Stray Fawn Community

Divided : Red Versus Blue

medicine cat

So, I may or may not be getting bored with focusing on just one clan all the time. Therefore, I'm going to broaden my story by making it between two clans, like I've seen some others do! I am going to be changing some things for this edition. 'm going to put less focus on things such as medicine cats and "warrior"-esque names. Focus will be on personality, social dynamics, and war. You heard me right- WAR! We're building up two clans from the bottom, a rivalry formed between just two nichelings.
I chose the theme red versus blue thanks to the pokemon games.
Here's the ground rules that aren't mentioned in my regular Warriors games:
- If someone is "killed" in battle and does not have extra lives (i.e., aren't leader), they will be killed using the console, since I can't have my own nichelings fight each other.
- All wanderers are to be befriended. A random generator will determine their allegiance and what clan they join. 
- I will be using this custom generator made for this game. Most traits will be based off of DND skills/stats. Highest possible stat for a cat is 5, lowest 0. I feel like I should develop the cat's personality based on their life experience, not just what the generator says, so I'm leaving traits as vague on this one. Stats determine base personality, Skills determine talents and hobbies. Names will be generated from my old gen or just made up.
 * Stats are intelligence, wisdom, charisma, perception, and willpower ; Skills are Hunting, Fighting, Leading, Spirituality, and Following/Getting Along.
- Gatherings happen on every other rain. Rain is not needed to have kits, however.

Now, the two clans:
  RED CLAN is more up-front and aggressive. They value red, chestnut, and red-brown fur colors and orange, violet, and red eye colors, especially red seen in albino cats. These cats are often exalted as holy. They use orange/red gems. Cats of this clan cannot be given custom genes that may produce blue kits. Leader names start with Red.
  BLUE CLAN is more prideful and quiet. They value gray, white, and black fur colors- anything bluish- and blue eyes. Melanistic cats aren't seen so much as holy, but more as a good omen. They use blue gems. Cats of this clan cannot be given custom genes that may produce red kits. Leader names start with blue.

The two clans have a rivalry. They may help each other at times, but there are points where they may have bloody battles and threaten each other. Their competition is a motivator, and even though there may be some hate between them, there is a cycle of respect they are ordered by Starclan to have.
Who will you cheer for?

You might be asking yourself: How did two clans come to be so competitive?
Well, it starts off in story mode  between two cats; Redsnake and Bluemoss. Redsnake is a stone-cold, aggressive, and perceptive cat. He is very talented physically, but is told by Bluemoss, who he was supposed to be betrothed to, that he was not very good at leading, so she'd lead. But she was bossy towards him. After inspiration from Starclan to make his own clan, he leaves her and decides to begin his own legacy, which angers her.
Bluemoss is an intelligent she-cat with magnificent hunting skills. In her eyes, Redsnake left her out in the cold when he made a clan of his own, and she felt betrayed, thus sparking their rivalry and pent-up anger.

747266197_ScreenShot2018-12-01at5_50_03PM.png.22046b82db803420f6e150a275fcee6f.png
The two are on their second lives, still avoiding each other when a new cat enters the island. His name is Slowroam. He wishes to join the Red tribe, but he sees Bluemoss and decides to join her, thinking the two of them may go well together.
1036279737_ScreenShot2018-12-01at6_13_04PM.png.4c5ee7fc310389e226db8862428e3654.png
Best stats: (Willpower: 5) (Perception: 4) (Fighting: 4)  (Spirituality: 4) )
Worst stats: (Intelligence: 1) (Charisma: 2) (Following: 1) (Hunting: 2)

Slowrogue is stubborn and perceptive. He is strong enough to hold his own against Bluemoss' dominating demeanor, making them good together. They become mates and have a kit. Fittingly, they name her Kitfall.
1056924776_ScreenShot2018-12-01at6_20_21PM.png.6a761de2d269684c4372b1b5c32538ab.png
Best Traits: (Leading: 5)  (Following: 5)
Worst Traits: (Perception: 1) (Spirituality: 1)

Kitfall is a cat fully dedicated to the Blue tribe, willing to do whatever role she needs to to help her clan prosper. However, she is very bad at subtle cues, so she must be told what she is required to do directly.
Meanwhile, a new face is coming into the Red tribe. Parselypoison immigrates into the clan. She is named for her sickness that she has beared her whole life, giving her symptoms similar to a cat who has eaten a mild poison.

