Stray Fawn Community

I'll make you your own animal!

Sky

It will most likely be just a sketch. Possibly digital, if I feel like it. If I may have trouble drawing an animal/part you chose, I will inform you, and you may choose to either change it, or keep it and know that the drawing may turn out to not be as good as others.  You can choose either of the forms. I may post the drawing to DeviantArt if I'm really proud of it.

If something that is not option is left blank, I will choose it myself. The same applies if not enough information about something is given (like if you just said 'cat tail', I'll just choose what type of cat tail it is, since you didn't specify which). Also, for example, if you give me an animal with a Lion head but don't specify that you want the mane, which would be included on the head, I will assume that you want it.

Form 1:

Head:

Ears:

Nose:

Eyes (big/medium/small, goat pupils, etc):

Neck (long, normal, none, etc):

Body:

Skin type (scales, feathers, fur, smooth, etc):

Legs/Paws/Fins/whatever (if they have two or more types of legs, how many, etc):

Tail:

Colors (only used if I make it digital):

Details (back fin, pattern, horns, etc):

Would you like ME, Skysplash8,  to give you 1-5 name options?:

Form 2:

Animal 1:

Animal 2:

Animal 3 (optional):

Other (use Animal 1's head, use Animal 2's pattern, etc):

Would you like ME, SKysplash8, to give you 1-5 name options?:

Example forms (so you understand how the forms could be filled out):

Head: Cat

Ears: like Bearyena Ears!

Nose: Doggo

Eyes: Goat!

Neck (long, normal, none, etc): normal

Body: thin and long (like a dachshund)

Skin type (scales, feathers, fur, smooth, etc): long fur

Legs/Paws/Fins/whatever (if they have two or more types of legs, how many, etc): 4 legs, back are wolf while front are hooves

Tail: Long and fluffy!

Colors (only used if I make it digital): Main color is white, pattern color is brown

Details (back fin, pattern, horns, etc): Raccoon mask!

Would you like ME, Skysplash8, to give you 1-5 name options?: Sure!

Animal 1: Cat

Animal 2: Horse

Animal 3 (optional):

Colors (only used if I make it digital): Just use a color combination of colors from cats and horses.

Other (use Animal 1's head, use Animal 2's pattern, etc): Make sure you do cat ears!

Would you like ME, Skysplash8, to give you 1-5 name options?: Nah, I have a name for it in mind ;)

• Like 2
  • Eek! 2

Form 1:

Head: Lion

Ears: Goat

Nose: Pig

Eyes: cat

Neck (long, normal, none, etc): None (Oh god what have I done..)

Body: Fa- Uh Chubby? (Oh no...)

Skin type (scales, feathers, fur, smooth, etc): Fur

Legs/Paws/Fins/whatever (if they have two or more types of legs, how many, etc): 3 flipper legs.. (An unbalanced Goat pig lion seal.. Poor thing.)

Tail: Dog

Colors (only used if I make it digital): Any

Details (back fin, pattern, horns, etc): ANtlers

Would you like me to give you 1-5 name options?:  Puddle, Wobbles, Pudding, Floofy, hfvscaknKGUAHGFYGUq.. (Rip)

Edited by FlowerMask
Legs

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

Would you like me to give you 1-5 name options?:  Puddle, Wobbles, Pudding, Floofy, hfvscaknKGUAHGFYGUq.. (Rip)

Sorry, I mean't if you want ME, Skysplash8, to give you name options. I'll edit it now for clarification ;)

Seems pretty fun. Let me have a shot at it!

Head: Like a canine’s

Ears: Like a hyena’s

Nose: Like a canine’s

Eyes: how about yellow?

Neck (long, normal, none, etc): fairly long

Body: fairly horse-like

Skin type (scales, feathers, fur, smooth, etc): smooth hair

Legs/Paws/Fins/whatever (if they have two or more types of legs, how many, etc): Front legs resemble an okapi’s and the hind legs look like an African wild dog’s

Tail: a kinky tail

A cross between these

09E45627-AB54-4B1F-918F-C1D9D0A227D7.jpeg.acb03d3b8e8c1eca280f393bae2e31c3.jpeg

A8B257BF-5FD6-4046-9CA5-04DBD6261DC7.jpeg.62c8a0465512841443eed45f01ac5531.jpeg

Details (back fin, pattern, horns, etc): front legs have stripes

Head: Crocodile

Ears: None

Nose: Crocodile

Eyes: Cat

Neck (long, normal, none, etc): Normal

Body: Horse

Skin type (scales, feathers, fur, smooth, etc): Scales

Legs/Paws/Fins/whatever (if they have two or more types of legs, how many, etc): Fish Fins

