Stray Fawn Community

The Flower - A comic RP

Impy10

Plot twist: I'm joining

I don't have a picture, but take a description:

Name: Hellebore

Looks: Normal body, antlers, bearyena claw, runners leg, beige+red-brown fur, one violet eye and one yellow eye, and a brown mask (pattern D)

His mother named him after a flower with her dying breath, as a desperate attempt at trying to save them. Obviously, that didn't work, and her last moments were spent mourning the fact that she never accomplished her one dream, saving her tribe.

Due to the fact he never had a mother, and many saw him as a curse or a disgrace-all because his mother couldn't name him correctly-he's very harsh and ant-social. When he was younger, he definitely had a rebellious streak. Nobody really talks to him. He acts like he hates everyone, but inside, he just hates himself. He's pushed everyone away, and he just wants to feel like he has a purpose.

Ow my fingers

I'll draw my panel now

• Eek! 1

Just now, Clover said:

Plot twist: I'm joining

I don't have a picture, but take a description:

Name: Hellebore

Looks: Normal body, antlers, bearyena claw, runners leg, beige+red-brown fur, one violet eye and one yellow eye, and a brown mask (pattern D)

His mother named him after a flower with her dying breath, as a desperate attempt at trying to save them. Obviously, that didn't work, and her last moments were spent mourning the fact that she never accomplished her one dream, saving her tribe.

Due to the fact he never had a mother, and many saw him as a curse or a disgrace-all because his mother couldn't name him correctly-he's very harsh and ant-social. When he was younger, he definitely had a rebellious streak. Nobody really talks to him. He acts like he hates everyone, but inside, he just hates himself. He's pushed everyone away, and he just wants to feel like he has a purpose.

Ow my fingers

I'll draw my panel now

Oop and normal tail