1357292027_ScreenShot2018-12-01at6_25_52PM.png.08ec266681dd76f342f3523389490d12.png
BEST STATS: (Charisma: 4) (Perception: 5) (Spirituality: 5)
WORST STATS: (Intelligence: 1) (Wisdom: 0)  (Following: 1)

Parselypoison is a kindhearted cat who can usually find a way to get along with everyone- unless you attempt to boss her around. It frustrates and confuses her.
The first rain of the clan hits. After the rain, Parselypoison and Redsnake become mates and have a kit of their own. He is named Oddgloom.

864480139_ScreenShot2018-12-01at6_33_31PM.png.7c7eb6e7d1200fb0dd9ddf53383ebbc0.png
BEST STATS: (Hunting: 5) (Fighting: 5) (Spirituality: 5)
WORST STATS: (Intelligence: 0)(Perception: 0) (Leading: 1)

Oddgloom is rather quiet and cannot lead, but he seems to have a deep gift when it comes to hunting and fighting. He is able to feel auras and spirits, and his parents consider him a gift from Starclan.

The second rains since the official forming of the clans has come, and therefore, it is time for a gathering.
378970098_ScreenShot2018-12-01at6_40_24PM.png.03bd4a701244eefba6d1959565299f79.png
Things are still a bit tense between Redsnake and Bluemoss. However, this is alright, for most of the gathering focuses on updates of what has happened since they last spoke. Redsnake introduces the Blue Tribe to Parselypoison and Oddgloom, bragging on the progress that Oddgloom is making in areas of hunting and fighting despite only being an apprentice. Oddgloom, however, is too focused on the beautiful, young warrior-she cat seated behind Bluemoss. They said her name was Kitfall. How beautiful she is- and dedicated to her clan! Oddgloom wishes that he could somehow be her mate- maybe even join the Blue Tribe- but he knows that they would never accept him. For one, he is son of the Red Tribe leader- Two, any cat could take a look at him and know he is an apprentice. Maybe he'll see her patrolling borders one day and finally get the chance to speak to her...

• Like 3

Just now, RandomWanderer said:

Intelligence... 0... geez! 

How would that even express itself?

But I really like your system. Would you mind if others try it? 

I guess a 0 intelligence would be like.. Very little skill at making oneself seem proper, little strategy skill outside of one's own hobby, etc?

I would love to see others try it! :D  It's super fun, and I'm loving it so far, so I'd be happy to see how it goes for others, too!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, medicine cat said:

I guess a 0 intelligence would be like.. Very little skill at making oneself seem proper, little strategy skill outside of one's own hobby, etc?

I would love to see others try it! :D  It's super fun, and I'm loving it so far, so I'd be happy to see how it goes for others, too!

Hm... so on a curve, it might be somewhere around an IQ of 90? That would be a lot more manageable than what I first assumed, thankfully. 

• Like 1

"Did you see the leader's son?" Asks Bluemoss to her mate impatiently. "He was a great hunter... and a great fighter! ...Slowrogue, we need another kit to catch up with such progress. I love Kitfall, but we can't just entrust her to protect us from a formidable foe like he. She's a very slow runner, you know."
"I suppose we can try for another kit," muses Slowrogue, flicking his tail.
The third rains come, and aye, it is fitting. Parselypoison succumbs to her illness and dies. This causes Oddgloom to further retreat into his imagination, of somehow one day belonging with Blue tribe and Kitfall.
Bluemoss and Slowrogue have another kit. She is a beautiful blue-black color, to the great pride of Bluemoss. She is named Shrewclouds.
163210302_ScreenShot2018-12-01at6_56_49PM.png.b99e64b82aceef740a13c1c39bbf3658.png
BEST TRAITS: (Intelligence: 4) (Hunting: 5)
WORST TRAITS:   (Fighting: 0) (Following: 0)

Shrewclouds is an intelligent and shrewd hunter. However, she isn't a good fighter, and she knows that she is intelligent, which makes her feel "too good" to take orders.

