Stray Fawn Community

Who should I reincarnate?

medicine cat

Who should be reincarnated?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be reincarnated? (Pick as many as you like)

• Birchstar
    • Yarrowleap
    • Brightcopy
    • Briarstar
    • Brightfang
    • Puddlemoon

This poll is closed to new votes

Okay, so I'm continuing with this challenge, and since my clan died, I'm starting over with the same bloodline.
My only problem? I need help deciding who to reincarnate!
1199077533_ScreenShot2018-11-23at10_58_44AM.png.3c51d2bc5c8fdd6153bb673eae2373a1.png
Here's our starting couple. Beauties, aren't they? Choose the cat(s) from the previous clan you like the best, and the one (or two...) with the most votes will be reincarnated! 
INFO ON EACH NICHELING:

OPTION 1: BIRCHSTAR
Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 11.57.17 AM.png
Ah, the man who started it all. Started from the bottom and made a clan of his own. Maybe he should be the one to start the clan over? Naive, optimistic, and welcoming. (can be reincarnated alone or with his mate, Yarrowleap)

OPTION 2: YARROWLEAP
Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 12.06.02 PM.png
Loved Birchstar more than life itself and helped him found the clan. What would happen if she was the leader? Hardworking. (Can be reincarnated alone or with her mate, Birchstar)

OPTION 3: BRIGHTCOPY (pictured at far right)
Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 8.39.35 AM.png
Prophecied by Maplewhiskers to one day be an important part of the clan. He died without fulfilling this prophecy. Maybe reincarnation is what Maplewhiskers meant? Good warrior, wishes to be known as unique.

OPTION 4: BRIARSTAR (Pictured left)
Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 10.40.24 AM.png
The last leader of the clan, life cut short by a predator. Maybe she should continue her reign? Moral, talented. (Can be reincarnated alone or with her mate, Clearjaw.)

OPTION 5: BRIGHTFANG (Pictured far left)
Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 10.27.18 AM.png
Born half-bearyena, half-nicheling. Distrustful and bitter due to the stigma that came with his lineage. Maybe another shot at life will give him a chance to prove himself.

OPTION 6: PUDDLEMOON (Pictured left)
Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 10.47.50 AM.png
The last kit born before the clan's end. Neurotic, but talented.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, medicine cat said:

it's decided then! Yarrowleap and Birchstar will come back.. together!

Puddlemoon and Birchstar are at 27.27%, while Yarrowleap is at 18.18%. That would mean it would be Birchstar and Puddlemoon, not Birchstar and Yarrowleap. Or did someone change their vote from Yarrowleap to Puddlemoon before you closed the poll?

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Puddlemoon and Birchstar are at 27.27%, while Yarrowleap is at 18.18%. That would mean it would be Birchstar and Puddlemoon, not Birchstar and Yarrowleap. Or did someone change their vote from Yarrowleap to Puddlemoon before you closed the poll?

I said that Birchstar and Yarrowleap can be reincarnated together, since they're mates. People seemed to like Yarrowleap, too, so I thought it'd be better to have both Yarrowleap and Birchstar than just Puddlemoon, who had the same vote number as Birchstar. vwv

Just now, medicine cat said:

I said that Birchstar and Yarrowleap can be reincarnated together, since they're mates. People seemed to like Yarrowleap, too, so I thought it'd be better to have both Yarrowleap and Birchstar than just Puddlemoon, who had the same vote number as Birchstar. vwv

Aww, I liked Puddlemoon the best :(