Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

6 hours ago, __________________________ said:

~A Moon Later~

Today was Skykit's apprentice ceremony.

You were sitting on the cliff with Moonstar, she had insisted you were supposed to.

"Cats of MoonClan, gather beneath the cliff for a clan meeting," Moonstar's words echoed off the stone walls.

The cats gathered around, Skykit, with his mother and sibling, was at the front of the crowd.

"It is time for kits to be apprenticed. Skykit, and Starkit, please step forward." Moonstar called for them.

Starkit, who you assumed to be Starkit, stepped forward. Skykit was a little more hesitant.

"Skykit, Starkit, you both have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed." The MoonClan leader announced. "Starkit, with your new name as Starpaw, your mentor shall be Shadownight."

Shadownight, a black she-cat, stepped forward from the crowd.

"Shadownight, you have shown great skill and compassion as a medicine cat, and I trust that you will pass down all you know to this young apprentice." Moonstar said

"I will.." Shadownight said, touching her nose to Starpaw's.

"Skykit. With your new name as Skypaw, you mentor shall be Darknight."

A dark gray tom stepped forward.

"Darknight, you have shown to be a warrior of great strength and loyalty. I trust that you will pass on all you know to Skypaw." Moonstar said.

"I will." Darknight replied, touching noses with Skypaw.

The crowd cheered Skypaw's name.

Why weren't they cheering Starpaw's name?

A bolt from the sky silenced the cheering cats.

A storm.

Her glistening yellow eyes stared down at the othe kits. She didn't like being up here but she had to do as moonstar said...

Her ears pricked upward as she looked to the source of the noise. She just kept staring in the same direction...

3 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Her glistening yellow eyes stared down at the othe kits. She didn't like being up here but she had to do as moonstar said...

Her ears pricked upward as she looked to the source of the noise. She just kept staring in the same direction...

Starrypaw hadn't cheered. What was the point?

Eclipsemoon was vibin, ignoring the ceremony.

1 minute ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

She was confused as to why they did not cheer for the other kit. After she had calmed down a bit, she quietly mewed out the other apprentice's name.

45 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Her glistening yellow eyes stared down at the other kits. She didn't like being up here but she had to do as moonstar said...

You saw a bolt of fire light up the sky.

The cats below darted for the shelter of the dens, Moonstar nudged you, trying to lead you to the trail leading off the cliff.

------------------------------------

41 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

38 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She was confused as to why they did not cheer for the other kit. After she had calmed down a bit, she quietly mewed out the other apprentice's name.

Did I mention that this wasn't a RP?

Moonpaw in Cyclone's universe is Starpaw in Green's universe.

You might realize I said: 

50 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"Starkit, with your new name as Starpaw, your mentor shall be Shadownight."

Shadownight, a black she-cat, stepped forward from the crowd.

"Shadownight, you have shown great skill and compassion as a medicine cat, and I trust that you will pass down all you know to this young apprentice." Moonstar said

In Green's story.

But in Cyclone's story, Starrypaw(or, one of Cyclone's OCs), is Shadownight's apprentice.

Shadownight being the medicine cat.

In Cyclone's universe, she(Starrypaw), is the Med. Cat Apprentice. But in Green's universe, Starpaw is the Med. Cat Apprentice.

-

In Green's universe, Skypaw's sibling is known as Starpaw. 

In Cyclone's universe, Skypaw's sibling is known as Moonpaw.

Green's universe, Starpaw is a Med. Cat Apprentice.

Cyclone's universe, Moonpaw is a warrior apprentice.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

You saw a bolt of fire light up the sky.

The cats below darted for the shelter of the dens, Moonstar nudged you, trying to lead you to the trail leading off the cliff.

------------------------------------

She was actually pretty amazed by the fire the sky made. It was very cool...

On 5/21/2021 at 4:42 PM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She was actually pretty amazed by the fire the sky made. It was very cool...

