Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats

Broken

So... I want to write a Mapleshade AU, but don’t know which idea I should follow through with. So I’ll let you guys decide.

Option 1: All her kits survive and go to different clans except for Thunderclan, but she dies in the flood after saving her kits. One kit is haunted by her spirit, telling them to kill all the cats who stand in their way. I have a little but of the prologue in my ‘This Made me cry’ post. 

Option 2: Only one of her kits survive and go to one of the clans. Mapleshade survives, but is killed in the same way as she is in the story. She believed that the kit was dead because they couldn’t find them, but they had been saved.

Option 3: No cat finds out Mapleshade’s secret so she stays within the clans. So she and her kits all survive. Petalkit becomes apprenticed to Ravenwing, who has his suspicions about them.

Might as well say something about my favorite AU that I made-

It's basically: Whiteclaw survives and becomes Scourge

okay thats really vague, uh

so i got the idea back when i was reading the first arc, and i noticed that Whiteclaw and Scourge's descriptions were almost exactly the same (black cat with one white paw and blue eyes) and not gonna lie- at first i thought Scourge WAS Whiteclaw, and that Leopardstar was going recognize him

in my opinion, that would have been way better than what we got (i hate Scourge with every fiber of my being)

i wont say too much about it, but here's the first part:

Whiteclaw survives the fall into the gorge, and climbs his way out, already half dead. He's confused and scared that Riverclan didn't even try to help him, and he drags himself over to Barley and Ravenpaw's barn, where they let him stay until he's healed. 

After a few moons, he travels back to Riverclan, but climbs a tree and sleeps there for the night just to be safe (he learned to climb them when he was at the barn). In the morning, a patrol passes under the tree, and who does he see but Greystripe the cat who supposedly killed him. 

Confused and hurt that they never even bothered to look for him and see if he was alive, stacked on top of the fact that they let the cat they think killed him into Riverclan, was all too much to take. He flees to twolegplace, becomes a kittypet, but leaves soon after and becomes a city cat to satisfy his wild urges.

i've got more, but my fingers hurt enough just typing this extrcyfghuj

• Like 2

There's another AU I thought of (Although it's definitely been done before). It's where Jayfeather is succesful in saving Flametail from drowning. Flametail thanks him and they become closer after that. Jayfeather begins developing geeling for Flametail, but tries his best to hide them, not wanting to make the same mistake that his mother made. Little did he know, Flametail liked Jayfeather back. Flametail confesses his feelings, but Jayfeather says he doesn't feel the same, but he's of course lying. But Flametail believes him and returms back to the lake where he had almost drowned. He attempted to break the ice, since he believed no one was there to save him. Jayfeather was there because he had followed him, to make sure he was okay. And as the ice is breaking, Jayfeather saves Flametail once again. Jayfeather says he was lying and was just scared of what would happen. 

(Will add more later, my hand hurts and I gtg to bed.)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/7/2020 at 4:31 AM, gamingcookie said:

guys does this have spoilers for anything past the new prophecy I'm scared to watch it

Not really. It has a couple of characters from it as well as the unfortunate fate of a side character, but most of it is just speculation about something that will probably never be explained in the books