Stray Fawn Community

Random story sim

Sky

Okay so this is just for fun and I might not do much of it, it's just an idea. So I'll be making up literally everything as I go. Like, i don't even know what species the main character will be as I write this. in addition, i'll be using a random word generator for each reply, and I have to use that word somehow. so hopefully this will be fun. only one player for now, cause idk if this will work well. if you want you can make your own sims based off of/exact copy of this. so yeah, say if you wanna play

World

Currency Exchange Rate

3 lurens = 1 tynkod

13 tynkods = 1 chenti

Player

Description

16 year old girl, tan skin, long brown wavy hair, bright green eyes, blinking bright green eyes tattoo on left arm

Current Inventory

-18 tynkods

-4 lurens

-a piece of ragged parchment with a drawing on it

Other Characters

Unnamed, tom; chunky, fluffy, mackerel yellow tabby cat with a white locket on its chest

(The word I generated is underlined)

You wake up. You are laying on the cold ground of a well-trodden dirt path. The sky is dark above you, the stars shining bright. Around you are buildings made of stone; very few lights shine dimly in the glassless windows. You try to remember what happened, but you can't. You don't remember anything-- from why you are here to what your name is. Looking around, you see a small girl watching you. She looks to be about seven years old, wrapped in a crude quilt. When she sees you staring at her, she runs away, frightened.

TYO

(if you want me to give options in addition to TYO, let me know, and I will)

2 minutes ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

no, it’s okay, I just have no idea what to do next

If you'd let me know, I would've given you options! ^^ I'll write you some now )though it won't be in the right formatting bc I'm on my phone since I'm sick)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Skyspook8 said:

(The word I generated is underlined)

You wake up. You are laying on the cold ground of a well-trodden dirt path. The sky is dark above you, the stars shining bright. Around you are buildings made of stone; very few lights shine dimly in the glassless windows. You try to remember what happened, but you can't. You don't remember anything-- from why you are here to what your name is. Looking around, you see a small girl watching you. She looks to be about seven years old, wrapped in a crude quilt. When she sees you staring at her, she runs away, frightened.

TYO

(if you want me to give options in addition to TYO, let me know, and I will)

@Spook’nikeringu

Stand up and go after the girl

Look around some more

Try and remember

Type your own (TYO)

4 hours ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

You gaze around at your surroundings. The streets are empty, now that the little girl has vanished. You notice smoke coming from one roughly-made chimney. As it reaches for the sky, it forms an odd picture: a cat, crouching, watching an unexpecting mouse. You watch the smoke, and to your amazement, the smoke cat lunges for the smoke mouse, but just as it reaches it, the smoke shifts into normal smoke shape. 

You shake your head, not believing what you just saw. Looking around one more, you notice an inn, it's lights bright; it's sign reading "The Grasshopper".

Go to the inn

Look for the girl

Investigate the house with the smoke

Try to remember who you are

Try to remember what happened

TYO

22 minutes ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

(i'm scrapping the random word generator bc I don't like it)

Thinking hard, you remember you're a girl; you can't remember your age, but looking at yourself in a nearby puddle --it seems that it has rained recently-- you'd say about 16. Looking at yourself more, you see you have long, brown, wavy --almost curly-- hair reaching just below your shoulders. Your skin is a tanned white, as if you'd been in the sun a large part of your life, and your eyes are a bright green. You notice a tattoo of two green eyes similar to yours on your arm. Somehow, they blink! Startled, you fall back onto the ground. 

Study the tattoo

Go to the inn

Look for the girl

Investigate the house with the smoke

Try to remember more about who you are

TYO

On 10/24/2019 at 3:36 PM, Spook’nikeringu said:

The green eyes on your arm stare into space, like a tattoo would normally-- but the eyes keep blinking, as if they are real eyes. You touch the eyes, and are reassured that they are just a tattoo. How could a tattoo move, though? Magic? The smoke from the chimney was weird, too.

Your eyes droop-- despite having been unconscious recently, you still need sleep. The sliver of a moon shines above you-- it's probably around midnight. You're too sleepy to investigate anything.

Go to the inn

TYO

17 minutes ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

You drowsily try to remember what happened that caused you to become unconscious. You remember being dropped from the sky by something. What was it? Something... green? No, blue. No, green! Your drowsiness is making this difficult.

Go to the inn

Try to remember more of what happened

TYO

57 minutes ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

You go into the Inn-- which, you notice when you get a closer look at the sign, is not named Grasshopper Inn like you thought, but is actually the Grassrogger Inn. You wonder what a Grassrogger is before asking for a room. The innkeeper tells you the price for one night of stay (in a standard room) is two tynkods, or six lurens. Checking your pockets (thankfully you have pockets) you find the following inside:

-20 tynkods

-6 lurens

-a piece of ragged parchment with a drawing on it

You pay the innkeeper two tynkods, and he leads you to a small room and leaves you. The room is musty, clearly not cleaned out well in a long time. A straw bed sits in the corner. A small wooden table with two chairs is near the middle of the room. Too sleepy to do anything else, you head to the bed and lay down, falling asleep within minutes.