Stray Fawn Community

Some Questions

Sky

26 minutes ago, thivid08 said:

Actually, I think the spanish translation would fit me better. Fireheart sounds cool, but its nothing compared to Corazón de Fuego. 

Well if you like the translation that's fine :D

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

1: Just invite them. I don't keep any wanderers because they always steal my food. It depends on my tribe whether to kill them or keep them.

2: Keep it far away from other creatures, or feed to the bluebirb if I hate it.

3: RUN

4: Depends on how much I like the creature and how slow/far they are. I mostly wait for them though.

5: If I still need to get all the bearyena genes, yes. ngl I always invite them in unless they just get annoying

• Like 2

1. Invite them. That's an extra set of paws I didn't have before, and considering they're going to be collecting food from the area anyway, I'd rather it go into my stockpile than disappear. Besides, if I get desperate enough, those unique immunity genes could be a lifesaver.

2. The bluebird can have them. If that doesn't work, they can take a long walk down the beach. And into the ocean. I can't afford sickness spreading. Fortunately I've only had to deal with this situation once.

3. Gang up on it and hope for the best.

4. Chances are, if they're really slow, they aren't my favourite. That being said, I typically only take a breeding pair plus maybe a few extras traveling anyway.

5. Invite the baby! The bearyena genes are super helpful for me, and friendly bearyenas are very helpful if an emergency breeding partner is needed. I also tend to breed random invited wanderers with the friendly bearyenas for a spare strong nicheling. I never have no purpose for a friendly bearyena.

1. Invite them in. I hate wanderers because they always steal my resources. At least inviting them in will allow me to use them to collect food or clear the grass away.

2. Let the blue bird take it. If it survives the baby stage, then just let it collect food in isolation. Probably pick toxic berries or cactus.

3. I have nichelings with +1 strength all the time when I first start out because I like nimble finger better than claw. Just have all ur nichelings swarm it for lots of food. The bearyenna won't kill any nichelings in just a day.

4. Wait till they get on the port

5. Invite the baby in. I have tons of food anyway, and I'd rather have the baby grow up nice instead of mean. Just let it wander around. At least it doesn't steal my berries like wandering nichelings.

1. Depends on the tribe. I will invite them in unless I’m playing a challenge where I can’t

2. Same with 1

3. Run. Just Run

4. Wait unless my creatures are more then halfway through their life.

5. Keep the baby! It’s the least I can do after killing it’s mother