Stray Fawn Community

Folks...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I think I speak for @Renio2490 here, to say that the whole sims thing has gone completely out of control! Where’s the roleplaying? Where’s more people giving my newest art piece a like? Where’s the people who should’ve tried out my new smol generator?!

I’m tired of this, really am.. I’m back now and I feel like just a tad bit leaving because of all the variety that’s left us.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Magicmoonss said:

I think there's so many sims, because Flirty Lioness is the most active, and they've mostly been doing sims.

Yeah and winning the most days because of those posts getting reacted, or just because of so many posts I guess I dunno..

but yeah I think the sims are overpopulating and are just not leaving room for more games to thrive...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, spacecat at random said:

The forum has its phases. When people produce too many shortlived anythings, the trend is usually two steps away from going down

Sad.. but true... infact if anything.. I wish the sims died out RIGHT NOW and made room for something else!

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Yeah and winning the most days because of those posts getting reacted, or just because of so many posts I guess I dunno..

but yeah I think the sims are overpopulating and are just not leaving room for more games to thrive...

Yeah. It's difficult for me to find anything because of sims. Generators, roleplays, or anything else really.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, veeeeeery sane kitsune said:

We must bring balance to the Force

YERRRSH!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Yeah. It's difficult for me to find anything because of sims. Generators, roleplays, or anything else really.

Who here wants to try out my new generator once it’s finished? I plan on revamping it with more stuff and it’s hopefully more better to read for the eyes..

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Who here wants to try out my new generator once it’s finished? I plan on revamping it with more stuff and it’s hopefully more better to read for the eyes..

I'll try it. 

6 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

And the old forum games! We need more facts that aren’t real!

Edit: Maybe I should revive some of those... Should I?

Edited by veeeeeery sane kitsune
  • Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

OH AAAAND, I’ll write a hopefully very interesting bio on the species just to get people moar interested!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I'll try it. 

I just have one question.. did you ever see the original on @FlowerMask‘s post? I think for now until I can revamp the thing.. you can play with the current one. It’s just using notepad and RANDOM.org or whatever random number generator you wanna use.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

I just have one question.. did you ever see the original on @FlowerMask‘s post? I think for now until I can revamp the thing.. you can play with the current one. It’s just using notepad and RANDOM.org or whatever random number generator you wanna use.

Just be sure to use the photo posted for reference.

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I think I might've, but didn't actually try it. I was busy at the time with sims.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I think I might've, but didn't actually try it. I was busy at the time with sims.

Here’s the link to the post, it’s not too late to try it. I’ll be happy to accept reviews as well! ^^

Edited by SilverTheNicheling
Forgot to link it..

I love the sims. I've never succeeded in actually writing a WC fanfiction (I've started like 5 and all of them got no farther than the prologue, some even as short as two sentences), so my sim is the closest thing to it, and I love it. I hope the sims don't die out. And I don't like RPS anymore, so I wouldn't resort to those if sims did die. But it would be nice if other parts of the forums became active as well.

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I love the sims. I've never succeeded in actually writing a WC fanfiction (I've started like 5 and all of them got no farther than the prologue, some even as short as two sentences), so my sim is the closest thing to it, and I love it. I hope the sims don't die out. And I don't like RPS anymore, so I wouldn't resort to those if sims did die. But it would be nice if other parts of the forums became active as well.

Understood. Thank you for telling me :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
6 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

My opinion though is that I really hate fanfiction, I never got around to writing one from different parts in media.. I think it’s safe to say that I prefer doing stuff with my own creations.

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

My opinion though is that I really hate fanfiction, I never got around to writing one from different parts in media.. I think it’s safe to say that I prefer doing stuff with my own creations.

For my planned fanfictions, they were never with the regular clans or characters, they were always with my own clans and characters and places and stuff. I like having some stuff to go off of (like Clan ranks and names, the Code, etc), but I can change them to my will for my own stories if I so wish :3

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

For my planned fanfictions, they were never with the regular clans or characters, they were always with my own clans and characters and places and stuff. I like having some stuff to go off of, but I can change them to my will for my own stories if I so wish :3

Okay, well I guess that’s fine, I just hope it’s accurate enough and not too overly exaggerated. I’m not a fan of Warriors anymore so I don’t take any interest, but I can at least remember of some that is important to the Warrior series and what could make a good fanfic of it.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
12 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Apologies, I suppose?

No worries man. I just want everything to be balanced. I don’t want the sims to COMPLETELY die out, I just want more creativity in the community.. lately I’ve seen sims that have just been uncreative and dare I say boring looking.. the farming sims have looked a little interesting since they aren’t JUST centered around animals.

.... that post of mine looks awful.. how can I change it?

Actually, I’ll just get rid of “that’s my opinion sorry” part..

Edited by SilverTheNicheling
Changed stüff