Stray Fawn Community

Long-furred | Adoptable Wolf RP

Renio

In an au, earth is a cold snowball. It barely has any warm places. Animals like wolves, deer, rabbits, and foxes still exist, but have evolved to suit this climate. Wolves now have long, furry coats and are much bigger. The only way for a short coat is to have an insanely rare mutation affect a wolf's child.
There are two packs- The Burnt Pack and The Frozen Pack. They both work the same way- though they aren't normal working packs. They invite random wolves, there can be other pairs in the packs, a healer, etc.
They have seasons, believe it or not. There are three- Bare Season, Lush Season, Water Season. Bare Season is known as a hard time, it's a little colder, and there is less food all around. Lush Season is known as the "Season of plenty"-  when food is everywhere for everyone. This is usually when litters of children are born. Water Season is when it's a little warmer, naturally thawing some of the ice out that covers slow-moving water. This means the snow usually melts a bit, too.
The seasons go in the order of:
Bare Season > Water Season > Lush Season

Currently it is WATER SEASON DAY 2. Keep this in mind when Roleplaying, please. (They last 20 days per season, while Bare Season usually lasts a little longer (5 days more)).

THE BURNT PACK
They live in a pine forest with many yew bushes, and small brooks flowing through the trees. They live in the abandoned dens of foxes that they have expanded and made bigger to fit the wolves. A den for each rank.

Alpha- Zik, female. (OWNED BY @Broken)
zzZeY27+wFwFzXf_

Beta- Ashed, female. (NOT OWNED)
R0IugaRSM7c15ogbJrljCWBfOM5krV43FdGwvzgv5Vu+SnZ5jff4Bxgs59g==_

Hunters-

Fend, male. Apprentice is Sana. (OWNED BY @Renio)
9z0PqL07DlT7dP4A4LkOAA=_

Gaen, male. (NOT OWNED)
nt3YIWZqUfMliNx4pfCP7DinaGlHnbOKE8wCmT7OvIOu1aXh2KARvILUyaynNAaaovlJbSG5S2OrP68wx8I11FXLz6pb+GvjI25hzlflOG5g+ft0LQ_

Bujuk, female. Apprentice is Huai. (NOT OWNED)
8sZAU5wzh1dK2xwI5Q6u5xWpu+nHpyiAvCcT9tenEaqMgOv8Ba33WcRnIq86Y1V2uf9w9l3DV7_

Defenders-

Mar, male. (NOT OWNED)
KHs61ubmH2oLRIU=_

Diae, female. Apprentice is Icie. (OWNED BY @Google translation)
0AQ2BB0A==_

Training Pups:

Icie, male. Training to be a Defender. Mentor is Diae. (NOT OWNED)
ycvkTRnAeuEjhRXLCJECI4EmfaIGCtpvCRm8YfyCDjujdlAq58wF461PZN42SaEgPufATT0wDuCETpM+LG2eMI4QfGeTqNaUs99cey4Y73C8fOVVUn+0+2ZZSlMDxunvU+a2dFGBEaboxF9XT8zqBwAtQ6I=_

Huai, male. Training to be a Hunter. Mentor is Bujuk. (OWNED BY @Renio)
bW73zJ+a2dt4xh9MPy5e_

Sana, female. Training to be a Hunter. Mentor is Fend. (OWNED BY @Google Oversætter)
EOai1DtO+SupbVovOvLfAGTiDnD_

(ADULT VERSIONS OF PUPS)
Icie
ACtpUdM_
Huai
generate?load=eJwly1EKwyAMANArzZYOlpwmatpKE1PU4goevoP9PnjVQUyFu8mKdQIlYSSgeEnDOkPbUzjQgyShgAw3i1jHL2yFbvQb1MbnyRX1BYEKKUs0TdnG26E66Htq7IsdnOexLKjTn9ZivxmvHLnU8ZkeKN0yCA==_
Sana
RqQKgSqhsLcEj5+JuzpcneiwIVM15FWFA0rsUmEBoyrqaAMUHxYIlqwydykm5Xw81e7gRQ6TxLkB1w+FFryIdJmjax6qLujbDOZGPatvWZk3UcOLG1SyEP3N0mpmdo0Io89+Srx257qB+JWPW0=_

THE FROZEN PACK
They live a slightly exposed plains. It has clusters of trees, and a fairly large river with a fast current separating The Frozen Pack and The Burnt Pack. They have the skills to dig up dens, so they use their own. The Alpha and Beta share a den, the Hunters and Defenders share a den, and the Pups have their own.

