Stray Fawn Community

Can I draw your Warrior Cats OCs?

MAТТRESS

• 2 weeks later...

Purrrrrsonality of your cat (cringe): angry, good at fighting, really really really strong

-Name: Echo of Misty Night

-Backstory (optional): she was captured, and then her captor (Slash) fell in love with her, and she was like “uh, no” and then he tried to kill her. He failed.

She’s a light grey tabby with blue eyes and a half black face. She has scars.

• 8 months later...

Hi so I was drawing my oc and was looking at other ocs and found this, so i finished drawing my oc and decided to see what you would do :) this is my Oc Stormsight (Only stormpaw rn) and his soon to be mate Sundapple, (sun rn)

His characteristics are 

Grumpy, leave me alone, and has a soft spot. He used to be a kittypet and is now self conscious, but just plays it off cool.

Screenshot (30).png

Screenshot (29).png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ParrotOwO said:

Hi so I was drawing my oc and was looking at other ocs and found this, so i finished drawing my oc and decided to see what you would do :) this is my Oc Stormsight (Only stormpaw rn) and his soon to be mate Sundapple, (sun rn)

His characteristics are 

Grumpy, leave me alone, and has a soft spot. He used to be a kittypet and is now self conscious, but just plays it off cool.

Screenshot (30).png

Screenshot (29).png

Welcome to the forums! ,(^-^)/ Unfortunately, Raana is no longer on the forums, but perhaps someone else could draw them for you ^^ I would but I need to do homework why am I here I have so much to do--

• 11 months later...
On 7/4/2019 at 7:46 PM, pepper_ said:

Okay, I have finished with Royal. He's pretty but...complex in design. But I actually had a lot of fun drawing him!Royal.thumb.jpg.9f25db1f540f52892505097fd59a252c.jpg

how is that complex in design 

On 7/3/2019 at 5:45 PM, pepper_ said:

Here it is! Also, can we just appreciate how GREAT at procrastinating I am? Like, 10/10. Anyways, I hope you like it!Foxclaw.thumb.jpg.5c4b53a2b7bf01b23b90f45d1ac38713.jpg

Why is his pelt color so red

it looks like blood sorta

• Paw up 1

• 2 months later...