Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

25 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina shook herself and turned toward the she-cat with narrowed eyes. Her wounds hurt but she wasn't about to show weakness by licking them. Besides, her humans could help her in their odd yet caring way later.

-

"Right," said Constellationkit, brightening.

The she-cat's eyes were filled with triumph. "Now then, I suppose you don't know me?" She purred.

-

"Then, if your not happy, I don't want to be happy..!" He mewed, brightening a little.

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

The she-cat's eyes were filled with triumph. "Now then, I suppose you don't know me?" She purred.

-

"Then, if your not happy, I don't want to be happy..!" He mewed, brightening a little.

"No, I don't," Celina said matter-of-fact.

-

"We can be not happy together," Constellationkit said, laughing.

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"No, I don't," Celina said matter-of-fact.

-

"We can be not happy together," Constellationkit said, laughing.

The tom looked at you like you had been born yesterday. "You're serious?"

-

Skykit purred, he pricked his ears up again and nodded towards the new kits. "When they reach two moons old, we'll be apprentices," He mewed

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

The tom looked at you like you had been born yesterday. "You're serious?"

-

Skykit purred, he pricked his ears up again and nodded towards the new kits. "When they reach two moons old, we'll be apprentices," He mewed

"Yes," she answered, "why should I know of you?"

-

"Apprentices?" asked Constellationkit.

"Because I'm practically leader!" The she-cat purred, amusement in her eyes.

-

"Yeah! You know, those cats older than us, but younger than adults?" He mewed

"Leader of what?" asked Celina cooly.

-

"Yeah I've seen them around," Constellationkit said. (shouldn't they move away from the kits now?)

"Of the cats in the village!" The tom hissed.

-

(Probably)

"They're apprentices," He meowed.

Celina blinked. This made no sense. But she wasn't about to reveal she had owners. "If you're leader of the village cats, why do you live outside the village?" she asked.

-

"Ah, I understand now," Constellationkit said.

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina blinked. This made no sense. But she wasn't about to reveal she had owners. "If you're leader of the village cats, why do you live outside the village?" she asked.

-

"Ah, I understand now," Constellationkit said.

"What? Because cats have to come to me for something every once in awhile, I can't step paw out of the borders to get to my den?" The she-cat asked, half hostile.

-

"Well.. We should let the kits rest.." Skykit suggested

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"What? Because cats have to come to me for something every once in awhile, I can't step paw out of the borders to get to my den?" The she-cat asked, half hostile.

-

"Well.. We should let the kits rest.." Skykit suggested

"What do you even do?" asked Celina, aggrivated herself. This cat had so much power over these poor strays, and what did she ever do for them? They would be much better off finding a good owner than live out miserable fear filled starving lives so this cat could benefit.

-

"Yes, we should," Constellationkit agreed, "thank you for letting us see them." She said to the queen.

14 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"What do you even do?" asked Celina, aggrivated herself. This cat had so much power over these poor strays, and what did she ever do for them? They would be much better off finding a good owner than live out miserable fear filled starving lives so this cat could benefit.

-

"Yes, we should," Constellationkit agreed, "thank you for letting us see them." She said to the queen.

"I help them." She mewed

-

The queen purred and dipped her head.

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I help them." She mewed

-

The queen purred and dipped her head.

"Were you going to 'help' this cat that didn't bring back enough prey?" Celina growled.

-

Constellaionkit dipped her head back. Then she walked out of the den.

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Were you going to 'help' this cat that didn't bring back enough prey?" Celina growled.

-

Constellaionkit dipped her head back. Then she walked out of the den.

"You mean Amethyst?" The she-cat mewed, flicking her tail to the ungroomed she-cat, who was still crouched with her torn ears flat against her head.

-

Skykit followed.

"So, now what do you want to do?" He asked, his joyfulness seemed like it had never gone.

9 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"You mean Amethyst?" The she-cat mewed, flicking her tail to the ungroomed she-cat, who was still crouched with her torn ears flat against her head.

-

Skykit followed.

"So, now what do you want to do?" He asked, his joyfulness seemed like it had never gone.

"Yes," Celina said.

-

Constellationkit decided to keep any sadness to herself, "Well...we could play some more." She glanced over at Starkit (that's her name right?) "Maybe we can all play together somehow."

• Paw up 1

44 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Yes," Celina said.

-

Constellationkit decided to keep any sadness to herself, "Well...we could play some more." She glanced over at Starkit (that's her name right?) "Maybe we can all play together somehow."

"Oh, well she's always disobeyed me, so she deserved punishment." The she-cat mewed, her cold gaze turning to the ungroomed she-cat, whi she named Amethyst.

-

(Yep)

Starkit looked uncertain.

"Starkit doesn't like playing warrior games," Skykit mewed.

"Oh, well she's always disobeyed me, so she deserved punishment." The she-cat mewed, her cold gaze turning to the ungroomed she-cat, whi she named Amethyst.

-

(Yep)

Starkit looked uncertain.

"Starkit doesn't like playing warrior games," Skykit mewed.

"Why don't you just leave her to fend for herself?" suggested Celina. She hoped she could get the she-cat out of this horrible place and lifestyle.

-

"What does she like?" asked Constellationkit

37 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Why don't you just leave her to fend for herself?" suggested Celina. She hoped she could get the she-cat out of this horrible place and lifestyle.

