Stray Fawn Community

Flowing Stars- A Magic School Sim

Broken

Name: Cinnamon
Race: Kitsune (I Think)

Pronouns: She / Her / They / Them
Description: She’s Very Shy and Quiet, And Would Rather Just sit in a Room by herself and read. I Think She Can Transform into a Full Kitsune at Will, Easily Scared, Dislikes Being called Short or small or any of that Jazz.

Appearance:

Brown Hair, Fox Ears, Six Fox Tails, A Flower Crown, A Pokemon Shirt, Skirt and Knee Socks, Black Shoes, And A Silver Necklace, VERY SHORT.
BA84BC35-C1D0-47BE-9A9F-B0CFBB345C02.thumb.jpeg.c9942086e9b34347bdfba895d1549723.jpeg

Name: Volupek

Race: Catfolk (Tiger)

Pronouns: He/Him

Description: Volupek (or Volup for short) is a rather large and muscular tiger-like catfolk. While he does think before acting, he actually isn't that great at thinking quickly. He doesn't like socializing all that much and instead prefers to be alone, reading a book about magic or fighting. Volup is also quite sassy and sarcastic, not hesitating to point out if something is being done wrong, but at times he can be rather selfless and kind. Also if someone stole his food he'd steal their soul and give it to the dark lord but let's not talk about that- (he wouldn't actually do that but, he loves revenge-)

Appearance/Picture: Volup is known for his very large and dark stripes that appear practically everyone on his body,  along with the multitude of scars mostly residing on his face, back and chest. He has one x-shaped scar on his nose and a gnarly one on his left eye that magically hasn't made him half blind, along with a lot of cuts on his ears. He usually wears a pitch black hooded cloak, a medium sized bag on his left arm, a shirt, orange boots and pants that go down to his knees.

Other info: Volup was mostly raised by his father, since his mother realized she was in a disney movie (jk, his mom was killed by a wind magic user), and so he was taught how to stib stab people and other stuff by his dad. He didn't remember everything his sire taught him, but he does remember how to break someone's neck, which is a very good skill to have.

If I need to change anything, feel free to tell me!

• Paw up 1

50 minutes ago, YambOwO said:

Name: Volupek

Race: Catfolk (Tiger)

Pronouns: He/Him

Description: Volupek (or Volup for short) is a rather large and muscular tiger-like catfolk. While he does think before acting, he actually isn't that great at thinking quickly. He doesn't like socializing all that much and instead prefers to be alone, reading a book about magic or fighting. Volup is also quite sassy and sarcastic, not hesitating to point out if something is being done wrong, but at times he can be rather selfless and kind. Also if someone stole his food he'd steal their soul and give it to the dark lord but let's not talk about that- (he wouldn't actually do that but, he loves revenge-)

Appearance/Picture: Volup is known for his very large and dark stripes that appear practically everyone on his body,  along with the multitude of scars mostly residing on his face, back and chest. He has one x-shaped scar on his nose and a gnarly one on his left eye that magically hasn't made him half blind, along with a lot of cuts on his ears. He usually wears a pitch black hooded cloak, a medium sized bag on his left arm, a shirt, orange boots and pants that go down to his knees.

Other info: Volup was mostly raised by his father, since his mother realized she was in a disney movie (jk, his mom was killed by a wind magic user), and so he was taught how to stib stab people and other stuff by his dad. He didn't remember everything his sire taught him, but he does remember how to break someone's neck, which is a very good skill to have.

If I need to change anything, feel free to tell me!

:0

Volup and Cinnamon Could Be Friens

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ireland said:

If this is basically Harry potter, I'm gonna go look up what Sirius black was xd

He was a.. human.. right? Am I missing something-

Name: Flower

Race: Animagus (Yes I know that that's a learned thing but idc)

Pronouns: She/Her

Description: Daredevil, Kind, Sassy, Animagus form: Direwolf

Appearance/Picture: Brown haired with blond highlights, Yellow eyes

Other info: None

• Paw up 1

Name: Flower

Race: Animagus (Yes I know that that's a learned thing but idc)

Pronouns: She/Her

Description: Daredevil, Kind, Sassy, Animagus form: Direwolf

Appearance:

785ED2D5-7B14-4FE2-9052-FE4A1333E10A.jpeg

Other info: None

• Paw up 1

15 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

y E s

I made an animation using pocket code but it's too long for me to post it. And I'll get copyright claimed it I put it on YouTube because I put Harry potter music in it