Stray Fawn Community

Moonlight Forest: Adoptable RP

Katumai

Chime sighed, a bundle of herbs stuffed into her jaws. She was looking for one of her tribemates who had gotten cut that morning. She also wanted to check with Pumpkin, for she was not always only concerned with making people feel better on the outside--she wanted to make sure everyone felt good on the inside, too. She bustled about in a motherly way, giving a friendly nod to Orchid as she past her.

1 minute ago, Jasper said:

Chime sighed, a bundle of herbs stuffed into her jaws. She was looking for one of her tribemates who had gotten cut that morning. She also wanted to check with Pumpkin, for she was not always only concerned with making people feel better on the outside--she wanted to make sure everyone felt good on the inside, too. She bustled about in a motherly way, giving a friendly nod to Orchid as she past her.

Pumpkin heard Chime and had to resist a smile. While she had never gotten to know her mother Chime had always tried to comfort anyone in distress, including Herself.

• Like 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Seems reasonable. What do you need from me, anyway?" He whispered
(so many whisper)

"Well, nothing really. I told her I feel like everyone hates me and she insulted me even more so I ran away and bumped into you." She whispered.

28 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

(Ok going to try and rp.) 

“Earth to Domino?!” She said waving her paw in front of his eyes.

"Oh uh yah I like you Pumpkin." He said. Then he blinked his eyes. Oh no. I told her.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Oh uh yah I like you Pumpkin." He said. Then he blinked his eyes. Oh no. I told her.

“I-oh?!” Breathe day the speech you practiced just for this day! No wait that speech is stupid. “I-think I like you too..” She said quietly. “But why would you like someone like me?” She said even quieter.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“I-oh?!” Breathe day the speech you practiced just for this day! No wait that speech is stupid. “I-think I like you too..” She said quietly. “But why would you like someone like me?” She said even quieter.

"I like your personality. I don't care that you're blind." He said.

(Cringe warning!)

"I love you for being you." He whispered.

(It hurt me to write this. Sooo cringy!)

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Well, nothing really. I told her I feel like everyone hates me and she insulted me even more so I ran away and bumped into you." She whispered.

"I don't hate you, so I mean were against Pumpkin together?" He sorta of whisper-chuckled.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"I like your personality. I don't care that you're blind." He said.

(Cringe warning!)

"I love you for being you." He whispered.

(It hurt me to write this. Sooo cringy!)

“R-really my personality interests you? Hmm never heard that one before.” She chuckled. “Thanks for accepting who I am.” She said sitting besides him.

Orchid lifted his paw and landed it on her head.

hehehehehehe

(You do this in every rp lol in Demi and Dandi rp and another I think)

5 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"So uhm, do you wanna do something? I could try hunting rabbils with you if you wanted." shoot

"Sure." She said, trying to find rabbils. She saw one right away and killed it.

"Your really good at hunting! I'm only good at collecting..."

"AND CLEANING THOSE FEATHERS OF YOURS BROTHER!" She yelled snickering as she looked back at domino.

"Your really good at hunting! I'm only good at collecting..."

"Oh, um we can collect berries too if you want. Oh, here." She said, pushing the rabbil toward him.