2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I'm doing this super quickly so it's sunny everywhere. Do you

1. Explore

2. Hunt

3. howl to a god/dess (choose one)

Explore 

6 hours ago, Flopity said:

I’ll name her Jade, and go exploring.

Jade finds some feathers strewn about on the forest floor, along with some splattering of blood.

Investigate

Gather the feathers and go home

Go home

6 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Ya

Sorry, that one's already taken. i just hadn't added to the original post that it was taken already.

6 hours ago, Squishy the whale said:

Explore 

Fire-petal finds a female wolf!

image.png.27a598e73d8495537721ff4e24ddd541.png

Choose an option (you will receive options until the bar reaches 100 or 0). If the ❤️ bar reaches 100, you will start to court the female. If it reaches 0, the female will reject you and you will not be able to court her. If it reaches 0, she may also try and fight you! (small chance) This pre-courting does not take up actions.

❤️ 50

Nuzzle

Growl

Howl

Lick ear

Wag tail

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Choose an option (you will receive options until the bar reaches 100 or 0). If the ❤️ bar reaches 100, you will start to court the female. If it reaches 0, the female will reject you and you will not be able to court her. If it reaches 0, she may also try and fight you! (small chance) This pre-courting does not take up actions.

❤️ 50

Nuzzle

Growl

Howl

Lick ear

Wag tail

Nuzzle

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

❤️ 50

Nuzzle

Growl

Howl

Lick ear

Wag tail

((This reminds me of trying to claim a lioness in Lioden))

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

20 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Jade finds some feathers strewn about on the forest floor, along with some splattering of blood.

Investigate

Gather the feathers and go home

Go home

I’ll investigate

1 hour ago, Ancient Eve's Nose said:

Investigate the area.

You walk only a few steps before a female wolf appears. "What do you think you're doing on my territory?" She growls. As she talks, you notice a snake slithering towards her!

Warn her

Try to kill the snake

Run!

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

explore

Another wolf approaches you, but you can't tell if it's a male or female. They look a little aggressive...

Attack before they know what's coming!

Wait for them to approach, I might be able to reason with them!

Run! They might hurt me!

7 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Another wolf approaches you, but you can't tell if it's a male or female. They look a little aggressive...

Attack before they know what's coming!

Wait for them to approach, I might be able to reason with them!

Run! They might hurt me!

wait for them to approach

2 hours ago, Squishy the whale said:

Nuzzle

You have discovered that the female likes being nuzzled, but not very much. You can nuzzle her more, but if you do it too much, she might start not liking it!(so you keep nuzzle her some more, but make sure you diversify it some with other options!)

Choose an option (you will receive options until the bar reaches 100 or 0). If the ❤️ bar reaches 100, you will start to court the female. If it reaches 0, the female will reject you and you will not be able to court her. If it reaches 0, she may also try and fight you! (small chance) This pre-courting does not take up actions.

❤️ 56

Nuzzle (+6 points)

(Friendly) Growl

Howl

Lick ear

Wag tail

2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

wait for them to approach

The wolf approaches you. You see now that it is a male. The male growls at you. "What are you doing on my territory, weakling?"

image.png.dcba60552f878eb6d9427df077614b8f.png

Ignore his question and ask his name

Attack while he's unprepared!

Answer his question

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

The wolf approaches you. You see now that it is a male. The male growls at you. "What are you doing on my territory, weakling?"

Answer his question

answer his question with: "I didn't know this was your territory sir! I'll get out of it!"
and flee

Once everyone is finished with their explorations, I'm gonna add some stuff I forgot to add before I started this, like hunger. Most actions will deplete Hunger, and if you go below 40% Hunger, you will be worse at fighting, but slightly better at hunting (the thought of food invigorates you, but fighting is just too exhausting). I'll also add some mutation kinds of stuff.

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

answer his question with: "I didn't know this was your territory sir! I'll get out of it!"
and flee

You may only pick one of the options. (sorry, but the option to flee may become available after choosing one of the below options first)  Which do you choose?

Answer his question