Tail: Peacock

Colors (only used if I make it digital): Yellow-orange fade

Details (back fin, pattern, horns, etc): White speckles

Would you like me to give you 1-5 name options?: No thanks

Form 1:

Head: Fish

Ears: American Curl cat ears

Nose: Fish

Eyes: Goat

Neck (long, normal, none, etc): None

Body: Cat

Skin type (scales, feathers, fur, smooth, etc): Scales with fluffy areas, escpecialy the legs

Legs/Paws/Fins/whatever (if they have two or more types of legs, how many, etc): cats, with fins on the sides of the legs.

Tail: cat

Colors (only used if I make it digital): Goldfish colors

Details (back fin, pattern, horns, etc): Backfin, goldfish pattern, eyes on the side of the head like a f i s h

Would you like me to give you 1-5 name options?: Yes please

Turns out I just want one of these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMZSESSR0lI 

• Like 1

I edited a few things, so please look over the original post again if you've already submitted to make sure there isn't anything you should change in your form. Also, by body, it's preferred if you say something like 'fat' than 'seal', but if you do say something like 'seal', I'll do my best. ;) 

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Alfamangle said:

Legs/Paws/Fins/whatever (if they have two or more types of legs, how many, etc): cats, with fins on the sides of the legs.

1 hour ago, MelonNicheling said:

Legs/Paws/Fins/whatever (if they have two or more types of legs, how many, etc): Fish Fins

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

Legs/Paws/Fins/whatever (if they have two or more types of legs, how many, etc): Front legs resemble an okapi’s and the hind legs look like an African wild dog’s

PLEASE specify how many legs/fins there are! If you just say 'fish fins', I'll assume you want 2 fins on the sides of the body like a fish, and no back legs. For Goggles, I'll assume that they want 4 legs. For Alfamangle, I'm going to assume they want four legs, and the front ones have fins on them (that's kinda weird but ok xD).

Please let me know if my assumptions are wrong.

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, random cat said:

PLEASE specify how many legs/fins there are! If you just say 'fish fins', I'll assume you want 2 fins on the sides of the body like a fish, and no back legs. For Goggles, I'll assume that they want 4 legs. For Alfamangle, I'm going to assume they want four legs, and the front ones have fins on them (that's kinda weird but ok xD).

4 cat legs + all have fins!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

Legs/Paws/Fins/whatever (if they have two or more types of legs, how many, etc): 3 (An unbalanced Goat pig lion seal.. Poor thing.)

What type of legs? (All are lion, one is goat and 2 are pig, etc)

4 minutes ago, random cat said:

What type of legs? (All are lion, one is goat and 2 are pig, etc)

I Edited it Its seal or otter flippers..

• Like 1

So I did the first one, but I'm too lazy to go to my room to get a good photo of it yet, so I'll do it after I finish the other ones. Anyways, I'm starting Goggle's now, and I was thinking about doing it's tongue out like a dog, and so I looked up 'dog with tongue out' AND THIS SHOWED UP.

Image result for dog with tongue out

• Haha 3

I don't think I'll imagine Princess Leia normally ever again

especially considering my cousins's pitbull is named Leia (specifically after Princess Leia)...

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, random cat said:

Just saw this now! And yeah, my character has four legs 

• Like 1

Sorry it took so long. I ended up getting back too late and I was busy today. But here they are! Not as good as I wanted them to be :( Goggles's has a long tongue because 1. doggo and 2. those horse things have long tongues

image.thumb.png.8ffe9977b8552dbb43b30647ad65bc54.png

image.thumb.png.e68e2430384a5b9046d68931575cfadb.png

• Love 3

16 hours ago, random cat said:

Sorry it took so long. I ended up getting back too late and I was busy today. But here they are! Not as good as I wanted them to be :( Goggles's has a long tongue because 1. doggo and 2. those horse things have long tongues

image.thumb.png.8ffe9977b8552dbb43b30647ad65bc54.png

image.thumb.png.e68e2430384a5b9046d68931575cfadb.png

oH MY GOD IT’S SO CUTEEEEEE

THANK YOU SKY

• Like 1