Stray Fawn Community

The carnival is coming!!!

thivid08

OK, my mind has been in blank for a long time, but inspiration has returned!!! Its almost february, so the carnival is just about to start here at dominican republic! 

image.png.2f51621cb13f83be612bc34bad1e9b31.png

image.png.7dc4b32c49e13078694ebf915626c466.png

So I was thinking about a niche carnival event! It could be a miss niche contest, but it does not have to be reduced to that. During all of february, we could try to replicate the carnival's colorful scenarios!( The jungle and apes could help with the colors) Or we could try to make nichelings that look like santiago's famous lechones!(shown above) ITS TIME TO SHOW THE CARNIVAL SPIRIT!!!

image.thumb.png.18610303eeca76b2d1425012e91edc10.pngmeet the diablo cojuelo, by the way.(He traumatized me as a child)

• Like 5

Wow, February is a lot more festive than I thought! Maybe a challenge hosted by you to replicate the diablo cojuelo as closely as possible by the end of February. The person closest wins!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

Wow, February is a lot more festive than I thought! Maybe a challenge hosted by you to replicate the diablo cojuelo as closely as possible by the end of February. The person closest wins!

I love the idea! Lets do that! The most traumatizing looking one wins! 

23 hours ago, thivid08 said:

OK, my mind has been in blank for a long time, but inspiration has returned!!! Its almost february, so the carnival is just about to start here at dominican republic! 

image.png.2f51621cb13f83be612bc34bad1e9b31.png

image.png.7dc4b32c49e13078694ebf915626c466.png

So I was thinking about a niche carnival event! It could be a miss niche contest, but it does not have to be reduced to that. During all of february, we could try to replicate the carnival's colorful scenarios!( The jungle and apes could help with the colors) Or we could try to make nichelings that look like santiago's famous lechones!(shown above) ITS TIME TO SHOW THE CARNIVAL SPIRIT!!!

image.thumb.png.18610303eeca76b2d1425012e91edc10.pngmeet the diablo cojuelo, by the way.(He traumatized me as a child)

DIABLO COJUELO IS HORRIFYING OH M Y G O D

WHERE IS THE HOLY WATER

• Haha 1