A new female joins the Blue Tribe, and her name is Puddledoe.
1321651832_ScreenShot2018-12-01at7_01_26PM.png.8fb1285c3d301542959f18ce2cfbcc7e.png
BEST TRAITS: (Hunting: 4)  (Leading: 4)
WORST TRAITS: (Spirituality: 1) (Following: 0)

Puddledoe tends to be a bit bossy, which makes her hard to deal with with other cats. However, she is a spectacular hunter.
Slowrogue dies, leaving only females in the Blue Tribe.
A rain comes- one that would signal a gathering- but the Red Tribe is busy fighting off a Bearyena. As Oddmoss begins to fear that it will hurt him or his father, out comes Kitfall, who was patrolling nearby. She finishes off the beast. To consider that Oddmoss has been in love with her since he was an apprentice, Oddmoss doesn't know what to say when she speaks to him up close.
"You saved us," stammers out Oddmoss.
"Simply followed the warrior code," shrugs Kitfall.

At the next gathering, the clan is abuzz. Redsnake introduces a new wanderer that came to the Red Tribe. His name is Vilewind, another sickly cat.
1512792146_ScreenShot2018-12-01at7_11_56PM.png.74dc88f5d4ace88ac86fdffdd8c9ee8f.png
BEST TRAITS: (Wisdom: 4) (Willpower: 4) (Hunting: 4)
WORST TRAITS: (Intelligence: 0) (Spirituality: 0) (Following: 1)

Vilewind is hardened by his illness, making him wise and resilient. He is also a good hunter despite his condition. Even so, he is stubborn and has trouble trusting in Starclan due to his illness' severity.
"Your Kitfall saved us from a bearyena attack today," Redsnake says. "It could have caused us some damage. We thank you for her help. Bluemoss blinks in acknowledgement, but cuts to the chase of something on her mind.
"Redsnake, we have a problem." Bluemoss says. "Our clan has no males. Slowrogue died of old age. We have two new clan members-" she nods at Shrewclouds and Doepuddle- "But they are both females. This can cause us problems in the future. There are little to no rogues or wanderers around our territory. We need young warriors having kits. Both of us."
Oddgloom, who has been sitting and chatting with Kitfall, feels his heart jump. Couples? Between the clans? No way! Was this his chance? Oddgloom sees Redsnake glance at him knowingly, pause for a heartbeat, and turn back to Bluemoss. "Would Kitfall be willing to temporarily stay in Redclan with us and get to know Oddgloom?" Oddgloom cringes with anxiety, bracing himself for rejection.
"Anything for the good of the clans, I will do," Kitfall says. Bluemoss nods.
"It is decided, then," says Bluemoss. "The kit that is born will be given to either Red Tribe Or Blue Tribe based on its appearance."
"What if it looks like it could be either red or blue?" Interjects Shrewclouds, who has been observing up until now.
"Then it will be based on gender," Bluemoss announces. "A male will go with Blue Tribe. A female will go with Red Tribe."

1981983560_ScreenShot2018-12-01at7_27_11PM.png.4c63a6126d0df2cd5d7d6d1e84032599.png

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, RandomWanderer said:

Hm... so on a curve, it might be somewhere around an IQ of 90? That would be a lot more manageable than what I first assumed, thankfully. 

Haha, yeah! It does probably sound pretty silly out of context. Here's how I'd compare it.
Intelligence 0 is just... sort of slow, not very good at strategy, bad at logical and critical thinking.
Intelligence 5 is an intellectual, an astute nicheling who can make anything come across as scientific if they want to.

