Stray Fawn Community

Moonlight Forest: Adoptable RP

Katumai

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"What do you mean? Also, the festival is tonight."

"Oh I've been bumped into twice today its weird I'm the blind one. Wait what festival I cant really see the moon so.."

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Oh I've been bumped into twice today its weird I'm the blind one. Wait what festival I cant really see the moon so.."

"The Blue Moon celebration!" He exclaimed.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"The Blue Moon celebration!" He exclaimed.

"Oh yea! I wonder what color paint I'll get oh wait I can't see colors." She said her tone changing from happy to sarcastic.  

"Oh yea! I wonder what color paint I'll get oh wait I can't see colors." She said her tone changing from happy to sarcastic.  

"I'll tell you. Let's go!" He said, dragging her, using his tail around hers, to the celebration place.

"I'll tell you. Let's go!" He said, dragging her, using his tail around hers, to the celebration place.

She flushed a little not really enjoying being dragged. "Thanks I think?" She said trying to get to her paws.

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She flushed a little not really enjoying being dragged. "Thanks I think?" She said trying to get to her paws.

He didn't hear her and he stopped at the place. "Here we are!"

"The place where the celebration is held!"

(I've realized @Renio2490 hasn't roleplayed as Finch yet)

"Yea I guessed as much but what does it look like?" she flicked her tail in amusement. 

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"Yea I guessed as much but what does it look like?" she flicked her tail in amusement. 

"There's a large open area with lots of flowers in the middle and a river nearby." He said.

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"There's a large open area with lots of flowers in the middle and a river nearby." He said.

"Sounds nice."

"And where is your brother?" He asks.

@FlowerMask

"urgh can someone not talk about my brother for once! You don't know how it feels to be compared to a nicheling so vain as him! I don't care what I look like but I do care how people treat me!" she snaped. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't of yelled."

"Sounds nice."

"urgh can someone not talk about my brother for once! You don't know how it feels to be compared to a nicheling so vain as him! I don't care what I look like but I do care how people treat me!" she snaped. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't of yelled."

"It's fine." He said as Lynx slowly shuffled into the clearing.

"It's fine." He said as Lynx slowly shuffled into the clearing.

"Oh hey Lynx here to lecture me about how my brother is always right?!" She snapped.

"Oh hey Lynx here to lecture me about how my brother is always right?!" She snapped.

"Uh, no." She said. "Why would I do that?" She asked. I don't care that she hates me. She's not important.

"Uh, no." She said. "Why would I do that?" She asked. I don't care that she hates me. She's not important.

"I'm going to guess that you thin I'm a worthless pile of fluff!" She cheered. "Don't worry hun it doesn't hurt my feelings at all just tell me what your thinking!" She said with false positivity.

"I'm going to guess that you thin I'm a worthless pile of fluff!" She cheered. "Don't worry hun it doesn't hurt my feelings at all just tell me what your thinking!" She said with false positivity.

"Oh, do you really want to know what I'm thinking?" She asked, a low growl on her throat.

"Oh, do you really want to know what I'm thinking?" She asked, a low growl on her throat.

"Ah ah ah! Its kinda clear in your every movement. your paws drag on the ground and your even growling! That's not how tribemates are supposed to act to one another right Domino?"

"Ah ah ah! Its kinda clear in your every movement. your paws drag on the ground and your even growling! That's not how tribemates are supposed to act to one another right Domino?"

"Right." He nodded.

"Then what do you think I'm thinking?" She asked.

"Right." He nodded.

"Then what do you think I'm thinking?" She asked.

"Your trying to convince yourself that you don't care what others think about you. But hon that's not how it works half the time." she replied.

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Your trying to convince yourself that you don't care what others think about you. But hon that's not how it works half the time." she replied.

"That's not what I think! I THINK THAT EVERYONE HATES ME AND THEY ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO ME WHEN I MESS UP OR SAVE THEM! I FEEL LIKE NO ONE HERE LOVES ME OR EVER WILL LOVE ME!" She yelled.

"That's not what I think! I THINK THAT EVERYONE HATES ME AND THEY ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO ME WHEN I MESS UP OR SAVE THEM! I FEEL LIKE NO ONE HERE LOVES ME OR EVER WILL LOVE ME!

"... That's it you don't have to feel like you live in the shadow of your much more popular brother? You don't have to be scorned for being blind? Something that is out of your control!" She yelled back.

"... That's it you don't have to feel like you live in the shadow of your much more popular brother? You don't have to be scorned for being blind? Something that is out of your control!" She yelled back.

"Oh, you don't know me." She said.