Stray Fawn Community

wonderland [cat roleplay sim]

wikipedia [he/him]

4 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

the hatter nods, turning and glancing at her. "you better keep it in check if you get kitnapped, then. the queen-" he winces "-doesn't take lightly to being talked back at." 

"Noted." She replied dryly, looking around at the scenery as she walked. "So, care to tell us about these 'clan', this so called 'queen'. y'know, all the juicy stuff?"

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Mika scoffed at his obvious dislike at the word love. "Then I should go by Mila, people love or something like that then."

"that works. close enough that you wont forget it."

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

They follow him. "Stop being so vauge!" They hiss.

he winces. "sorry. force of habit. minds are words and games tie them together, and all that."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"Noted." She replied dryly, looking around at the scenery as she walked. "So, care to tell us about these 'clan', this so called 'queen'. y'know, all the juicy stuff?"

as you walk, you realise that most of everything is larger than you- almost as if you were shrinked and placed within your homeland. the grass is tall, and the trees even taller. 

"well, there's a few warring factions. clans. each are headed by a queen- a leader, somebody who makes the rules. we're in driftstar's territory right now; i saw the.. the mist." he shivers, pelt prickling. "i couldn't let you three alice yourself." 

2 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

he winces. "sorry. force of habit. minds are words and games tie them together, and all that."

They shake their head irritably. "Whatever."

3 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

as you walk, you realise that most of everything is larger than you- almost as if you were shrinked and placed within your homeland. the grass is tall, and the trees even taller. 

"well, there's a few warring factions. clans. each are headed by a queen- a leader, somebody who makes the rules. we're in driftstar's territory right now; i saw the.. the mist." he shivers, pelt prickling. "i couldn't let you three alice yourself." 

"What in the world do you mean 'alice'? Also, this almost doesn't seem as bad as being forced to fight to the death...almost." Gylra stared at the massive trees, flicking her tail. "Why are we so small anyway?"

Is he calling an idiot. "Are you calling me an idiot?" She glance at the tall trees and grass. "What a weird place."

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

They shake their head irritably. "Whatever."

he sighs, but doesnt say anything to them. 

17 minutes ago, Clover said:

"What in the world do you mean 'alice'? Also, this almost doesn't seem as bad as being forced to fight to the death...almost." Gylra stared at the massive trees, flicking her tail. "Why are we so small anyway?"

21 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Is he calling an idiot. "Are you calling me an idiot?" She glance at the tall trees and grass. "What a weird place."

"alice like the kit who was taken here by rabbitstar and then was murdered by gorseclan," hatter mutters, leaping onto the closest tree stump. "and no, i wouldn't call any of you idiots- you don't know the antilogic-logic of wonderland."

"as for the smallness- well, the air is different to your worlds, i think. things grow bigger here." 

1 minute ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

he sighs, but doesnt say anything to them. 

"alice like the kit who was taken here by rabbitstar and then was murdered by gorseclan," hatter mutters, leaping onto the closest tree stump. "and no, i wouldn't call any of you idiots- you don't know the antilogic-logic of wonderland."

"as for the smallness- well, the air is different to your worlds, i think. things grow bigger here." 

Mika sighs and walk up to the tree stump. "So this Rabbitstar and Gorsecln still around?" Her eyes follow his scars but say nothing.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Mika sighs and walk up to the tree stump. "So this Rabbitstar and Gorsecln still around?" Her eyes follow his scars but say nothing.

"yes, unfortunately. rabbitstar himself isn't a bad fellow, really, and he always has the best tea sets!-" he catches himself before a purr escapes, and he coughs into his paw. "gorseclan, on the other paw, well, they are all a bit late to the handouts." 

Just now, wikipedia [he/him] said:

"yes, unfortunately. rabbitstar himself isn't a bad fellow, really, and he always has the best tea sets!-" he catches himself before a purr escapes, and he coughs into his paw. "gorseclan, on the other paw, well, they are all a bit late to the handouts." 

Mika raises a brow at his cough but shrugs. "Great, so only one nutty clan to be careful of." She looks at the others before her gaze went back to him. "So. Where are we going to?"

Mika raises a brow at his cough but shrugs. "Great, so only one nutty clan to be careful of." She looks at the others before her gaze went back to him. "So. Where are we going to?"

his demeanour changes in an instant. "the only place the queens allow me to stay. it's a neutral land, belonging to nobody but me." hatter tips his hat, lowering it to the stump- only for the edge of the stump to open, a light dark purple haze spilling out of the opening. "my house, if you will." 

his demeanour changes in an instant. "the only place the queens allow me to stay. it's a neutral land, belonging to nobody but me." hatter tips his hat, lowering it to the stump- only for the edge of the stump to open, a light dark purple haze spilling out of the opening. "my house, if you will." 

