who is staying away from the rest of tribe and she found two balance bears. She had bad genes so I shoved her in front of the two to try and kill her. But they didn't? They didn't care and just stayed one day before just walking away. I'm curious, do they even care? They only seem to attack after I attack. So, I'm curious about your guys opinions. Are they neutral? Are our nichelings below them and they just don't care unless provoked? What do you think?
Edit: Nvm it was just because she was derp snouted. GOD DANG IT!
I wanted story lines
whyyy

Mmm yep. Oh yes and when the snow went away they start chasing down my digging trunks to death. Fun, huh?
Edit: Digging trunk sat still beside a balance bear and now she has even less life span. hahaha my poor breeding female :c
Edit edit: I wish they were neutral. I seriously wish.

I fought of a balance bear recently at it didn't attack any of my creatures. It just wanted to run away. Probably because some of them had sabre fangs.

1 hour ago, ChasingNyx said:

I had a pack of saber fangs and sat one by a balance bear and got attacked. Now I'm just confused. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. 

Yep, now I am confused as well ^^