Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats challenge because i need a break from Niche and drv3

Katumai

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Well that's all for now-when I wake up the story will really start to pick up šŸ‘€

oh god something bad is going to happen isnā€™t it-

Heads up: I'll have to continue this a bit later than intended, the computer I play on is in the living room and my mom's friend has been in there watching Netflix for like 8Ā hours šŸ˜”

• Like 1
  • Paw up 2

2 hours ago, Katumai said:

Heads up: I'll have to continue this a bit later than intended, the computer I play on is in the living room and my mom's friend has been in there watching Netflix for like 8Ā hours šŸ˜”

WOOO HES GONE TIME FOR STUPID CAT DRAMA (4.0: The Playthrough's Revenge)

• Eek! 3

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Newtpaw.Ā  Ā Ā 

"Cats of BogClan,"

Whitestar stood on the highledge, looking out at the clan gathered around her.

Pinepaw, Starlingpaw and Newtpaw stood before her, having completed their assessment and ready to receive their warrior names.

I've been waiting for this day my whole life!

"We're gathered here today to make these three apprentices warriors. They have completed their assessments and shown they are ready."

Whitestar leapt down, facing the three she-cats, who were almost as big as her now.Ā 

"StarClan, look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn."

This is it!

"Pinepaw, Starlingpaw and Newtpaw-from this day one you will be known as Pinebay, Newtstep and Starlingwing."

As the clan chanted their new names, Whitefoot came forward, and Newtstep turned to her excitedly.

"I'm so proud of you!" She mewed, shoving her way in between Starlingwing and Newstep to nuzzle Pinebay.

Newtstep's face immediately fell, watching as Whitefoot showered Pinebay in praise.

She looked over at her sister, and Starlingwing seemed to be taking it a bit harder, staring at her paws.

"Sparrowstar would be proud too." She heard Whitefoot whisper, and Starlingwing stomped off, looking somewhere between angry and heartbroken.

Newtstep turned to glare at Whitefoot, before following after her sister.

Foxheart.

(hnnngggg no picture again im sorry-)

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Ā  Ā  Ā Owlkit.Ā  Ā Ā 

"Hah! You can't catch me!"

The dark brown and white balls darted around the clearing, often stumbling due to their still shaky and stubby limbs.Ā 

The bigger one was surprisingly fast for just a tiny kit, taunting his much smaller brother as he chased after him.

"Yes I ca-"

Ryekit was cut off by a sudden harsh cough, and the force of it sent him tripping over his own paws and stumbling to the ground, still coughing.

"Ryekit?" Owlkit mewed, turning around and leaning his head down to sniff his brother. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Ryekit croaked. "I'm fine-" Again, his sentence was cut off by a series of intense coughing, and it started to sound like he was trying gag something up.

"Wh-" Owlkit was at a loss, watching as his brother coughed until his eyes were watering and he couldn't breathe.Ā 

"Blackcloud!" Owlkit cried, looking around frantically for his mother. "Mom! Come help! Something's wrong with Ryekit!"

20210202_101037.thumb.jpg.a7fa22144dd23cf4be36f5a2f71cc361.jpg

• Sad 5

Just now, modiano said:

Who are the parents?!

HHHH WELL UH IF I TOLD YOU ALL OF THEM IT WOULD BE SPOILERS BUT I'LL TELL ONE AND A HALF OF THEM

Whitestar and Frostsun again (dammit, stop being suspicious)

And Sootfall annddd-that's it. I'm not saying the other one, just know it's uh,Ā not a BogClan cat

• Eek! 3

Just now, Katumai said:

HHHH WELL UH IF I TOLD YOU ALL OF THEM IT WOULD BE SPOILERS BUT I'LL TELL ONE AND A HALF OF THEM

And Sootfall annddd-that's it. I'm not saying the other one, just know it's uh,Ā not a BogClan cat

SOOTFALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Also, I don't know what you mean with Frostsun being the father, it's obviously Palefire. As if medcats can have kids *looks at allegiances*

• Like 1

Just now, modiano said:

Also, I don't know what you mean with Frostsun being the father, it's obviously Palefire. As if medcats can have kids *looks at allegiances*

Pfft obviously! What a ridiculous idea!

*ignores the fact that every medicine cat in the allegiances has had kids*

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

Just now, Katumai said:

Pfft obviously! What a ridiculous idea!

*ignores the fact that every medicine cat in the allegiances has had kids*

honestly the rules were just built to be ignored

piss on the law!!