Wisdom 0 would be someone very immature, impulsive, unreliable, doesn't learn from mistakes
Wisdom 5 would be an old soul; someone great at giving advice and knows what to do in most situations.

Charisma 0 can be anything from incredibly antisocial and withdrawn to extremely hateful and mean.
Charisma 5 is someone who draws others to them; a social butterfly.

Willpower 0 is a lack of ambition, direction, or concern for anything.
Willpower 5 is someone driven, powerful, and resilient.

Perception 0 is an absolute lack of knowledge of social cues; not street smart, maybe even naive
Perception 5 is someone very sly and persuasive. They can read the moods of others, which they can use for good or bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Redsnake and Bluemoss are on their third lives. Kitfall is settling in in red territory, taking a look around.
"This is probably really awkward for you, an arranged betrothal and all," Oddgloom confesses, flattening his ears. "I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable. If there is anything I can do, let me kno-"
"I don't see what's so awkward about it," Kitfall responds casually. "It's our duty, is all." Oddgloom can't help but sigh. This she-cat is completely unaware of how he feels! Even so, the two of them soon have a kit; Kitfall has Flipgloom and he is under her protection as the rains fall.
"We can name him after you," Kitfall says. Oddgloom feels his face heat up. He guiltily feels a sigh of relief to see his son's pelt- he is unmistakably a Red Tribe cat.
781643596_ScreenShot2018-12-01at7_39_32PM.png.e3b72b20c363c2eef43823fe6aa8d3aa.png
BEST TRAITS: (Perception: 4) (Leading: 4) (Spirituality: 4)
WORST TRAITS: (Intelligence: 0) (Hunting: 0) (Following: 1)

Flipgloom is a perceptive cat with a skill for leading and a strong belief in Starclan. He is stubborn, however, and dislikes hunting.
Flipgloom is old enough to be an apprentice, so Kitfall leaves. Oddgloom's heart is heavy as he watches her go. He wants to tell her to stay, but all he can yell is, "I'll see you at the next gathering!"
As Oddloom lays in his den that night, he thinks and he thinks before finally deciding. He was going to ask her to become his mate and move back to Red Tribe at the next gathering. If she says no, that'll be fine- he just knows he'll never find out if he doesn't ask.
The next gathering finally comes, and Oddgloom is the first one there. He waits anxiously until Bluemoss and her clan arrives, but he doesn't see Kitfall around anywhere.
1619526018_ScreenShot2018-12-01at7_52_46PM.png.c0f2030e021cf1ffed19cf32124f170b.png
"Bluemoss!" he calls, forgetting his formalities. The she-cat gives him a confused stare, but waits for him to continue. "Where's Kitfall?"
Bluemoss stares into the tom, her eyes searching. She knows he loved her daughter, but why? She was from a different clan.
"Kitfall is dead. Where is her son?"
Puddledoe excuses her clan leader. "I think seeing him might help her loss."
Flipgloom appears, his dark red pelt shimmering. Bluemoss has pride in her expression, but also disappointment. Indeed, this cat was one of the Red Tribe. He looks so much more like his father than his mother, but she still takes comfort in seeing a living piece of her daughter, even if he's in a different clan.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, medicine cat said:

It's kind of odd in animals.  We have a cat that isn't able to use the cat flap effectively, but still understands a lot, reading people like no other. Uneven. Extremely pronounced issues in one area, doing quite well in others. Everything is 'ma' with no distinction in tone.

Then there was the cat that thought standing on a tree and glaring at the birds would help. Sometimes singing. Most stop doing that, but no, not this one. Add the belief to that that everything is edible... she ate a styrofoam like substance. Twice. Didn't survive the surgery. 

They're unpredictable that way. To myself, at least. A human based model is think-able, g and all, while some animals seem all over the place.

