Stray Fawn Community

When Wanderers Do Interesting Stuff

Sky

So, I keep starting tribes in Long Winter, but they all die. In my sixth tribe, the daughter of the starters was left an orphan, and wandered along the shoreline for shells for a while, since her claw and velvet paw don't help her survive, since there aren't any bunnils. Along the way, she found a rogue, whom she mated with. She also picked up a leech. Soon, the snow melted away,a nd rabbils came out. Instead of getting food, she collected nesting material. Finally, she collected enough to make a nest, but it was her last day. Anyways, she gave birth to a little son. Then, a Balance Bear showed up. Luckily for the baby, a wanderer shoved himself in front of the baby. The bear didn't hit the wanderer, and instead got closer to the child.

20190120161111_1.thumb.jpg.adc6ac0b933932214ff3125380123195.jpg

Unfortunately, the kid had to go get food instead of invite the wanderer in. A few days later, he froze with that same bear hovering over him. R.I.P.

Anyways, tell about what other interesting things wanderers do in your tribes!

• Like 6

I once had a nondescript female jump on a crabbit. Apparently, that counts as behind when you invite them in. Also, I started on a grass mingle once and almost every wanderer had scorpion tail in some form. Abusing the spawn command lets Adam's family have some weird traits at times. Nothing too interesting, in other words.

• Like 4

in my winter tribe I had a really cute red and white spotted baby with derp snout and antlers show up, she came out of the grass (this was on summer mountains) and a rogue male was chasing her wherever she went, as she ran away. she was a baby, so maybe she was the rogue male's daughter that was trying to run away?

• Like 5

They keep drowning themselves because my tribe completely took over the island so i ended up keeping some of my nichelings posted on the edges of the island as some sort of suicide watch or lifeguard

• Like 5

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh also I once found a light yellow and white spotted nicheling in a palm tree once

it was pretty weird, but cool. my tribe had just migrated, it was like she was defending her land or something

Like this one?

20190116_221856.thumb.jpg.2cab4829d4e1b95e94f8c2e09c4e7a84.jpg

20190116_221920.thumb.jpg.5e2eb68f7e0cf052d7dc9a707aa08191.jpg

Did she have water genes? Or full blown land? 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

image.png.0a0099dc3bce6cb2717b14dbd0a953be.png

Put you hands UP!

image.png.b19d70a0b19b0be6cafe62ec000de178.png

Wanderers being totally patriotic and glitchy at the same time is coincidence (Ik its and ancient creature but...)

• Like 2