Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones

Lilytuft

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

(Could I join this? Also, I can't draw a silhouette I don't think)

(It's always open. Just give a detailed description of your character)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, potato yeeter said:

(It's always open. Just give a detailed description of your character)

(is it ok if I have multiple characters? Specifically is it ok to have a mating pair [that were when they were alive but dont remember eachother of course])

• Paw up 1

42 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(is it ok if I have multiple characters? Specifically is it ok to have a mating pair [that were when they were alive but dont remember eachother of course])

(Yes, that sounds really cool actually)

• Paw up 1

Newly forgotten
The silhouette of this nicheling shows a short snout and runner legs, with spikes on their back. They appear to be fully grown.

(Would be nice if someone could draw it.)

-They're generally adventurous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hamingcookie said:

are we allowed to have genes from niche mobile

(I don't know much about niche mobile, what genes are in it that aren't in regular niche?)

1 hour ago, hamingcookie said:

im gonna get a new character lets just say my old one got lost

(You're allowed to have multiple characters if you want, at least @potato yeeter told me so)

26 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(I don't know much about niche mobile, what genes are in it that aren't in regular niche?)

(You're allowed to have multiple characters if you want, at least @potato yeeter told me so)

hooves, tusks, little small horns of some sort i don't remember what theyre called, some other stuff

and yeah but i don't remember what i even did last so im just gonna not use that character

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

1 minute ago, hamingcookie said:

hooves, tusks, little small horns of some sort i don't remember what theyre called, some other stuff

and yeah but i don't remember what i even did last so im just gonna not use that character

(alright! yeah looking back through the thread trying to find it seems time consuming, so i get it. Hoping my character bumps into your new one! You gonna submit them tonight?)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(alright! yeah looking back through the thread trying to find it seems time consuming, so i get it. Hoping my character bumps into your new one! You gonna submit them tonight?)

yeah drawing them rn

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Newly forgotten
The silhouette of this nicheling shows a short snout and runner legs, with spikes on their back. They appear to be fully grown.

(Would be nice if someone could draw it.)

-They're generally adventurous.

Added!

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(Also, do creatures generally know their gender right away in this?)

(Most do, but there can be exceptions)

4 hours ago, hamingcookie said:

are we allowed to have genes from niche mobile

(I don't see why not, so go ahead)

7 hours ago, hamingcookie said:

can we have nonbinary nichelings

(Yep! Also that would make for an interesting identity crisis since they don't properly remember who they are and might have to rediscover their gender identity or something idk)

(Imma just say he remembers that much, I'll say he remembers that as soon as he starts and that's gotta be added to his character. Where do nichelings tend to start in this? Can you start me off by saying where he starts and maybe some details and then I can go from there?)

11 hours ago, potato yeeter said:

(Most do, but there can be exceptions)

(I don't see why not, so go ahead)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

(Imma just say he remembers that much, I'll say he remembers that as soon as he starts and that's gotta be added to his character. Where do nichelings tend to start in this? Can you start me off by saying where he starts and maybe some details and then I can go from there?)

(They usually wake up somewhere on the moor near the swamp. There's mostly dead grass, bushes and thorns. The swamp has reeds, water and a few trees)

• Like 1

The spirit opened their eyes. It was quite dark, and they could barely see their paws. Where am I? But there was nothing in his mind. It was completely blank. Except the urge to explore his surroundings. He looked around, he saw a field of brown grass as far as the eye could see. A few bushes dotted the landscape. (Also is there berries/food in this??) Patches of thorns inter-mixed with the bushes.

The only thing that looked different was a hill in the distance. He decided to go check out the hill. Each step seemed odd, different. But from what?

• Like 1

When the spirit got over the hill, they smelled something different, and then saw it as they came closer. It seemed, familiar. Not the smell, but the sight, not the sight but the substance itself. But they couldn't quite remember the word for it. It drew them. Their urge to explore had them putting one paw in front of the other, going towards the substance. Then they stopped directly over it. It was slightly reflective, though mostly dark.

The spirit peered down into it, and saw two small, white spots in it, barely visible. and as he stared at them he remembered the name of the substance, water. The white spots vanished for a few seconds, where did they go? Then they reappeared. Something jumped out of the water, and then back in, creating rings radiating from the spot it hit the water. Then the gross stench assaulting the spirit's senses turned into something familair...something they couldn't quite place. And the murky water suddenly became clear. Now the spirit could see two black spots reflected in the clear water.

The scent and the clear water told the spirit, this is home. If only I could get in the water, in there with those black spots, I could go someplace else. I could go...back...home. The spirit put a paw forward, ready to get into the water, but then it all abruptly disapeared. All that remained was the murky water, and the two spots, now blue. And then white again. The spirit had heard something behind them, something that broke their concentration on the water. They turned to see what it was.

(Now would be a good time for them to encounter another nicheling @potato yeeter@hamingcookie)

Also, new memory/info: -Is drawn to water, gets a specific scent when near it, and sometimes sees things around and in it.
-Eyes sometimes flash black, and sometimes flash blue.

• Like 1

YOOOOOOO DID I MAKE THEM SCARY

Untitled197_20210309201236.thumb.png.9f58d4e7a0bde7bf32512cd4ec755197.png

i would've drawn a body but i could not figure out how to draw it soo

this spirit appears to be very deer like, having hooves and a short tail and all. they seem to have megaloceros or however you spell it horns, a big body, and short snout

they like the cold and dislike water

they are nonbinary and go by any pronouns

• Like 1

The spirit awoke on top of.. something. They couldn't quite remember the word, but it was high up. They didn't like being high up. They stood up, and carefully padded off.

As they got off of it, they noticed a weird murky substance in front of them. They didn't want to touch it for some reason, but curiosity got the best of them. They dipped their paw in.

It was so cold. They liked how the coldness felt... No, they didn't like this at all. Why did they hate it?

For just a moment their vision went hazy. Then they remembered. Splashing about in freezing water. Unable to get out. It was too cold. Too cold. Too cold. Terror filled their mind like it did in that moment, until they got their paw out of the water, and it all stopped.

They noticed the lights on the surface of the water flashed an icy blue, when they were white before. And... white again.

They looked up and noticed a pair of white lights, coming down from a hill, like were reflected in the water, and around them it was darker than anything else they had seen so far in this strange place. They walked around the water to go see what it was. (that's u chiyamna)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, hamingcookie said:

The spirit awoke on top of.. something. They couldn't quite remember the word, but it was high up. They didn't like being high up. They stood up, and carefully padded off.

As they got off of it, they noticed a weird murky substance in front of them. They didn't want to touch it for some reason, but curiosity got the best of them. They dipped their paw in.

It was so cold. They liked how the coldness felt... No, they didn't like this at all. Why did they hate it?

For just a moment their vision went hazy. Then they remembered. Splashing about in freezing water. Unable to get out. It was too cold. Too cold. Too cold. Terror filled their mind like it did in that moment, until they got their paw out of the water, and it all stopped.

They noticed the lights on the surface of the water flashed an icy blue, when they were white before. And... white again.

They looked up and noticed a pair of white lights, coming down from a hill, like were reflected in the water, and around them it was darker than anything else they had seen so far in this strange place. They walked around the water to go see what it was. (that's u chiyamna)

The spirit had heard something from this direction, they knew they had. It seemed like a distressed noise. What is there to be afraid of? they thought, but there wasn't any answer, like usual. Then they saw two white dots in the darkness. More of those, I like those. They brought me the good thoughts. So they came closer to them, closer and closer, wondering what the lights were, until they bumped into a black form in the dark.

• Like 1