• Like 2

A new female joins the Red Tribe. Her name is Monkeyplume. 
1497423911_ScreenShot2018-12-01at8_04_09PM.png.f274173a3a27d1f49f330ef8f2e96e0e.png
BEST TRAITS: (Intelligence: 4) (Perception: 5) (Fighting: 4)
WORST TRAITS: (Willpower: 1) (Hunting: 2) (Following: 1) 

Monkeyplume is smart and perceptive, and not a bad fighter. However, she is rebellious and lazy.
Meanwhile, a young apprentice male joins Blue Tribe. He's called Slashfox.
572574577_ScreenShot2018-12-01at8_11_03PM.png.4cfd818472080e0e9d29e9873e7f86ec.png
BEST TRAITS: (Intelligence: 5)  (Hunting: 4) (Fighting: 4) (Spirituality: 4)
WORST TRAITS: (Wisdom: 1) (Charisma: 2) (Willpower: 2) (Leading: 1)

Slashfox is intelligent and skilled physically, a perfect candidate for the Blue Tribe. However, he can be a bit lazy.
Redsnake suggests to Oddgloom that he have a kit with Monkeyplume, that it may help him with his grief. Oddgloom declines before he, too, dies.
Slashfox and Puddledoe have a kit before Puddledoe dies of old age.
The kit is named Mistlejump.
13437617_ScreenShot2018-12-01at8_21_38PM.png.6fe7147aaa37b203dd95cbca3329eb76.png
BEST TRAITS: (Charisma: 5) (Willpower: 5) (Fighting: 4)
WORST TRAITS: (Intelligence: 0) (Perception: 2) (Spirituality: 1)

Mistlejump is a hotblooded tom with a skill for fighting. However, he is impulsive.
It is time for the next gathering.
1092445025_ScreenShot2018-12-01at8_25_52PM.png.4c857fd9e200e6a0116f06cce0ec2095.png
"Flipgloom, you are as handsome as ever," says Bluemoss with a smile. Flipgloom blinks gratefully. Bluemoss introduces Foxslash and Mistlejump to the Red Tribe.
"It is time for the clans to move," insists Redsnake. "The lands are too small here, let alone for all of us. We should go."
"Which direction?" Asks Bluemoss.
"I have observed possible exit spots on the east and west," says Shrewclouds.
"Alright then. I say we go West," insists Bluemoss.
"East," says Redsnake. They go about arguing their reasons for a bit. It is tense between the two clans. Apparently, whichever direction they move is important, and both tribes think Starclan is telling them to go their way. Finally, Flipgloom speaks up.
"I think we should go West," he says. Growling, Redsnake reluctantly agrees. The clan will move West.

• Like 4

The new island is very large, and the first thing the clans must do is split up the island into two separate territories. There is a river running through the middle of the island, leaving a northeast half and a southwest half. The southwest half is less stretched out and seems larger, but the northeastern territory comes with an extra stretch of island next to it. Upon arrival, Bluemoss and Redsnake converse with their clans about which half they want privately.
"Which looks more attractive to you?" Bluemoss asks her clan.
Shrewclouds is first to speak up. "The southwest. There would be less for us to patrol in comparison. We have a strategic advantage that way."
"I agree," Slashfox announces.
"As do I," Bluemoss states. "I will fight for the southwest territory."
"I say we try for the southwest," Flipgloom tells his grandfather.
"The southwest will be what the Blue Tribe wants, Flipgloom," Redsnake confesses. "We can't have that. We aren't strong enough right now to cause bloodshed. The northeast area isn't bad, either, you know."
"We want the southwest piece," announces Bluemoss to Redsnake. Redsnake nods.
"And we will take the northeast."

Gmgc-Cyt-Dto-Nx.gif
Not long after settling down on the Red Tribe territory, they encounter Fringeleg, a beautiful ginger she-cat.
470652132_ScreenShot2018-12-02at1_52_08PM.png.aad536cb317afa00b9776cce6ee441ce.png
BEST TRAITS: (Willpower: 3) (Following: 4) (Leading: 5)
WORST TRAITS: (Intelligence: 1)(Charisma: 0)(Spirituality: 1)

Fringeleg is a determined she-cat who has great faith in her clan members. However, she may seem cold.
Flipgloom has a kit with Fringeleg after a short period of courting. They have Primepetal.

