Stray Fawn Community

Perching on Pine Trees, Smelly Fruits, and Jungle Trees

bostonlobstah

I remember when I first when to the mountain biome, I thought my flying nichelings would be able to perch on the pine trees...but they can't? I think that perching on pine trees would be a nice addition to the game, because.....why not? And my owlges would need somewhere to sit too!

I also agree with the suggestion below, except I think that all winged creatures should be able to perch on smelly fruit trees!

...And last but not least, the Jungle Trees. Yes, I know you can perch on the side branch thingies, but wouldn't it be SO COOL to have a bunch of nests on the TOP of the tree, since the branches extend out so far! And if it's an ape tree, you'll find an ape up in the tree, and he will start attacking and come down on the next turn. 

• Like 2

8 replies to this post

I think this is a great idea! In my opinion, I think being able to reach the top of jungle trees would require your nicheling to be standing directly under the tree in order to fly up considering the height of them. Also here’s a suggestion that includes more uses for pine trees including perching:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Pokestardragacraft said:

I think this is a great idea! In my opinion, I think being able to reach the top of jungle trees would require your nicheling to be standing directly under the tree in order to fly up considering the height of them. Also here’s a suggestion that includes more uses for pine trees including perching:

Thank you!

19 hours ago, Pokestardragacraft said:

Kinda unrelated but how do you manage to keep up so amazingly with all of the suggestion posts? You seem to have memorized all the suggestions! (I really appreaciate your work here :D )

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Kinda unrelated but how do you manage to keep up so amazingly with all of the suggestion posts? You seem to have memorized all the suggestions! (I really appreaciate your work here :D )

Thanks Jojo! I just have a really good memory and I read every single feature request because it’s my favorite section on the forums.

• Like 3