Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay II

Broken

20 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Also like the last five pages of this is Rallow and  Waries shipping

(It's honestly my decision if Waries sails. Though it sounds to much like Wario to sail, so change the name and I might accept. (Actually I could make Rallow unable to be shipped at the same time by putting Willow x Aries or Rayne x Aries.) 

(I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THE SHIPS!)

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

(It's honestly my decision if Waries sails. Though it sounds to much like Wario to sail, so change the name and I might accept. (Actually I could make Rallow unable to be shipped at the same time by putting Willow x Aries or Rayne x Aries.) 

(I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THE SHIPS!)

Do you mean change the ship name to Wario? Or something different also nuu the ships!

22 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Do you mean change the ship name to Wario? Or something different also nuu the ships!

(No DON'T CHANGE IT TO WARIO.)

20 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(No. This ship will sail or your dead meat.)

(Or I'm leaving this RP. Probably that.)

I'm not that evil, but I do want to wait, maybe if @Bostonlobstah wants to rp lily, there will be two choices... 

I want there to be atleast SOME competition.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Rayne would decline being Aries's mate.

DON'T WAIT ANY LONGER

(*Raise eyebrow* )

(Think about what you just said, and how Falcon would react.)

(Wasp also wants to do a challenge falcon assigns her to be Aries mate so if she’s worthy you can do that ._. Wasp is probably gonna die . Poor Meze and Rayne.)

22 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

?

Your trying to ruin us?

Do you have to ruin everything?

Now think about why Meze tried to kill you.

Just think.

21 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

(Wasp also wants to do a challenge falcon assigns her to be Aries mate so if she’s worthy you can do that ._. Wasp is probably gonna die . Poor Meze and Rayne.)

I never said I WAS going to do that, but I feel like if there was more competition the rp would feel more alive.

8 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I never said I WAS going to do that, but I feel like if there was more competition the rp would feel more alive.

Rip Waries potentially.

16 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

( well Rayne and willow is a ship and wouldn’t compete for Aries Lily is a teen as of now and Wasp is in love with him unless someone else comes she is the only candidate right now)

Just now, Flowermask said:

( well Rayne and willow is a ship and wouldn’t compete for Aries Lily is a teen as of now and Wasp is in love with him unless someone else comes she is the only candidate right now)

( unless you separate rallow :( )

Just now, Renio2490 said:

I swear, if Aetherskye separates Rallow I will leave of rage because this ship is cute

and it will sail

YOUR RIGHT IT WILL SAIL ( I don’t think we can rebel this time though oof)

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 1