484293687_ScreenShot2018-12-02at2_01_15PM.png.194c4692e579e7b87562b024317362f8.png
BEST TRAITS:  (Hunting: 5) (Following: 5)
WORST TRAITS: (Charisma: 1)(Fighting: 1)

Primepetal is a skilled hunter, especially in a team. However, she is insecure and has trouble fighting, often getting afraid of practice opponents.
Bluemoss and Redsnake shift to their third lives.

It is time for the next gathering. Redsnake introduces Primepetal, now a warrior, and Mothtalon, a wanderer female new to the Red Tribe (Pictured far left, behind Primepetal)
1609336276_ScreenShot2018-12-02at2_13_13PM.png.58d5530b67dd88f7146f2fd83a089812.png
BEST TRAITS: (Willpower: 5) (Spirituality: 4)
WORST TRAITS:(Perception: 0) (Following: 0)

Mothtalon is relentless and puts all her faith in Starclan. However, she has trouble seeing the point of view of others and is not a team player.
After the gathering is over, Mothtalon becomes the mate of Redsnake. They have Apegrowl.

379137632_ScreenShot2018-12-02at2_22_29PM.png.648d8ee3b726529e6be1efc21b83a46f.png
BEST TRAITS: (Intelligence: 4)(Spirituality: 4)
WORST TRAITS: (Wisdom: 1) (Charisma: 0)

Apegrowl believes that her fighting prowess and strategic skill comes from Starclan, and that her belief gives her her power. However, she is very gruff to outsiders of the Red Tribe.

Bluemoss is losing hope. the last of her clan has died. However, like a gift from Starclan, she finds a young male named Ninemice.
1218524580_ScreenShot2018-12-02at2_32_21PM.png.974257c22c8bf07f21cd9e7df8e79b3c.png
BEST TRAITS: (Willpower: 5)(Hunting: 5)
WORST TRAITS: (Intelligence: 2)

Ninemice has near legendary willpower and hunting skills. However, his intelligence leaves something to be desired.
Not long after, Red Tribe is joined by Aspenthroat.

2018501516_ScreenShot2018-12-02at2_34_35PM.png.ace2b1d983e935a791016caa293109d6.png
BEST TRAITS:(Wisdom: 5)(Willpower: 5)(Hunting: 4) 
WORST TRAITS: (Fighting: 0) (Following: 1) (Perception: 2)

Aspenthroat is wise, patient, and a talented hunter. However, he isn't very good with others and is a terrible fighter.

It is time for the next gathering. Bluemoss introduces Ninemice to the Red Tribe, and the Red Tribe introduces their new warriors.
16973147_ScreenShot2018-12-02at2_39_45PM.png.805ac73f1ae2439d8238b268f7e91804.png

• Like 3

Yet another warrior joins the Red Tribe. Meowtail is a tom who finds interest in the Red Tribe. 
2132651046_ScreenShot2018-12-02at2_44_48PM.png.b79083f5b0fcce6a91960264a59b6c34.png
BEST TRAITS: (Intelligence: 4) (Charisma: 4)
WORST TRAITS:  (Perception: 0)(Leading: 0)(Following: 1)

Meowtail is incredibly clever and can talk to anyone, but he is actually rather unaware of his skill and thinks himself useless. 
Apegrowl begins to take an interest in the tom. They become mates after Apegrowl asks him to be her mate.
"She's a bit frightening," Meowtail jokes to Primepetal, "But she's beautiful." The two of them have a beautiful tomkit, who they name Pounceleopard.

1179566410_ScreenShot2018-12-02at2_54_21PM.png.ea78c3691747e51c82199837adf86df0.png
BEST TRAITS: Intelligence, Charisma, Hunting, Leading
WORST TRAITS: Wilpower, Spirituality, Following, Fighting

Pounceleopard has the same clever personality as his father, but he is more confident and assertive. Meowtail holds great pride in his son, and they are very close.
Redsnake moves on to his fourth life, as does Bluemoss.

