Stray Fawn Community

takoyama's cove: v4, where i hoyo game post once a week cookie why did you introduce me to genshin (pepper is a little meow meow)

takoyamaaaS

I'm a wolf, a wolf that has tendrils of blue mist curling off of my whitest of pearl white fur; My claws are razor sharp, my eyes are the iciest of blues; my mouth forms words while my voice is soft and kind; in reality, I am the daughter of Loki. I shapeshift supreme;  one second, a snake; the next, a baboon; you would be surprised to learn, to learn that I am a human inside. My human form, my human form, it has one eye amber, one eye blue; my skin is tan; my hair is fiery red, my body lean; in reality, I prefer the wolf, the wilds, the wind!

My botanist form is sleek and lean, my fur like delicate leopard pattern; But a leopard not am I, I am a serval, indeed. My collar and badge, oh how pretty; My collar is green, with a flower pattern; my badge proudly displays "CERTIFIED BOTANIST" and in smaller print underneath, "BOTANIST AMBER". My badge is silver, with a flower and tree pattern; I wear it proudly. My fur is the sleekest of silk; my tail always twitching. My plants are very good taken care of; my water only the best (for the plants.).