Another bolt came, hitting a tree this time. Flames were created on it's branches, making the tree fall and hit a den, the fire spread all around camp.

Moonstar nudged you towards the trail again.

On 5/20/2021 at 3:27 PM, __________________________ said:

Shadownight appeared from the medicine den and raced past you. "Starrypaw! Help me get him in the den!" The medicine cat called to you.

Don't mind me laughing)

You saw something.. Something bright.. It was approaching.

This is where you left off

4 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(recap?)

You were a kit wanting to be a medicine cat apprentice, and you succeeded in being just that.

Shadownight, the medicine cat, is taking you to The Cavern at sundown, to make you officially a medicine cat apprentice. But there was a delay: Eclipsemoon fainted when he got back to camp, he was bleeding.

Eclipsemoon was attacked by something, causing him to bleed, then faint when he got back to camp. 

While he's asleep, he's having a dream.

(Oh- I forgot about where I left off. Thought it had been a moon later in Starry/Silverpaw's universe too. Void the above comment...)

Starrypaw grabbed Eclipsemoon's scruff and started hauling him back to the medicine cat den.

Eclipsemoon's fur stood straight up and he hissed at the light.

1 hour ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(Oh- I forgot about where I left off. Thought it had been a moon later in Starry/Silverpaw's universe too. Void the above comment...)

Starrypaw grabbed Eclipsemoon's scruff and started hauling him back to the medicine cat den.

Eclipsemoon's fur stood straight up and he hissed at the light.

Shdownight helped you.

Once you got him in the den, Shadownight looked at you, "Go fetch some moss from the pool.  And take a warrior with you." She instructed, crouching to clean Eclipsemoon's wounds.

"It's alright, young one.." A calm voice came from up ahead.

(I just remember i CHANGED Starrypaw to Silverpaw lol)

Silverpaw nodded and ran out of the den. "Someone needs to go with me to the pool so I can get moss!" She said, her fur spiking up in fear. NO NO NO ECLIPSEMOON CAN NOT DIE-

Eclipsemoon forced his fur to be flat. "Who are you?"

6 hours ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(I just remember i CHANGED Starrypaw to Silverpaw lol)

Silverpaw nodded and ran out of the den. "Someone needs to go with me to the pool so I can get moss!" She said, her fur spiking up in fear. NO NO NO ECLIPSEMOON CAN NOT DIE-

Eclipsemoon forced his fur to be flat. "Who are you?"

A warrior caught up to you at the entrance of camp, matching your pace out of camp.

"Where.. are we.. going..?" The warrior asked, panting

"Who I am is not important at this time.." As the voice spoke, the light became an outline of a cat.

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Another bolt came, hitting a tree this time. Flames were created on it's branches, making the tree fall and hit a den, the fire spread all around camp.

Moonstar nudged you towards the trail again.

O-o

She walked where moonstar nudged her to.

19 hours ago, __________________________ said:

A warrior caught up to you at the entrance of camp, matching your pace out of camp.

"Where.. are we.. going..?" The warrior asked, panting

"Who I am is not important at this time.." As the voice spoke, the light became an outline of a cat.

Silverpaw yeeted herself out of the camp. "Eclipsemoon is hurt and I need to get moss." She replied.

Eclipsemoon forced his fur to lie flat. "Is this the way to StarClan?" He whispered. "Am I dead?" (Im fine with Eclipsemoon dying lmao-)

1 minute ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Silverpaw yeeted herself out of the camp. "Eclipsemoon is hurt and I need to get moss." She replied.

Eclipsemoon forced his fur to lie flat. "Is this the way to StarClan?" He whispered. "Am I dead?" (Im fine with Eclipsemoon dying lmao-)

The warrior didn't give any sign that they had heard you, but there was no time to stop and explain.

Moments later, you reached the waterfall. You saw a few clumps of moss on the edge of the pool.

"No, you are not dead. It is not your time yet," The cat said, the floor changing to grass, and before you lay a huge mountain.