Stray Fawn Community

can i make this a petition? [serious post]

wikipedia [he/him]

5 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

since im p sure this happens to no one else, could this be from like, a warning point or something? I dont know when you would've gotten one but

nope, none

20 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

if u are confused, basically what im trying to say is that 

uh

idk heres a made up example

say that nobody put their pronouns anywhere, and one day someone on here decided to come out as trans

because they wouldn't like being referred to by their old pronouns, they put their new one in their bio

and because nobody else put their pronouns in their bio, this trans person feels uncomfortable/ scared about putting them there because they are the "odd one out". hell, maybe some really bad people would harass them for it

so in the end, they could stop putting them there and just go back to being referred to by their old pronouns/ always be uncomfortable with their identity/ scared of being called "weird"

if everyone or at least a lot of people put their pronouns in their bio, trans or not, this person could feel completely comfortable putting their pronouns there because everyone else does it and they wouldn't be the "odd one out" or "weird"

(tl;dr- even if you dont care about people knowing your pronouns/ being misgendered putting ur pronouns in your bio is just.., a nice thing to do for others and will do u literally no harm)

I'll rather be the odd one out. I don't care wether everyone else is doing this or not, I'm keeping my member title for whatever I want

2 minutes ago, Google Kääntäjä said:

I'll rather be the odd one out. I don't care wether everyone else is doing this or not, I'm keeping my member title for whatever I want

did u even

read what I said

7 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

did u even

read what I said

Yes I did. Everyone else is doing it so I'm the odd one out for not doing it

It's in my profile instead