A bearyena attacks the Red Tribe. It kills Apegrowl and Redsnake, knocking out his remaining lives. This leaves Leopardpounce and his father, Meowtail, alone.
"What are we going to do?" Asks Pounceleopard fearfully.
"Carry on in their place," says Meowtail. "We're gonna need a new leader, you know." He looks at his with a melancholy smile. "This old bag of bones here shouldn't be leader... how about you, Leopardpounce? Or should I say... Redpounce?"
"Are you sure?"
"As sure as I am about anything else."

It is time for the next gathering.
85489812_ScreenShot2018-12-02at3_04_39PM.png.ea8fdedcca09b51ac786a19cac7c5557.png
"When is the rest of the Red Tribe coming?" Bluemoss asks curiously, her ears twitching. Redpounce is extremely nervous, but he doesn't let anyone know. He steps forward.
"We were attacked by a bearyena. My grandfather, Redsnake, and my mother, Apegrowl, were killed in the fight. I am his successor, Redpounce. This is my father, Meowtail."
The gathering is tense with an awkward silence. Bluemoss has no idea how to react- Redsnake? The cat she has known for at least one hundred moons.. dead? She never liked him too much personally, but their rivalry had inspired a sort of kinship between the two. How is she to deal with this young warrior whom she has never met and his father?
"I see," says Bluemoss, covering her shock. 
The rest of the gathering is awkward and closed off. It is almost as if the two clans never knew each other. How would this affect peace on the land?

• Like 3

A new she-cat comes into the Blue Tribe. Her name is Mistyscratch.
1660582523_ScreenShot2018-12-02at3_17_07PM.png.95ae9b13c2f310636455a4313413890a.png
BEST TRAITS: Following
WORST TRAITS: Wisdom
Mistyscratch is a shy and sensitive she-cat who has many mistakes in her past. Therefore, she tends to go off of advice others give her in all of her decisions.

One day, Mistyscratch and Bluemoss are walking together when they hear a terrible yowl coming from the east. When they reach the stream that separates Blue Tribe and Red Tribe, they find a battered and bleeding Redpounce. As wary as Bluemoss is of the tom, she knows that she would have helped Redsnake.
"You red tribe cats and your predators!" Grumbles Bluemoss, picking up the limp Redpounce in her jaws and dragging him across the stream to Blue Tribe territory to mend his wounds.
"Welcome back, Bluemoss says, looking over Redpounce as he begins to stir in a Blue Tribe nest, his body aching terribly as he tries to stretch.
"Bluemoss..?" Asks Redpounce curiously.
"You died. Six times, it seems," Bluemoss says, licking one of her paws casually. It would have been more had we not saved you."
"...Thank you," mumbles out Redpounce. "I suppose Bearyenas think my tribe tastes better."
"Perhaps."
"If you'll excuse me, I'll be going," mumbles out Redpounce, getting up and walking towards the stream from whence he came.
"Not so fast," Bluemoss calls. Redpounce feels the fur on his neck anxiously bristle. Was he being held as prisoner?
"Both of our clans have a low population at the moment," Bluemoss explains. "Would you agree to being the father of I and/or Mistyscratch's kits? I had made a similar deal with Redsnake long ago. The kits can go to whoever they look most like. If you choose to have kits with both of us, one kit will stay here and one kit can be sent to Red Tribe."
"Agreed," says Redpounce. Therefore, the kits are soon born: Embersquirrel is born to Bluemoss, and Mistyscratch has Scarjay. Scarjay stays with the Blue Tribe, and Embersquirrel comes to Red Tribe upon apprenticehood.
284902550_ScreenShot2018-12-02at3_42_37PM.png.211d3c824f5c75ca2f7eaecd84a2955a.png
(Scarjay is best at Wisdom, Perception, and Fighting; she is worst at Following, Spirituality, and Intelligence.)
(Embersquirrel is best at Charisma, Willpower, and Spirituality; she is worst at Leading, Intelligence, and Perception.)

