Stray Fawn Community

The Real Deadly Hills- Adoptable Rp

Broken

Her belly rumbled. She sniffed the air for something to eat, and smelled something that smelled like a hare (a creature from her dimension).

She followed the scent and stalked what looked like a hare with a tail.

59 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

There was a rustling in the bushes.

the sound of the rustling scared off the hare-like creature. she looked at the rustling bush and yelled at it. "YOU SCARED OFF MY PREY BUSH!"

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

the sound of the rustling scared off the hare-like creature. she looked at the rustling bush and yelled at it. "YOU SCARED OFF MY PREY BUSH!"

"I'm sorry."

"My name is Finch."

Lisa likes that name. "ive been to quite a few islands with strange animals like you. but I only learned the name of one of those islands. what is the name of this island?"

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Lisa likes that name. "ive been to quite a few islands with strange animals like you. but I only learned the name of one of those islands. what is the name of this island?"

"The Deadly Hills. There are nichelings who, at night, loose all consciousness and hunt the other nichelings who aren't infected."

"The Deadly Hills. There are nichelings who, at night, loose all consciousness and hunt the other nichelings who aren't infected."

"Infected? THERES A DISEASE ON THIS ISLAND!?"

3 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"Infected? THERES A DISEASE ON THIS ISLAND!?"

"N-no. Not a disease. Some are born infected and some aren't. The only way to get infected is to be born infected.

"N-no. Not a disease. Some are born infected and some aren't. The only way to get infected is to be born infected.

so basically, werewolves, except you have to be born one?

37 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"H-e wouldn't come with us.. figured it was better to leave him alive then take him home dead.."

"No, no, no, no! You took her away now Nashill is going to die! Then I'll have no one else!"

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Anaisla sat in the den and waited for Phoenix.
I could never really kill the old man, he's too sweet. Kuduk is worthless anyway. He can die...

Phoenix looked at her. "What should we do?"