Stray Fawn Community

-Warrior Cat RP- (No name yet)

Renio2490

No adding (please and thank you), please adopt a cat. You know the other rules. There are no limits to as to how many characters you want to adopt, just as many as you can keep up with.

LavenderClan

Leader
Strikestar, pale yellow mackerel tabby tom with dark stripes, green eyes.

Deputy
Redwater, dark ginger she-cat with white socks, sharp orange eyes.

Medicine Cat
Hummingnight, dark grey tom with black patches, yellow eyes.
APPRENTICE, WATERPAW

Warriors
Foxdash, ginger ticked tabby she-cat with white hind-legs, pale green eyes. (Played by @TrashFawn2490)
APPRENTICE, CEDARPAW
Grapemask, light lavender seal point tom, orange eyes.
Doewind, cream and white patched she-cat with beautiful amber eyes. (Played by @Japanese Melon Fawn)
APPRENTICE, LUCKPAW
Doveroar, grey classic tabby tom with white patches, green eyes.
APPRENTICE, SPARROWPAW
Halfwatcher, dark brown mackerel tabby tom, blue eyes.
APPRENTICE, STONEPAW
Weaselflame, brown mackerel tabby she-cat with a red muzzle, hazel eyes. (OTHER: Mate is Applespot, kits are Sparrowpaw and Cedarpaw)
Aurorabliss, blue she-cat with white paws, muzzle and chest, blue eyes. (Played by @TrashFawn2490)

Apprentices
Waterpaw, blue and white tom with yellow eyes.
Cedarpaw, cinnamon spotted tabby she-cat with hazel eyes. (Played by @TrashFawn2490)
Sparrowpaw, light brown tom with white legs and belly, brown eyes.
Luckpaw, longhaired grey mackerel tabby tom with odd eyes (yellow and green). (Played by @The Flower Fawn)
Stonepaw, pale grey classic tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Queens
Palereed, cream she-cat with odd eyes (yellow and blue). (OTHER: Mate is Doveroar, kits are Stonepaw, Luckpaw, Mistkit, Jumpkit, Featherkit)
Shellskip, fluffy blue ticked tabby she-cat with white patches, yellow eyes. (OTHER: Mate is Grapemask, kits are Waterpaw, Splashkit, and Fallkit)

Elders
Applespot, dark ginger classic tabby, brown eyes.
Branchbelly, tortoiseshell she-cat with a brown belly, pale green eyes.

Kits
Mistkit, light grey classic tabby tom, green eyes.
Jumpkit, cream mackerel tabby she-cat, yellow eyes.
Featherkit, cream tom with grey paws and tail, odd eyes (blue and green).
Splashkit, longhaired blue seal point she-cat, amber eyes.
Fallkit, lavender ticked tabby she-cat, orange eyes. (Played by @TrashFawn2490)

LeafClan

Leader
Fernstar, mossy grey tom with yellow eyes.

Deputy
Coldnose, white she-cat with a grey muzzle, brown eyes. (Played by @TrashFawn2490)
APPRENTICE, SORRELPAW

Medicine Cat
Hailfoot, blue spotted tabby tom with white front legs, blue eyes.
APPRENTICE, TANGLEPAW

Warriors
Meadowface, light brown seal point she-cat with hazel eyes.
APPRENTICE, WHIRLPAW
Lizardash, lean black tom with a white tail, orange eyes.
Maplefang, red spotted tabby she-cat with yellow eyes. (OTHER: Mate is Bravefern, kits are Shellpaw, Oakpaw and Whirlpaw)
Bravefern, calico tom with green eyes.
Raindrop, blue patched tabby tom.
APPRENTICE, SHELLPAW
Snowdust, white tom with grey speckles, brown eyes. (Played by @TrashFawn2490)
Molefur, dark brown she-cat with white paws, blue eyes.
APPRENTICE, BLACKPAW

Apprentices
Blackpaw, dark grey mackerel tabby tom with black paws, amber eyes.
Tanglepaw, grey she-cat with a black tuxedo and tail, yellow eyes. (Played by @TrashFawn2490)
Shellpaw, red torbie she-cat with white chest, hazel eyes.
Sorrelpaw, brown spotted tabby tom with red patches, yellow eyes.
Whirlpaw, red tortoiseshell, green eyes.