-

"What does she like?" asked Constellationkit

"Because-" The she-cat mewed, then cut herself off. "Actually.." She turned to Amethyst. "Maybe she's right.." She purred, approaching Amethyst and unsheathed her claws.

-

"She likes hanging out with Shadownight," He mewed, flicking his tail to where the medicine cat sat outside her den, gazing around the clearing like she was looking for someone.

24 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Because-" The she-cat mewed, then cut herself off. "Actually.." She turned to Amethyst. "Maybe she's right.." She purred, approaching Amethyst and unsheathed her claws.

-

"She likes hanging out with Shadownight," He mewed, flicking his tail to where the medicine cat sat outside her den, gazing around the clearing like she was looking for someone.

Celina watched, saying nothing. Her fur was settling.

-

"Oh..." said Constellationkit, remembering her dream. She grew fearful that Skykit would turn out like her mother. But at the same time, wouldn't it ease Shadownight's burden to have someone help her? "Well maybe we should play a medicine-cat game."

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina watched, saying nothing. Her fur was settling.

-

"Oh..." said Constellationkit, remembering her dream. She grew fearful that Skykit would turn out like her mother. But at the same time, wouldn't it ease Shadownight's burden to have someone help her? "Well maybe we should play a medicine-cat game."

Amethyst stared at you now, looking as if you had said something to hurt her.

"Maybe I should.." The she-cat mewed. "Set You Free." She raised a paw, her claws looked as sharp as thorns.

The ungroomed she-cat quickly turned her stare onto the unknown she-cat, fear in her eyes.

-

Starkit's ears pricked, "Could we?" She asked Skykit.

Skykit shrugged, "Sure, Constellationkit and I can be warriors coming from battle, and Starkit can be the medicine cat to treat our wounds!" He mewed.

36 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Amethyst stared at you now, looking as if you had said something to hurt her.

"Maybe I should.." The she-cat mewed. "Set You Free." She raised a paw, her claws looked as sharp as thorns.

The ungroomed she-cat quickly turned her stare onto the unknown she-cat, fear in her eyes.

-

Starkit's ears pricked, "Could we?" She asked Skykit.

Skykit shrugged, "Sure, Constellationkit and I can be warriors coming from battle, and Starkit can be the medicine cat to treat our wounds!" He mewed.

Celina realized what she had caused. She had to fix it... "Stop!" she hissed, a bit wary of jumping at the she-cat now "are you going to do what I think your going to do?"

-

"Sounds good to me," said Constellationkit.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina realized what she had caused. She had to fix it... "Stop!" she hissed, a bit wary of jumping at the she-cat now "are you going to do what I think your going to do?"

-

"Sounds good to me," said Constellationkit.

The she-cat's eyes rested on you as she brought her paws down. "You said to let her go, didn't you?" She purred.

-

Skykit closed his eyes and opened them again to reveal his eyes that were full of pain and triumph. He started limping towards Starkit.

It looked so realistic!

38 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The she-cat's eyes rested on you as she brought her paws down. "You said to let her go, didn't you?" She purred.

-

Skykit closed his eyes and opened them again to reveal his eyes that were full of pain and triumph. He started limping towards Starkit.

It looked so realistic!

"Not to the afterlife!" Celina insisted, going on to make her best case, "If she's no good as a wild cat, maybe she was never meant to be wild. Maybe she can be out of your hair without you having blood on your hands. And no-one else of your group ever needs to know. I have ways of getting around. I can bring her to humans far far away and she won't be able to get back here. If she does come back you can kill her then, so she'll stay away if she's any bit smart!" Celina felt bad pretty much insulting the cat, but she was trying to save her life.

-

Constellationkit tried to copy him.

40 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Not to the afterlife!" Celina insisted, going on to make her best case, "If she's no good as a wild cat, maybe she was never meant to be wild. Maybe she can be out of your hair without you having blood on your hands. And no-one else of your group ever needs to know. I have ways of getting around. I can bring her to humans far far away and she won't be able to get back here. If she does come back you can kill her then, so she'll stay away if she's any bit smart!" Celina felt bad pretty much insulting the cat, but she was trying to save her life.

-

Constellationkit tried to copy him.

"Amethyst?" The she-cat turned to the ungroomed cat.

Amethyst hissed, "Me? Among Twolegs? You must be out of your mind!" She stood, lashing her tail. She was obviously offended.

-

You managed to copy his limp, but you couldn't quite get the acting part down..

13 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Amethyst?" The she-cat turned to the ungroomed cat.

Amethyst hissed, "Me? Among Twolegs? You must be out of your mind!" She stood, lashing her tail. She was obviously offended.

-

You managed to copy his limp, but you couldn't quite get the acting part down..

"Well it's better than dying!" Celina's tail also swooshed back and forth. "You'd never go hungry again."

-

Constellationkit fake limped, "We're injured," she mewed.

10 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Well it's better than dying!" Celina's tail also swooshed back and forth. "You'd never go hungry again."

-

Constellationkit fake limped, "We're injured," she mewed.

"No cat would ho hungry if they didn't bring all their food to Pallet!" Amethyst hissed, her eyes glittering with memories.

-

Starkit cleared her throat before mewing: "Oh! I'll go fetch some cobweb!" She mewed, darting off somewhere and returning with small, white string.