Stray Fawn Community

Dumb things you do?

bostonlobstah

-I accept all wanderers in and keep rogue children.

-i also let creatures die next to their mates, their mate’s corpse, or if they don’t have one, next to their family.

-I also have a strange obsession with keeping poison fangs in my story mode playthrough

• Like 8

Just now, aroefex said:

-I accept all wanderers in and keep rogue children.

-i also let creatures die next to their mates, their mate’s corpse, or if they don’t have one, next to their family.

-I also have a strange obsession with keeping poison fangs in my story mode playthrough

Pretty much me.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Breed with the wrong nicheling when I click too fast..

Oh my god yes and it is so painful when you are roleplaying and have all the stories lain out and then the misclick comes along and wants to destroy everything!

• Like 5

-keeping recessive albinism around because of it's "history" and then going to the jungle (the tribe survived, though)

-Being too proud to run away from a bearyena because this berrybush belongs to me!

-Breed siblings together, get a bunch of babies that you can't really use, get a high tribe size, move to different island with the three new breeding pairs, repeat

• Like 7

Is it that weird to keep rogue children? I don't have the heart to get rid of them. The worst I'll do is banish them if for challenge reasons I have to reduce tribe numbers. It' not their fault who their parents are and some of them are kind of cute.

Now actual weird things? If an albino rogue shows up, he must be bred with - he might be Yuki!

• Like 5

Just now, Kalium said:

Is it that weird to keep rogue children? I don't have the heart to get rid of them. The worst I'll do is banish them if for challenge reasons I have to reduce tribe numbers. It' not their fault who their parents are and some of them are kind of cute.

Heh I drown them...

• Like 1