Alpha- Dasin, male.
RgVz0_

Beta- Sandstone, female. (OWNED BY @Renio)
5YauJpb7B6VakxSrs0WfB5b5PKjtYVOsqeW+rizLhUSXw8e9r+fK+s9Sv5gaYIY=_

Hunters-

Enic, male. (NOT OWNED)
sni9X_

Serija, female. Apprentice is Pano. (NOT OWNED)
5LCdPnqxg32EcH3SsoSCHfVfU4cGxuaXkEOvYc2xpliwRaqu4dNT+Ot19ppw2vLs6tByfN8F5WB2v87rB0lI+b4dstb9aTxq+yHOSskK+Zx0HjgNNCB5L+p311f0BRVpRhQ==_

Arun, male. (NOT OWNED)
qc05MQ==_

Defenders-

Ibue, female. (OWNED BY @Renio)
AVWpWso=_

Trince, female. (NOT OWNED)
_

Silmik, male. (NOT OWNED)
BdlgNn2Iw+yDBrYXy3oZ9ukJ1T4ozxAfcuziYpKdfXgLH7v5xEXVKdGj3B6SxnYFuL1bHD2MNs132ahK1VDQZYyCiyRspHHacvJZ86Kw==_

Onak, female. (NOT OWNED)
15N8pRMTY=_

Training Pups-

Pano, male. Training to be a hunter. Mentor is Serija. (OWNED BY @Google translation)
nESXNqgP46BASg==_

Cinnay, female. Training to be a hunter. Mentor is Arun. (OWNED BY @Broken)
UOv_

(ADULT VERSIONS OF PUPS)
Pano
tKnNQT13eP0cCU2MYfTmJz7c0XxjNEag==_
Cinnay
m0f7K6Y+hR73WrRArhZGmiOF0vf9K5R1k=_

(There are no mothers and fathers for the pups- though if you'd like to adopt it and claim it as your pup, you can, whether it be your actually pup or not I don't care. Just ask the pup and tell me, I'll add it to the pup's bio and your bio)

Please don't make your own characters, choose from one of the many already generated wolves. When all of them are claimed this will no longer apply. And when a wolf has children this does not apply- you have to have new pups. 

Huai snorted as he laid in his uncomfortable pine needle nest in the training pups den. He couldn't go out hunting on his own, and there was no one else, so he was bored. Huai was begging himself to go out in the open and play in the thick, fresh snow, but his common sense was to wait for someone else until he went out. It was fairly warm in the underground cave his pack made,  but he was starting to sweat and he really wanted to go and get some fresh air.
He kept repeating to himself that he had to wait.

18 minutes ago, Renio said:

Huai snorted as he laid in his uncomfortable pine needle nest in the training pups den. He couldn't go out hunting on his own, and there was no one else, so he was bored. Huai was begging himself to go out in the open and play in the thick, fresh snow, but his common sense was to wait for someone else until he went out. It was fairly warm in the underground cave his pack made,  but he was starting to sweat and he really wanted to go and get some fresh air.
He kept repeating to himself that he had to wait.

