Stray Fawn Community

What's in your save slots?

Tell me which tribes are currently in your slots, their name, what island they are on/have been to, and anything else!

Here is what's in my slots. Official tribe name suggestions are welcome for all of them!!!

In my first slot is a First Snow save full of pink creatures and a separate branch of cookie tree creatures.

In the second slot is Magnolia's Fate. A Deadly Hills tribe that has become strong and powerful thanks to a fully unlocked mutation menu.

In the third slot is aDaMs PlAyThRoO. The orange and golden peacocks! Currently on the archipelago.

In the fourth slot are "Random Adventures." The tribe of Sunshine! They have been to the oasis and the savanna, and are currently just starting anew on Grass Mingle.

Slot Five has my older Adam's Journey tribe, which has been to a lot of places. They've already reached Home Island and moved on to Deadly Hills, where they are doing well. Since I already have a Deadly Hills tribe, I think I'm going to retire this one and start a new save on a JUNGLE ISLAND (dun dun DUN)

• Like 1

1. First Time Playing Niche!

Exactly what it sounds like. I think they're still on Peaceful Meadow. A lot of winged creatures. Used to have quite a few sick creatures, and there is still at least one.

2. Adam's Tribe

Story mode playthrough. Currently on Grass Mingle, I believe. Way too many winged creatures.

3. AHVHC

A playthrough of Skysplash's "An Honestly Very Hard Challenge". Currently still on Grass Mingle.

4. Tale of Adam

Yes, I have two story mode playthroughs... meh. Currently on Grass Mingle.

Last save file is blank, so that I can do sandbox setting shenanigans like making creatures and stuff.

• Like 1

slot 1: some random tribe which i only spent 5 minutes on

slot 2: empty

slot 3: archipelago - story based playthrough with 'mermaid' nichelings

slot 4: adam's birb family - i used the console to turn all the inhabitants of home island into birb beaked, winged creatures because i was bored

slot 5: adam's quest - basically just story mode.

and i also have 26736248757 other random saves in my backups

• Like 1

1. Reincarnation island thing. ("Whims of the random N"). Actually a really old Whims save on Grass Mingle

2. New Game! Warriors story save

3. New Game. A pretty damn perfect island because (1) was full. They're nice in different ways. Unknown island

4. New Game. Some short challenge. Done and deletable. Deadly Hills

5. New Game (so creative). Some nearly dead story save, with a lot of pretty nichelings. A damnable amount of pretty nichelings...

• Like 1

1. Sandboy, probably gonna delete because I've never felt like continuing with that playthrough. Whale Island

2. Niche Competition (Amethyst Kingdom). Burning Savannah

3. AHVHC. Burning Savannah...

4. Savannah, a random tribe that I started on.... Burning Savannah....

5. Empty

then about 22 saves in backup folders. Most of them are really old and will most likely never be played again. A few I have plans of coming back to (like the Kikonokos and the Whims). Annini's old tribe is actually there still. And I think Emmai's too. (though they're both dead already)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TundraKitsune said:

...Why does it kinda look like a cult to me?

a long time ago I made these two nichelings and I wanted to see what their offspring could look like so I bred them a ton. All the creatures shown above are their children...

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

a long time ago I made these two nichelings and I wanted to see what their offspring could look like so I bred them a ton. All the creatures shown above are their children...

Ahh, that makes sense

join the cult I mean movement we have cookies o3o

• Like 1
  • Love 1