Scarjay, the blonde she-kit, is a wise she-cat with fearsome hunting prowess. Her sister, Embersquirrel, is charismatic, stubborn, and has a lot of heart. 
Redpounce is anxious for the arrival of Embersquirrel- will she like him? Has Blue Tribe trained her to be disloyal to him or to hate him? He can't help but feel shaky. He is not the cat he was before the second Bearyena attack- not only are his jaw, throat, and ear mangled with battle scars, but he seems more serious and apathetic.

"Do you really have to go?" asks Scarjay with dismay, looking at her sister.
"Yup. Don't worry though, I'll be fine!"
 "Promise you'll be at the next gathering?"
"I swear."

Redpounce doesn't fear much, but he nearly jumps out of his pelt when he feels tiny claws on his back and the weight of a cat on top of him. Terrified of a repeat episode of when he nearly was sent to Starclan, he thrashes wildly about, twisting and pinning down his attacker. Imagine his suprise when he sees a laughing she-cat apprentice below him- one that looks a lot like him. He is even more terrified than before now, humiliated that he may have made a bad first impression to his daughter.
"You're-"
"Embersquirrel's my name," the she-cat says excitedly, striking a prideful pose. "And you must be the Redpounce everyone's spoke of? You have to be. Those good looks are unmistakable," she jokes, patting her father's scarred nose. She is even better than he had imagined- funny, charismatic, and a daring heart. Him, but better, he thought.
"My sister wanted to meet you, too," Embersquirrel continues. "But I told her she would at the next gathering. Her name is Scarjay. She's a little quiet, though."

Bluemoss moves onto her seventh life, and then it is time for a gathering.
223494181_ScreenShot2018-12-02at4_06_23PM.png.58390a9c37efbf5b9c3e52ca7c833fd1.png
""Scarjay!" yells Redpounce, smiling with pride at his daughter. Embersquirrel greets her sister with an aggressive, loving nuzzle.

• Like 3

Redpounce is on his eighth life now. The clan life is uneventful, even at the next gathering. Unfortunately, it is so uneventful that Scarjay and Embersquirrel die of old age.
However, anxieties of the clan fading out are soothed for the Blue Tribe with the arrival of Scratchsprout.

480081468_ScreenShot2018-12-04at5_55_30PM.png.fe8a5831644838ba145932160162b476.png
BEST TRAITS: Following, Spirituality, Intelligence, Wisdom
WORST TRAITS: Willpower, Perception, Hunting, Fighting

Scratchsprout is an old soul in a young cat's body. he's intelligent and can hold any philosophical conversation; however his athleticism leaves something to be desired.

Redpounce is on his last life now.
The rains come, and it is time for a gathering. Bluemoss shows up and announces that she has just had a kit with Scratchsprout, who she named .
This causes a slight pang of anxiety in Redpounce. He was about to ask her if the two of them could have another kit, since he was getting old- what would happen to Redclan when he was gone? He goes to ask.
"I cannot do that, Redpounce," sighs Bluemoss. "I have a kit of my own to look after."
"Then you have sentenced my tribe to death," hisses Redpounce.
"Redpounce, I am on my last life as well. I cannot risk having a kit that could cause me to die giving birth."
This gathering ends much more tensely than any other gathering between the two leaders. What will Redpounce do?
Meanwhile in the Blue tribe, Bluemoss's kit with Scratchsprout is growing into a fine warrior. His name is Timberflower.

464841245_ScreenShot2018-12-04at6_04_29PM.png.f65efd96b45d21967422b44d63dd3eae.png
BEST TRAITS: Hunting, Perception, Leading, Willpower
WORST TRAITS: Spirituality, Following, Fighting

Timberflower has the skills of his mother and is nearly the polar opposite of his father. Will he be the one to become the next clan leader?

• Like 3