Mika steps back and cautiously eye the purple haze. "That's not poisonous, right?"

hatter shakes his head. "no, that seems to just be the colour of water in this world. the clouds are purple too." 

Mika noted that down and light touch it with a paw first. "Nothing seems to burning." She shrugs and enter.

Mika noted that down and light touch it with a paw first. "Nothing seems to burning." She shrugs and enter.

Inside is larger than you could have imagined. The living room is expansive, with a bar at the edge and a table in the center. There's a large hallway at the end of the room, and you can already see the many rooms through the dark. 

@Clover @Flower

Inside is larger than you could have imagined. The living room is expansive, with a bar at the edge and a table in the center. There's a large hallway at the end of the room, and you can already see the many rooms through the dark. 

@Clover @Flower

"Nice place you have here." Gylra said dryly, looking around at the place. "Looks more spacious from the outside."

@Clover @Flower

"Isn't it a bit big for only one cat?" She peeks around at all the stuff.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"Nice place you have here." Gylra said dryly, looking around at the place. "Looks more spacious from the outside."

"Isn't it a bit big for only one cat?" She peeks around at all the stuff.

hatter ignores the quip, raising an eyebrow at Gylra (as if to question her).

then, he turns to Mika, with a sigh. "why do you think the queens gave me it, hm?" he does the same dry laugh as before, padding down the hallway, making his way down towards one with a faint glow. some of the doors rattle in their place as he passes. 

hatter ignores the quip, raising an eyebrow at Gylra (as if to question her).

then, he turns to Mika, with a sigh. "why do you think the queens gave me it, hm?" he does the same dry laugh as before, padding down the hallway, making his way down towards one with a faint glow. some of the doors rattle in their place as he passes. 

Mika scoffs. "Mr mystery Hatter. She could have given it to you because she thinks you daft, how should I know." She pace after him eyeing the rattling doors casually. "So, you do have friends?"

13 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

@Clover @Flower

“Big.” They noted. “Pretty big for only one cat.” They said suspiciously 

Mika scoffs. "Mr mystery Hatter. She could have given it to you because she thinks you daft, how should I know." She pace after him eyeing the rattling doors casually. "So, you do have friends?"

"ah, yes, how forgetful of me." he says, dull, broken, all over again. "they're here to make the hats too," he adds, after an uncomfortable beat of silence. 

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Big.” They noted. “Pretty big for only one cat.” They said suspiciously 

"wasn't always one cat," hatter mutters, opening the faintly glowing door- to a large crafting room. the sun filters through a window above you all, and in the middle of the room various hats are thrown about in different states of disrepair. scissors and needles, felt and thread are all accumulated on the table, and on the wall to your left, there is a lighted rack of hats all similar to the one the hatter is wearing. 

"ah, yes, how forgetful of me." he says, dull, broken, all over again. "they're here to make the hats too," he adds, after an uncomfortable beat of silence. 

"wasn't always one cat," hatter mutters, opening the faintly glowing door- to a large crafting room. the sun filters through a window above you all, and in the middle of the room various hats are thrown about in different states of disrepair. scissors and needles, felt and thread are all accumulated on the table, and on the wall to your left, there is a lighted rack of hats all similar to the one the hatter is wearing. 

Mika walks in and stare at all the mess. "Not a tidy cat." She mumbles. Her eyes land on the similar hat. "Why have so many? Is everyone to wear one?"

6 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

“Hats.” They note. “And plenty of sharp objects.” They add, picking up a needle

Just now, FawnCat said:

Mika walks in and stare at all the mess. "Not a tidy cat." She mumbles. Her eyes land on the similar hat. "Why have so many? Is everyone to wear one?"

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Hats.” They note. “And plenty of sharp objects.” They add, picking up a needle

"these things costed my dead-life, life-dead all over," he pauses. "they act as conduits to magic," hatter laughs, and his paw rubs at his neck. "but only if made correctly- and every hat made that wasn't a conduit, the queens had me decapitated." he stares, warily, at the hats. "i have made over four thousand hats. none of them have worked yet." 

"these things costed my dead-life, life-dead all over," he pauses. "they act as conduits to magic," hatter laughs, and his paw rubs at his neck. "but only if made correctly- and every hat made that wasn't a conduit, the queens had me decapitated." he stares, warily, at the hats. "i have made over four thousand hats. none of them have worked yet." 

They wince dropping the needle, imagining the heavy swing of an axe blade connecting to the base of their next then nothingness.

3 minutes ago, wikipedia [he/him] said:

Mika flinch at the decapitated part. "That's heavy." Her paws carry her to his side. "So, where is the next hat? Why do you listen to the queen anyway?"