Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"It's okay," Panther looked at you now, "Do you have anymore questions?" she asked, suddenly sounding happier

Dove decided she should let Panther tell her more on her own, she didn't want to make Panther sad or angry, but she wanted to get to know this mysterious cat whom she'd spent a few months with, "How about you tell me about yourself. Anything you're comfortable sharing."

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove decided she should let Panther tell her more on her own, she didn't want to make Panther sad or angry, but she wanted to get to know this mysterious cat whom she'd spent a few months with, "How about you tell me about yourself. Anything you're comfortable sharing."

"Ok.. well.. I used to live in a group. A couple of cats distrusted me, but there was one cat who was always there for me!" Panther's eyes glittered with memory

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Ok.. well.. I used to live in a group. A couple of cats distrusted me, but there was one cat who was always there for me!" Panther's eyes glittered with memory

"Tell me about them," said Dove.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"Tell me about them," said Dove.

"Well, she was a bright gray she-cat, with dark blue eyes," Panther described the cat.

Weird.. she described what Loop looked like, but it's just a coincidence.. right..?

"She was a little upset when I met her, but with time she opened up. Then we became close friends, and we had each other's backs!" Panther explained, "She protected me from a couple of different cats, and I helped her too! She's really nice.." Panther stared past you, lost in her memories of her with her best friend..

21 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, she was a bright gray she-cat, with dark blue eyes," Panther described the cat.

Weird.. she described what Loop looked like, but it's just a coincidence.. right..?

"She was a little upset when I met her, but with time she opened up. Then we became close friends, and we had each other's backs!" Panther explained, "She protected me from a couple of different cats, and I helped her too! She's really nice.." Panther stared past you, lost in her memories of her with her best friend..

(wait isn't loop male? Or maybe it's my mother)
The similarity evoked Dove's curiosity even more, "What happened?" She regretted probing almost right away, but wanted to try and figure this thing out.

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(wait isn't loop male? Or maybe it's my mother)
The similarity evoked Dove's curiosity even more, "What happened?" She regretted probing almost right away, but wanted to try and figure this thing out.

Loop- A bright gray she-cat, dark blue eyes- Page 5)

"Our group leader decided I was too much of a distraction to the other cats, and she banned me.. but I think she banned me because of what happened.." Panther replied

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Loop- A bright gray she-cat, dark blue eyes- Page 5)

"Our group leader decided I was too much of a distraction to the other cats, and she banned me.. but I think she banned me because of what happened.." Panther replied

(I'm stupid....all this time I thought they were male....)
"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," said Dove softly.

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(I'm stupid....all this time I thought they were male....)
"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," said Dove softly.

Panther nodded, shaking her head before opening her mouth to speak, but was interrupted

"We're back!" you heard Dog approaching

"And we caught quite a bit..!" her heard Willow mumble through a mouthful

• Eek! 1

On 3/1/2021 at 12:26 PM, __________________________ said:

Panther nodded, shaking her head before opening her mouth to speak, but was interrupted

"We're back!" you heard Dog approaching

"And we caught quite a bit..!" her heard Willow mumble through a mouthful

(Darn I didn't get to hear what Panther had to say...but at least we got some food. Also I didn't know u had msged back for a bit there)

"Nice!" said Dove, "since you're the hunters you get first pick."

10 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(Darn I didn't get to hear what Panther had to say...but at least we got some food. Also I didn't know u had msged back for a bit there)

"Nice!" said Dove, "since you're the hunters you get first pick."

(Oof-)

After setting down the fresh-kill, Dog took a finch, and Willow took a mouse

• Paw up 1

7 hours ago, __________________________ said:

(Oof-)

After setting down the fresh-kill, Dog took a finch, and Willow took a mouse

(Gimme the list of prey and describe it some so I can pick something)
"You can pick now, Panther," said Dove turning back to the she-cat.

On 3/6/2021 at 10:11 AM, __________________________ said:

(Two rabbits, a raven, two other plump mice, a squirrel, and a vole)

"Thank you, but I'm not hungry," Panther stated

(hmmm maybe our talk made her loose her appetite?)
Dove was concerned by this, but was famished herself so she quickly moved on to picking something to eat, "I'll take the squirrel if no-one else wants it."

10 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(hmmm maybe our talk made her loose her appetite?)
Dove was concerned by this, but was famished herself so she quickly moved on to picking something to eat, "I'll take the squirrel if no-one else wants it."

"No, you can have it!" called Willow and Dog from where they were beside a willow tree, not far from the den

• Like 1

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"No, you can have it!" called Willow and Dog from where they were beside a willow tree, not far from the den

Dove snatched the squirrel and settled down beside Panther, "You sure you don't want anything?"

58 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I'll be ok," Panther replied blankly

"Alright then," said Dove, still concerned. She decided not to eat in front of Panther. "I'll be just outside the den."

On 3/8/2021 at 1:33 PM, __________________________ said:

Panther nodded, now starting to clean herself

(why didn't I see that notification? Oh well Im back)
Dove walked outside, and settled down to eat her squirrel. Willow and Dog were chatting as they ate next to eachother. But Dove concentrated on eating, and guarding the den.

43 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(why didn't I see that notification? Oh well Im back)
Dove walked outside, and settled down to eat her squirrel. Willow and Dog were chatting as they ate next to eachother. But Dove concentrated on eating, and guarding the den.

(Oof-)

There was rustling in nearby bushes

• Eek! 1

8 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

(Oof-)

There was rustling in nearby bushes

(Yes I reacted eek, but there's no afraid icon and this could be something exciting instead of scary)

Dove's senses picked up the rustling, and she decided they were better safe than sorry. She stopped eating and trotted over to her siblings, "There's some rustling over there, we best get in the den just in case" she told them.

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Yes I reacted eek, but there's no afraid icon and this could be something exciting instead of scary)

Dove's senses picked up the rustling, and she decided they were better safe than sorry. She stopped eating and trotted over to her siblings, "There's some rustling over there, we best get in the den just in case" she told them.

Dog and Willow nodded, darting to the den and going inside

The rustling came again, a little louder this time

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Dog and Willow nodded, darting to the den and going inside

The rustling came again, a little louder this time

Dove wandered what the rustling was, but she had used up her curiosity for the year rescuing Panther. Curiosity kills the cat after all, and she had cats to protect already. She ran into the den after her siblings.

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Dove wandered what the rustling was, but she had used up her curiosity for the year rescuing Panther. Curiosity kills the cat after all, and she had cats to protect already. She ran into the den after her siblings.

The rustling stopped, but there were voices

"Where could she have gone?" a tom asked, confused and angry

"She couldn't have gotten far," answered a she-cat

"Deadstar is going to kill us!" exclaimed another she-cat

"Deadstar won't kill us, he's a reasonable cat." the first she-cat said

"Well, we better find her anyway. Just to be safe." the tom hissed

The cats' pawsteps faded into the undergrowth, leaving

• Like 1