Stray Fawn Community

PH JEEBUS

takoyamaaaS

5 minutes ago, Jojo said:
Bildergebnis für scar shivering fear gif

I think you’re allowed to swear a little but we got parents who won’t tolerate and will (probably) not allow their children on if they see it... at least censor it a little because I know my parents are like that and I don’t want to not be able to talk to y’all.

6 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I think you’re allowed to swear a little but we got parents who won’t tolerate and will (probably) not allow their children on if they see it... at least censor it a little because I know my parents are like that and I don’t want to not be able to talk to y’all.

Sorry. Didn't think '* word that shall  not be named' counted

Just now, Aetherskye said:

yeah it is literally in the rules youre not even allowed to swear if you put one letter and asterisks so uhh

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

yeah it is literally in the rules youre not even allowed to swear if you put one letter and asterisks so uhh

So I will be struck down by the gods

Bildergebnis für character struck by lightning gif
  • Haha 1