Queens
Hareleaf, light brown classic tabby she-cat with a white chest, dark green eyes. (OTHER: Mate is Snowdust, kits are Dovekit, Patchkit, Frostkit and Moonkit) (Owned by @TrashFawn2490)

Elders
Deadfeather, russet mackerel tabby she-cat with brown eyes.
Honeycloud, pale yellow tom with white paws and chest, orange eyes.
Whiskerberry, dark brown tom with red spots.

Kits
Dovekit, white she-cat with green eyes.
Patchkit, white tom with light brown tabby patches, hazel eyes. (Played by @The Flower Fawn)
Frostkit, pale grey classic tabby tom with dark blue eyes.
Moonkit, light grey spotted tabby she-cat with brown eyes.

ArcticClan

Leader
Tinystar, black and white she-cat with yellow eyes. (Played by @TrashFawn2490)
APPRENTICE, SCRATCHPAW

Deputy
Milkfire, longhaired white tom with ginger spots, green eyes.
APPRENTICE, GEMPAW

Medicine Cat
Runningblaze, silver tabby tom with ginger paws, orange eyes.
APPRENTICE, ROSEPAW

Warriors
Morningclaw, cream mackerel tabby tom with pale green eyes.
APPRENTICE, LOGPAW
Duskgorse, dark grey tabby she-cat with grey spots, amber eyes. (Played by @TrashFawn2490)
Swallowdapple, pale blue ticked tabby tom with white dots, hazel eyes.
Pebbleear, light grey classic tabby she-cat with brown ears and paws, brown eyes.
APPRENTICE, SNAKEPAW
Squirrelheart, light brown tom with pale brown eyes.
Barkleap, brown ticked tabby she-cat with a white chest, yellow eyes. (OTHER: Mate is Squirrelheart, kits are Logpaw, Scratchpaw and Snakepaw)

Apprentices
Logpaw, light brown ticked tabby tom with hazel eyes. (Played by @TrashFawn2490)
Scratchpaw, dark brown she-cat with a white chest and paws, pale brown eyes.
Snakepaw, cream mackerel tabby with white paws, yellow eyes.
Pouncepaw, red mackerel tabby tom with pale blue eyes.
Gempaw, cream she-cat with white patches, green eyes.
Rosepaw, dark red classic tabby she-cat with white spots, odd eyes (blue and green).

Queens
Reddust, dark red spotted tabby with white patches, blue eyes. (OTHER: Mate is Morningclaw, kits are Pouncepaw, Gempaw, Rosepaw, Mumblekit and Tumblekit)
Rushriver, dark blue she-cat with a white tuxedo, orange eyes. (OTHER: Mate is Milkfire, kits are Oddkit and Quickkit)

Elder
Rockbreeze, grey seal point tom with blue eyes. (Played by @The Flower Fawn)
Dewcreek, light brown ticked tabby she-cat. 

Kits
Mumblekit, brown spotted tabby tom with blue eyes.
Tumblekit, light red mackerel tabby tom with pale green eyes. (Played by @TrashFawn2490)
Oddkit, white she-cat with blue spots and paws with orange eyes.
Quickkit, ginger she-cat with a white tuxedo, dark green eyes.

BoltClan

Leader
Birdstar, dark brown classic tabby tom with blue eyes.

