Stray Fawn Community

Nicheling adoption center!

Renamed for convenience

So, I'm going to use this to give out free nichelings that can be used for gods, roleplays, etc. 

Other people may give out nichelings to other people here, too. If somebody has taken your nicheling, cross them out on the post.

Here is the form to give nichelings,

Name:

Picture (with genetics):

Pattern type, size, and density (some people have trouble seeing these!):

Personality (Optional):

Give credit when using (a yes or no question. Basically, will they have to say it was your nicheling originally?): 

Other:

I will be back later with some fresh nichelings to give out!

If this is illegal (a.k.a, against the rules.) please tell me, I just did this so people might be a bit more active on the forums! I don't want to be breaking any rules. :( 

• Eek! 5

Adopted by @FireXspotted

Name: Rose

Picture: 1780357520_2020-04-10(5).thumb.png.1cd9047d3b5d6ab45d761d624c571155.png

Pattern type, size, and density: B (Recessive D), Medium - Medium, Very Thick - Thin

Personality): A sassy drama queen who always wants to be the center of attention. She's snobby and wants things to be her way always.

Give credit when using: Nah

• Like 3

Adopted by @berri

Name: Anaelmi (Nickname: Elmi)

Picture: 102002877_28(accidental)-Copy.thumb.jpg.ef3ea126235699a42fd57f9de1b98838.jpg

Pattern type, size, and density : A -(Recessive) A; Big - small; Medium - Medium

Personality : She is stable and reliable, but can also be very cowardly and a bit impatient.

Give credit when using: Not necessary 

Other: You can change her H-H gene to something else if you wish too. (She was an accidental baby niche between friends that shared the similar genes)

• Eek! 1

7 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Name: Anaelmi (Nickname: Elmi)

Picture: 102002877_28(accidental)-Copy.thumb.jpg.ef3ea126235699a42fd57f9de1b98838.jpg

Pattern type, size, and density : A -(Recessive) A; Big - small; Medium - Medium

Personality : She is stable and reliable, but can also be very cowardly and a bit impatient.

Give credit when using: Not necessary 

Other: You can change her H-H gene to something else if you wish too. (She was an accidental baby niche between friends that shared the similar genes)

She's so cute!!! i don't usually do stuff in adoption centres but now i really want to adopt her--

• Eek! 1

12 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Not sure how this works. It just say I have to say if one is taken. Do you want an adoption certificate?

Nah, i think it'll be fine

• Paw up 1

4 hours ago, Zixvir said:

the other post that refrences this, please help me understand.

1 hour ago, Green the gene maker said:

These nichelings can be used for roleplays, lore, etc. the other is just for fun

?

On 4/10/2020 at 2:19 PM, Green the gene maker said:

Name: Rose

Picture: 1780357520_2020-04-10(5).thumb.png.1cd9047d3b5d6ab45d761d624c571155.png

Pattern type, size, and density: B (Recessive D), Medium - Medium, Very Thick - Thin

Personality): A sassy drama queen who always wants to be the center of attention. She's snobby and wants things to be her way always.

Give credit when using: Nah

I'll adopt her

1 minute ago, FireXspotted said:

Where is the form

on the topic, here

On 4/10/2020 at 3:43 PM, Green the gene maker said:

Name:

Picture (with genetics):

Pattern type, size, and density (some people have trouble seeing these!):

Personality (Optional):

Give credit when using (a yes or no question. Basically, will they have to say it was your nicheling originally?): 

Other:

highlight and quote this

• Paw up 1

Name: Moon(star)

Picture (with genetics):5CBCE811-A557-41DF-8486-165CFB654B00.thumb.jpeg.d3714dee89f0c89b6a1ad69b8b489e63.jpeg

Pattern type, size, and density (some people have trouble seeing these!): Random density and size no patern

Personality (Optional): wise leader

Give credit when using (a yes or no question. Basically, will they have to say it was your nicheling originally?):  No you could if you want but I don't care

Other: in my world he is the God of fishing

• Paw up 1