Stray Fawn Community

Random Suggestion #1- The Fodger

Goggles-kun

This suggestion will be in a series of suggestions called "Random Suggestions". Well, as long as I remember to do them.

So, since I am an original human being, I'm going to make a suggestion about a new animal: the Fodger!

"But wait," you say, slightly recoiling away from my suggestion. "What exactly is a Fodger?"

Well, a Fodger is very simple: it's a combination between a Red fox and an American Badger. (If you want, devs, you could also make it a European Badger. Also, do you capitalize animal names? I dunno.)

image.png.9e1a8b3511704559de234f3c6a8ab1a7.png

I'd imagine it would have the speed of a fox and the strength of a badger. And some cold resistance.

Where They Appear:

• Long Winter
  • Frost Lands
  • Summer Mountains
  • First Snow
  • Grass Adventure (Maybe?)

Stats:

• +2 speed
  • +3 attack strength
  • +2 resistance to cold
  • +1 vision (badgers have bad vision)

After some research, I learned foxes and badgers have outstanding night vision and smelling and hearing.

• +4 smelling
  • +3 hearing

Other Facts:

• When killed, they drop 10 food points.
  • They live for 20 days with no damage.
  • They will actively hunt rabbils and steal berries. They'll also steal healing plants.
  • Like Walrus deer, Fodgers are neutral until provoked.

Anything else I need to add?

• Like 5

4 replies to this post

25 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

How do they do anything if they have 0 eyesight? Do they move every turn, or just when night passes? Do they have another hindleg?? (it looks like they only have one)

1. I'll change that. I just reasoned since badgers have terrible vision and foxes have pretty good vision, it would be 0 vision.

2. It's just my art style. They do have two hind legs, I just drew it so you couldn't see the other.

Ugh! I hate it when people think animals I draw only have one hind leg! It's one of my trigger words.

• Like 3