Deputy
Flowerbee, dark ginger mackerel tabby she-cat with white paws, belly and muzzle, yellow eyes. (Played @The Flower Fawn)
APPRENTICE, CURLPAW

Medicine Cat
Hootcall, caramel she-cat with white toes, hazel eyes.
APPRENTICE, BEETLEPAW

Warriors
Driftfall, grey ticked tabby tom, orange eyes.
APPRENTICE, KESTRELPAW
Gorsefur, pale yellow classic tabby she-cat with pale green eyes.
 Ebonyflake, fluffy dark brown mackerel tabby she-cat with brown eyes. (OTHER: Mate is Driftfall, kits are Dustpaw, Buzzardpaw and Kestrelpaw) (Played by @TrashFawn2490)
Flakehawk, dark grey tom with a white tuxedo and black paws, pale brown eyes.
Lilyfin, lilac patched tabby with blue eyes.
APPRENTICE, DUSTPAW
Pooleyes, longhaired blue and white tom with yellow eyes.
Hazelfish, almond classic tabby she-cat with hazel eyes. (OTHER: Mate is Pooleyes, kits are Beetlepaw and Curlpaw)
APPRENTICE, BUZZARDPAW

Apprentices
Dustpaw, grey mackerel tabby tom with orange eyes. (Played by @TrashFawn2490)
Buzzardpaw, longhaired dark brown ticked tabby tom with brown eyes.
Kestrelpaw, light brown mackerel tabby she-cat with orange eyes.
Beetlepaw, brown classic tabby, yellow eyes.
Curlpaw, blue classic tabby she-cat with white spots, hazel eyes.

Queens
Freckleblaze, caramel spotted tabby she-cat with white paws and chest, blue eyes. (Mate is Birdstar, kits are Goldenkit, Softkit, Loudkit, Bearkit and Bellkit)

Elders
Thrushfrost, white tom with a brown back, orange eyes. (Played by @TrashFawn2490)
Primrosemask, pink-ish classic tabby with brown eyes.
Mossyfang, brown ticked tabby tom with white spots, yellow eyes.

Kits
Goldenkit, golden spotted tabby she-cat with green eyes. (Played by @Green the Gene Maker)
Softkit, caramel classic tabby she-cat with a white chest, blue eyes.
Loudkit, dark brown spotted tabby tom with blue eyes.
Bearkit, dark brown tom with white paws and chest, aqua eyes. (Played by @TrashFawn2490)
Bellkit, golden she-cat with white spots, blue eyes.

MAP
MapOFCLANS.png.11cb2d2eca7016821f9835eb37fa7870.png

SEASON
Middle of Leaf-fall.

• Renio2490 changed the title to -Warrior Cat RP- (No name yet)
13 minutes ago, TrashFawn2490 said:

Luckpaw, longhaired grey mackerel tabby tom with odd eyes (yellow and green).

14 minutes ago, TrashFawn2490 said:

Patchkit, white tom with light brown tabby patches, hazel eyes.

15 minutes ago, TrashFawn2490 said:

Rockbreeze, grey seal point tom with blue eyes.

16 minutes ago, TrashFawn2490 said:

Flowerbee, dark ginger mackerel tabby she-cat with white paws, belly and muzzle, yellow eyes.

I had to pick her ok?

Just now, The Flower Fawn said:

Can you blame me for it? xD 

no
anyway, I'll start and be Ebonyflake because were in the same clan
Ebonyflake walked up beside Flowerbee. "How's the day, Bee? Personally it's a nice day for me, the prey will be plentiful when I go hunting at Sunhigh."

2 minutes ago, The Flower Fawn said:

Luckpaw tried to tune out the birds chirping. Ugh give me five more minutes! He rolled over in his nest twitching his tail in annoyance.

Cedarpaw jabbed Luckpaw in the flank. "We're going on our first patrol you sleepy fuzzbrain! I'm not going to be late just because you are!"

3 minutes ago, TrashFawn2490 said:

no
anyway, I'll start and be Ebonyflake because were in the same clan
Ebonyflake walked up beside Flowerbee. "How's the day, Bee? Personally it's a nice day for me, the prey will be plentiful when I go hunting at Sunhigh."

