Stray Fawn Community

Moonlight Forest: Adoptable RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“Yea you shine like water boring personality-less water.” She told him and flicked her tail at him. “You may as well be invisible to me because I can’t even see your ‘magnificent feathers’”

"I have more than a tail, y'know." He growled.

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

"I have more than a tail, y'know." He growled.

“Yes yes you have a ‘lovely, splendid’ peacock tail!” She said with false enthusiasm. 

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Lynx kept watching. Why am I here? She asks herself.

Pumpkin heard Lynx’s breathing and looked back at her, her grey white eyes locked in the spot where she was located.

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Yes yes you have a ‘lovely, splendid’ peacock tail!” She said with false enthusiasm. 

"No, Pumpkin. I have feelings and other things too than my peacock tail. Your such a biscuit sometimes..."

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"No, Pumpkin. I have feelings and other things too than my peacock tail. Your such a biscuit sometimes..."

“Brother you can be such a pile of rabbil droppings! You really don’t know how to form a bond or relationship with anybody!” She retorted.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Pumpkin heard Lynx’s breathing and looked back at her, her grey white eyes locked in the spot where she was located.

Lynx stared at her. If I don't move, she won't know where I am. She held her breath and waited.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Lynx stared at her. If I don't move, she won't know where I am. She held her breath and waited.

Pumpkin turned her head away from her.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“Brother you can be such a pile of rabbil droppings! You really don’t know how to form a bond or relationship with anybody!” She retorted.

"At least I don't insult someone they can't see. And I do. YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE THINGS YOU SENSITIVE LITTLE PUMPKIN!"

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"At least I don't insult someone they can't see. And I do. YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE THINGS YOU SENSITIVE LITTLE PUMPKIN!"

She flinched. “I’m blind brother my hearing is enhanced you needn't yell. I’m not little or sensitive either.”

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

She breathed a breath of relief. But then covered her mouth. Oops.

“And Lynx it is impolite to eavesdrop.”

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“And Lynx it is impolite to eavesdrop.”

"Sorry." She said getting up. "But it was soo interesting to find out about that little self-absorbed one." She teased.

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She flinched. “I’m blind brother my hearing is enhanced you needn't yell. I’m not little or sensitive either.”

"Ah yes, let's see how you take this.

YOUR A BIG BISCUIT!"

After saying that, Orchid walked away. They'll always think that those stupid girls. And then they probably gossip, and next thing you know it is no one likes me. I hate my sister so much I wish I could just crush her skull.

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Orchide turned around and snapped at her "Yes. That just happened to be my name, miss Lynx."

"You don't need to be so, mean." She said and walked in the other direction, bumping Pumpkin as she was walking. She looked around for a rabbil, and once she found one she pounced on it and killed it.

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

After saying that, Orchid walked away. They'll always think that those stupid girls. And then they probably gossip, and next thing you know it is no one likes me. I hate my sister so much I wish I could just crush her skull.

(I think that Lynx hopes she could crush Pumpkin's skull. She thinks she's annoying)

• Like 1

He always acts rude. He never notices me, no one does. The only time they notice me is if I mess up or I save them. And that's only for a little while. I just wish there was someone who could understand me, that's not Pumpkin. The festival is tonight, and of course I'm going to go but, should I?