Stray Fawn Community

Renio's HOLE

Renio2490

I hate everyone because they are showing off their wolves all customize while I HATE THEM AND HAVE TO WAIT FIVE YEARS SO SOME DUMB 10 FPS GAME CAN LOAD AND LAG AND CRASH

AND I DIDNT EVEN GET TO CHANGE WHAT THE WOLF LOOKED LIKE

I HATE WQ 3 AND I WISH IT WAS WORKING AND WASNT ONE IF MOST LAGGY AND BAD GAMES IVE EVER PLAYED

STUPID THING CANT MAKE ME HAPPY FOR A SECOND AND I HATE IT

STAB ME

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Snowflower said:

Try lowering the graphics.

I did. I asked about it on the forums and a dev just replied that my RAM is a decade old... now I'll go ask my mom what RAM is and how I can get a new one...

• Sad 1

On 7/26/2019 at 12:54 PM, Skysplash8 said:

I did. I asked about it on the forums and a dev just replied that my RAM is a decade old... now I'll go ask my mom what RAM is and how I can get a new one...

RAM = Random access memory 

It’s a form of data storage. “Random” means that the computer can access it from any point, as opposed to “sequential” access memory, which can only be read from start to finish (RAM is better than what I have now dubbed “SAM”. RAM is faster). The data is only active while it’s being used; if you turn the computer off, the data is deleted. RAM can be upgraded by changing the RAM chip inside the computer, or adding another chip, if the computer can hold more than one (replacing it is probably better).

Sorry about the tangent with nerd stuff...

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...