"Its going rather smoothly Ebony, thanks for asking. A hunt or a walk at least sounds lovely on a day like this I should go on patrol later." She mewed.

2 minutes ago, TrashFawn2490 said:

Cedarpaw jabbed Luckpaw in the flank. "We're going on our first patrol you sleepy fuzzbrain! I'm not going to be late just because you are!"

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the nest.." He muttered sitting up and giving his pelt a few quick licks before getting up. "Cmon Cedarpaw your gonna make us late." He said sarcastically.

Just now, The Flower Fawn said:

"Its going rather smoothly Ebony, thanks for asking. A hunt or a walk at least sounds lovely on a day like this I should go on patrol later." She mewed.

"Ah okay Flowerbee, that's always real nice to hear from your deputy. Maybe I will go for a walk, it won't hurt anyone."

Just now, TrashFawn2490 said:

"Ah okay Flowerbee, that's always real nice to hear from your deputy. Maybe I will go for a walk, it won't hurt anyone."

She nods sweetly. "Stay safe and don't go to close to the borders." She said smiling at her.

11 hours ago, The Flower Fawn said:

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the nest.." He muttered sitting up and giving his pelt a few quick licks before getting up. "Cmon Cedarpaw your gonna make us late." He said sarcastically.

13 hours ago, The Flower Fawn said:

"If it's me who's making us late, it's your fault I am!" She hissed and walked away to two warriors that were waiting for them at the entrance.

Just now, TrashFawn2490 said:

"If it's me who's making us late, it's your fault I am!" She hissed and walked away to two warriors that were waiting for them at the entrance.

He rolled his eyes. And walked out of the den. "Good morning, sorry were late someone took forever to get up." He said smirking at Cedarpaw.

2 minutes ago, The Flower Fawn said:

He rolled his eyes. And walked out of the den. "Good morning, sorry were late someone took forever to get up." He said smirking at Cedarpaw.

Cedarpaw unsheathed her claws and pounced on the fluffy tom. "Why you little-"
"Stop, Cedarpaw. You should know him by now, a silly apprentice." Foxdash scolded Cedarpaw.
"Don't punish me, punish him!" And she added to herself, "No wonder his name is Luckpaw."

1 minute ago, TrashFawn2490 said:

Cedarpaw unsheathed her claws and pounced on the fluffy tom. "Why you little-"
"Stop, Cedarpaw. You should know him by now, a silly apprentice." Foxdash scolded Cedarpaw.
"Don't punish me, punish him!" And she added to herself, "No wonder his name is Luckpaw."

His smile faltered. "I-" but nobody paid attention to him. Great. Just great. "Doepaw can we go train by ourselves? Cedarpaw isn't the easiest to get along with and I'm afraid if we do any battle practice she's gonna rip out my throat." He mewed.

1 hour ago, The Flower Fawn said:

His smile faltered. "I-" but nobody paid attention to him. Great. Just great. "Doepaw can we go train by ourselves? Cedarpaw isn't the easiest to get along with and I'm afraid if we do any battle practice she's gonna rip out my throat." He mewed.

"You can go train by yourselves, I will ask Doewind to follow you and I will follow Cedarpaw."
Cedarpaw stuck her tongue out a little so no one could see it, but Luckpaw could. Cedarpaw walked away will Foxdash behind her.

Cedarpaw slowed her pace when she couldn't scent Luckpaw anymore. "Foxdash, you're going to punish me, right?" She asked the ginger she-cat behind her.
"Of course, young one, we have to learn from our mistakes. I will talk to the leader when we're done training about it. I don't want to see you and Luckpaw fighting again, perhaps you should apologize to him after, as well."
"Will do, Foxdash. Anyway, what are we doing today? We're going on patrol, right?"
"Yes. Hopefully Doewind is taking her apprentice to the other border. Anyway, let's get going to check the border between us and LeafClan."