Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded. "It can't be helped he just needs to rest." Issi looked at the bearyena cub cuddling up to Everest. She shook her head. I still don't think this is a good idea but who am I to say. She looked over to the den where she could hear Bubbli and Finch. Her eyes wander to Jest next to Juniper. I wanted to ask about their history with that female but now doesn't seem to be the right time. "I'm going back to the den," She looks over at the cub. "I can't help." She stood and walked off.

Finch was sitting with Bubbli inside.

Just now, Flower said:

Finch was sitting with Bubbli inside.

Issi stepped in and smiled at the pair. Her heart already felt 10 times lighter. I wish things weren't so hectic and Bubbli could grow up in a safer environment. She glanced back at all the nichelings outside. But with this crowd I say it's just going to get a lot worse. Huffing she walked over to Finch and Bubbli. "How are you two?" 

8 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stepped in and smiled at the pair. Her heart already felt 10 times lighter. I wish things weren't so hectic and Bubbli could grow up in a safer environment. She glanced back at all the nichelings outside. But with this crowd I say it's just going to get a lot worse. Huffing she walked over to Finch and Bubbli. "How are you two?" 

‘’Good now that your here.’’ He replied lightly.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Good now that your here.’’ He replied lightly.

She hummed. "That's good?" Issi sat down near him but far enough that another niche or two could fit between them. Now that things where calming down again she remembered his words. He did apologize but I'm sure it doesn't change the fact that he's unhappy here. She glanced at him from beneath her eyelashes before looking down again. This is a bit awkward. Should I apologize too? She shuffled a bit as she tried to decide on what to say.  

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded. "It can't be helped he just needs to rest." Issi looked at the bearyena cub cuddling up to Everest. She shook her head. I still don't think this is a good idea but who am I to say. She looked over to the den where she could hear Bubbli and Finch. Her eyes wander to Jest next to Juniper. I wanted to ask about their history with that female but now doesn't seem to be the right time. "I'm going back to the den," She looks over at the cub. "I can't help." She stood and walked off.

The cub fell asleep cuddled up to Everest.

When Jest didn't get a reply, he just looked back at the ground. When he blinked, everytging around him changed. He was alarmed, quickly looking around. He was a little younger in a familiar setting. He was home. He looked up. It was a meeting. It was the meeting. "Timber Everest, step forward!" Called a booming voice. Jest flinched and watched as a small Everest walked forward, excitement in his eyes. Everest glanced at Jest with a smile. That smile won't last.

As Everest stepped up to the rock, he realized something was off. Mother 'Pression jumped down, her large figure threatening the tribe. Everests smile was gone, a face full of fear replacing the normally smiling face. "You are responsible for the death of Naja, Jolt, and Kindrai. What do you have to say for yourself?" The large female accused. Everest had nothing to say as a huge claw swooped down, knocking him off of his feet. "If you do not explain yourself, we are all to assume you are accepting punishment." Mother 'Pression said harshly. The leader motioned towards some of the guards. "Punish this murderer. When I see him again, he best not be saying a word." She said, turning and returning to her place on the watch. Jest watched as his playmate was dragged away. 

((Don't respond in roleplay because this is a flashback. Currently, he just sorta stopped responding.))

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

She hummed. "That's good?" Issi sat down near him but far enough that another niche or two could fit between them. Now that things where calming down again she remembered his words. He did apologize but I'm sure it doesn't change the fact that he's unhappy here. She glanced at him from beneath her eyelashes before looking down again. This is a bit awkward. Should I apologize too? She shuffled a bit as she tried to decide on what to say.  

He looked at Bubbli, his eyes no longer sad.

Just now, Flower said:

He looked at Bubbli, his eyes no longer sad.

She looked at the two and smiled. "I'm sorry..." She sighed. "I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just..." She tried to gesture emotions but didn't know how to. She gave him half a smile. "You know emotions."

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Bc Fawncat drew Issi and a bubbli I decided to draw Finch and Bubbli 0773D193-FFC8-42A7-B07B-B81EBAA9CF37.thumb.png.7a0c1cc8dc572ae71937c4f44c583ff0.png

So cute! I want to draw the three of them together next. But still stuck on what pose to give them all. (How did you do the grass?!🤩👍 Mine turns out weird.)

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

She looked at the two and smiled. "I'm sorry..." She sighed. "I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just..." She tried to gesture emotions but didn't know how to. She gave him half a smile. "You know emotions."

‘it’s fine.. The past is the past and I realized I just need to let go and focus on you two.’’ He said gently.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

So cute! I want to draw the three of them together next. But still stuck on what pose to give them all. (How did you do the grass?!🤩👍 Mine turns out weird.)

The app I use has some brushes for it xD I am in no way that talented at backgrounds but the power of Procreate makes it seem that way

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘it’s fine.. The past is the past and I realized I just need to let go and focus on you two.’’ He said gently.

The app I use has some brushes for it xD I am in no way that talented at backgrounds but the power of Procreate makes it seem that way

Issi moved slightly closer. And looked to the side. "I'll still like to see you happy." She whispered. "Even if it means us not being together. I don't want you to force yourself just because of us." Her ears were flat against her head.

(Oh, but you're still doing the brush work so still great art😆)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi moved slightly closer. And looked to the side. "I'll still like to see you happy." She whispered. "Even if it means us not being together. I don't want you to force yourself just because of us." Her ears were flat against her head.

(Oh, but you're still doing the brush work so still great art😆)

‘’Oh please, like I’d really leave if you weren’t coming with me.’’ He said rolling his eyes playfully at her.

When Jest blinked again, he was somewhere else. Everest was surrounded by powerful nichelings as the rest of the tribe watched on. The nichelings known for having kits were cheering the guards on while some of the others were devastated that a child was going through this. 

Jest looked back down to see a desperate Everest in absolute panic. "I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, I'M SORRY!" He cried as the guards began to close in. Everest began trying to fight back in his state of panic but was pinned down by a heavy-bodied nicheling with very threatening bearyena claws. Jest watched as one of the older nichelings walked in. Board walked in. She was holding a burning chunk of wood, her eyes bloodshot with tears staining her cheeks. She looked like she was about to murder Everest. "Please, i'm sorry, please--" Everest pleaded before being cut off by a bloodcurdling scream coming from Board. She was filled with rage. "YOU KILLED MY FAMILY! YOU ARE A COLD-HEARTED MONSTER!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She closed in, lowering the fire down towards the child. Everest screamed as he felt his skin getting warmer and warmer. At one point, the fire got too close and caught on to Everest's fur. The rest of the memory was a blur until it was all over. The guards had put the fire out and everybody had left Everest laying in the hole. Jest watched as a younger version of himself sat beside Everest, watching as his playmate lay in pain, his skin covered in burns and blood. 

Jest snapped back to reality when he realized he was just sitting in the den. He blinked a few times, blinking away tears until he could clearly see the bearyena cub sitting in front of him, trying to calm Jest down. Jest broke down, putting his head into his paws and sobbing as the cub cuddled up to him.

• Sad 1