Huai sighed and looked around the empty den. He could get out... just for a little bit. He stood up and shook off the pine needles that clung to his long pelt. He padded to the entrance of the den, where it seemed to have snowed in a bit. That would be why it was quite warm. He clawed at the fresh snow, it falling down into the den a bit, making a hole that he could fit through into he snow. He shoved his way out, the snow crunching under his feet as he walked across it. Big snowflakes fell from the sky, falling on his fur, melting and seeping into it. He breathed in the fresh, cold air. It wasn't too windy. He jumped around the camp, snapping at the snow, rolling around and barking. He joyfully jumped up and down, yapping and panting in the beautiful open area. Pine trees circled him, protecting him from the worst of the wind and blizzard, and he sat down, staring up at the sky above the trees. He could see the snow falling down, and the sky a light grey.
I don't know why I held off on going outside.
Though it got boring as he laid down in the snow, some clumping up on him. He looked around, and watched for the hole he'd made for the pups den. Though, he couldn't see it. He might have to wait for somebody else to come to the camp and scent out the den for him. He panicked a bit, who knew when someone would come back? Huai breathed and sat up, getting in position to pounced on a pine cone. He jumped, landing right on top of the pinecone, and he bit at it, pretending he was hunting, though he wished he was. He took the pinecone and laid under a tree, nibbling at it.
Ugh...

Fend padded in the thick snow, carrying a medium rabbit. He scented camp and- Huai. He sighed and walked a little faster, rushing into the camp, looking at Huai as he curled up, somehow sleeping by a pinecone out in the open. Fend dropped his rabbit and walked over, nudging him awake. He awoke with a gasp, and Fend asked him what happened. "Are you okay? What did you do? How'd you get out here? C'mon, Huai."

Huai was awoken quickly by Fend. He wasn't sure what happened, but he caught what Fend had said, and replied quietly. "I wanted to go outside, but when I wanted to go in, the den snowed in and I was waiting for someone to come back and scent the den." He replied softly. He then tried to get up and asked Fend a question. "Can you scent out the den, please?"
Fend sighed as he listened to Huai. "Yes, Huai. But you better smarten up, you are going to become a hunter soon..." Fend lifted his muzzle and sniffed the air. He definitely scented Huai as he followed the trail to the den. But clearly Huai couldn't find it himself, sense I guess he can't scent himself. Egh.

"You are no better! You were just made a hunter, and already have an apprentice! and nobodies ever around anymore... thanks Fend, I guess." Huai walked over and dug at the spot Fend pointed to. Huai wasn't THAT young, really, he was a year and 9 months old. He should get his ceremony when he's a year and 10 months old. Fend's no better, he's 2 years old. Just because he's a hunter doesn't mean he's better than me...

Huai dug at the entrance of the den and slid in as he watched Fend do the same thing on a different thing. Carrying his pinecone, he padded up to his needle nest and laid down to take a nap. he realized how nice it was in the den, warm.

Fend, ignoring Huai, picked up his rabbit and walked over to his den. He dug up snow from the entrance and slid in the open den. He quickly found his bed of needles and sat down with his rabbit. Fend was to wait until someone came to share. It was sort of tradition, otherwise, you'd be a hog. Meals are for everyone, not the strongest.

3 hours ago, Google Oversætter said:

Sana entered Fend's den, after smelling fresh meat. "Can I also have a little bit of rabbit?" 

"Hm? Oh, sure, Sana. Come over here." He nudged his rabbit closer to her.

3 hours ago, Google Oversætter said:

"Thank you!" said Sana, and starts eating her piece of rabbit.

"it's just tradition, you should know that Sana. You're my apprentice," he says, tearing at his part of the rabbit.

On 3/13/2020 at 3:52 PM, Renio said:

Diae, female. Apprentice is Icie. (NOT OWNED)
0AQ2BB0A==_

On 3/13/2020 at 3:52 PM, Renio said:

Training Pups-

Pano, male. Training to be a hunter. Mentor is Serija. (NOT OWNED)
nESXNqgP46BASg==_

Me have?

21 minutes ago, Google Oversætter said:

"Okay! Wanna play?" said Sana, smiling and wagging her tail. 

“Sure! I can teach you, too, do you want to invite Huai? His mentor’s out hunting.”