Stray Fawn Community

Hey Wings Of Fire fans...

takoyamaaaS

(I think @TundraKitsune?)

Soooo... I tried to make a WoF dragon. But... seeing as I know almost nothing about the books because my friggin mom still won’t get them for me, I want y’all to help me!

Her name is Firefly, from a fan(wing? tribe?) called the Glowwings.

it’s probably horrible inaccurate but I tried

and I’m actually proud of the background for once

C78FEB49-8592-4739-BBF6-881F2BA93E08.thumb.png.f20ae8300127862468a7077b049a7522.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Ooh, nice! 

What do you need help with? :) 

Pretty much everything, I don’t know if it looks right or if it’s missing something or if it has something that shouldn’t be there

I like it! I like the colour palette you chose a lot. Like Angel said, it's a fanwing tribe, so anything kinda goes.

This is just nitpicking, but the wing is a bit too far back; dragon wings kinda go on where their shoulder blades would be. So, something a bit like this:

1102495059_FireflytheGlowWingRedline.thumb.png.e14a17333f8a79260cdb7955d176b716.png

I'm not really great at giving critique, so that's about all you get...

Also, maybe you could tell us a bit more about the GlowWings? For instance, do they have natural weapons? If so, what?

Anyways, I image that they can light up parts of their bodies. I mean, it's in the name. Since Firefly's horns and frill (or whatever) are a neon blue, I think it would be cool if they could light up those parts of their bodies, as well as their tail like real fireflies. Kinda like how SeaWings can light up some of their scales

• Like 3

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...