Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

51 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

i hatched my eggs!!!                     Boy                                                                                                          Girl             

56325359_350.png?mtime=XbVrPQAB9jc56325360_350.png?mtime=XbVrPQAB4lo I do need some name ideas

just thought of something, how about yin and yang? i think those names r good, don't u guys? STILL give me name sugestions

9 minutes ago, Flopity said:

quick list reasons why your flight is cool my friend wants to join but doesnt know which to pick

Uh

Nature nests have food and water in the nests

Green eyes

A cool god

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Flopity said:

quick list reasons why your flight is cool my friend wants to join but doesnt know which to pick

Ummmmmmmmm

Wind Flight is always breezy and stuff

Our deity is a noodle (dad) 

Better green eyes 👀 👀 

Rlly if you're asian youll love the bamboo nest

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Flopity said:

Don't know if it's too late but wind is kind of the chill flight. Their fledglings learn to fly faster than others, they are just all nice and inviting, travel around and want to become part of every community..It's basically just a bunch of joyful and carefree travelers.

They also have a nice territory, with a giant wind vortex and the oldest lairs consist of a bunch of kites and bamboo platform just floating around.

I also like the green eyes of the babies.

Cons are that because everyone's so chill, they never dominate and the eggs aren't the prettiest of them all.

• Paw up 1

Some of you mentioned that Starmap is generally on the expensive side. So I'd like to ask what price those two should have:

Sawia, Female:

image.png.0d1207832732d924d91e292252c600e0.png

Wine Starmap / Orca Butterfly / Sapphire Filigree

Her current price is 40 gems. I searched for her genes and got that price range, plus I think she's rather pretty.

Alis, Male:

image.png.66db310f7d03b9d2321cfae8f82b9615.png

Gloom Starmap / Cerise Butterfly / Indigo Filigree

His price is 30 gems, since he still has good breeding potential and nice genes.

I don't know if they're overpriced or not. Could you guys give your opinions?

7 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Some of you mentioned that Starmap is generally on the expensive side. So I'd like to ask what price those two should have:

Sawia, Female:

image.png.0d1207832732d924d91e292252c600e0.png

Wine Starmap / Orca Butterfly / Sapphire Filigree

Her current price is 40 gems. I searched for her genes and got that price range, plus I think she's rather pretty.

Alis, Male:

image.png.66db310f7d03b9d2321cfae8f82b9615.png

Gloom Starmap / Cerise Butterfly / Indigo Filigree

His price is 30 gems, since he still has good breeding potential and nice genes.

I don't know if they're overpriced or not. Could you guys give your opinions?

Maybe bump it down a little bit

Like... 25 to 30 gems?