Stray Fawn Community

// eventide // deltarune sim/rp //

takoyamaaaS

i finally stopped procrastinating yay

//

a gentle breeze blows past windows, entering open ones and ruffling the curtains ever so slightly. the breeze carried a faint warmth with it, and the scents of flowers. 

it was getting dark, and they went to bed, and they closed their eyes, and they went to sleep, not knowing the... incident? about to befall them.

//

okay so basically uhhhhhhhh everybody got teleported to this random place lol

//

map:

0A55A212-9F65-47BA-997F-A83F16CEFA83.thumb.png.090ee115c3bb360c606fc50fed07aeb5.png

biomes:

-white: snow/tundra

-light greenish-brown ig??: taiga

-darker variation of the color above: mountains

-yellow: desert

-reddish-gray: savannah/grasslands

-green: temperate forests

-lighter variation of the color above: redwood forests

-dark green: tropical forests

-slightly lighter, but still dark green: swamps

//

character form:

-name:

-pronouns:

-sexuality:

-appearance/description:

-darkner or lightner?

//

players:

-peoh / they/she/it, demiromantic asexual / darkner / @spamton deltarune

C273E843-5102-448B-B856-0D350720F4F1.png.0cf3c78f505802ecd6a9e8288b5eae0c.png

dim / he/they/xey / lightner / @ralsei deltarune

277B135B-E571-4194-B975-7B5F403149DF.png.55b3c94b8122355c580b7c48b6233e4d.png

dory / she/it / lightner / @sussy deltarune

5D3A93F3-E5D3-485A-A652-C0BA6A2D3B76.png.416b293fe7d788fd3ff4fdb6129aa545.png

volt / they/them, pansexual / lightner / @rouxls deltarune

6E19BE01-245A-4F3D-890D-E81AB1370432.png.2ac76f2931fa5b9e269752a4f0ef5271.png

//

don't let this die pleas e

18 hours ago, spamton deltarune said:

-name: Peoh (Pronounced P-yo)

-pronouns: They/She/It

-sexuality: Demiromantic Asexual

-appearance/description: 

image.png.44c22ca46984ab2b1c82983c2ff491f0.png

-darkner

feeling a cold breeze on you, you open your eyes sleepily. you're about to close them again when your brain processes "wait, i'm not in my bed."

you scramble to your feet as you take in your surroundings. the city you're in appears to be fairly large, from what you can tell, but you're on the outskirts of it. there's a rather picturesque mountain range in the background, which you would appreciate if you were fully awake.

you also just realized you don't appear to be in the dark world anymore...

-ask someone for directions

-explore a little

18 hours ago, ralsei deltarune said:

-name: dim

-pronouns: he/they/xey

-sexuality: questioning

-appearance/description:

image.thumb.png.6af003dbcde47befaf5919c653f2ea08.png

-darkner or lightner?: lightner

feeling a sudden hot, humid feeling, you begin to throw yourself out of bed, before you realize you're on the floor. opening your eyes, you realize you're not even in your house- you're in some kind of rainforest? panicking slightly, you shoot to your feet. there appears to be a city behind you, though you're on the outskirts. 

there also appears to be a large body of water, with several boats sailing on it, though it's still dark, so you can't see much of them.

-explore a little

16 hours ago, sussy deltarune said:

-name: dory i guess yea sure

-pronouns: she/it

-sexuality: who knows

-appearance/description:

660170_KICeSN4L.png.666552358dc71ed9a22b683beaef0e01.png

picrew is https://picrew.me/image_maker/660170 if the link ever stops working its just the first result when you google monster picrew

-darkner or lightner? lightner i guess

why do i hear the ocean? you wonder, before opening your eyes and realizing you are, in fact, on the beach. pushing yourself off the ground and scanning the area around you, you realize you are also near what seems to be the very edge of a sizeable city. you just hope this is a dream...

there are also white cliffs behind you, with more of the city on top of them.

-ask for directions

-explore a little

27 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

feeling a cold breeze on you, you open your eyes sleepily. you're about to close them again when your brain processes "wait, i'm not in my bed."

you scramble to your feet as you take in your surroundings. the city you're in appears to be fairly large, from what you can tell, but you're on the outskirts of it. there's a rather picturesque mountain range in the background, which you would appreciate if you were fully awake.

you also just realized you don't appear to be in the dark world anymore...

-explore a little

They pulled their head into their sweater a bit more at the feeling of the cold and took a breath before stepping toward the city to explore.

23 minutes ago, spamton deltarune said:

They pulled their head into their sweater a bit more at the feeling of the cold and took a breath before stepping toward the city to explore.

the city was quite nice, with a lot of log buildings. there seemed to be a fountain around almost every corner, and a surplus of churches and bakeries. after having walked for a while, you came to a large square plaza, almost empty of buildings except for a fountain and a large, imposing building, which you assumed to be the town square.

the entire town was covered in snow, making the small slip of brightly colored paper on the ground stand out.

pick the paper up?

-yeah sure why not

-what no

1 hour ago, burghley deltarune said:

the city was quite nice, with a lot of log buildings. there seemed to be a fountain around almost every corner, and a surplus of churches and bakeries. after having walked for a while, you came to a large square plaza, almost empty of buildings except for a fountain and a large, imposing building, which you assumed to be the town square.

the entire town was covered in snow, making the small slip of brightly colored paper on the ground stand out.

pick the paper up?

-yeah sure why not

She reached down and plucked it out of the snow with her hooves.

2 hours ago, burghley deltarune said:

feeling a sudden hot, humid feeling, you begin to throw yourself out of bed, before you realize you're on the floor. opening your eyes, you realize you're not even in your house- you're in some kind of rainforest? panicking slightly, you shoot to your feet. there appears to be a city behind you, though you're on the outskirts. 

there also appears to be a large body of water, with several boats sailing on it, though it's still dark, so you can't see much of them.

-explore a little

-explore

dim couldn't be that far from home.. maybe if he looked around he could find home?

6 hours ago, burghley deltarune said:

-explore a little

"wow someone did a really bad job of kidnapping me i guess!" she was talking to herself because it does that "..eh this could be fun" she said before getting up and checking our the city

On 11/5/2021 at 7:45 PM, spamton deltarune said:

She reached down and plucked it out of the snow with her hooves.

to your surprise, it appears to be a... playing card? there seemed to be no other cards around. 

turning it over, you see it has the text "thou gazeth upon a man most handsometh. this daringst genius, adoredeth beyondth all hey let me speakst" on the back side, for some reason. on the front, there's an illustration of a very blue man with white hair. you pocket it, wondering at the purpose of this mysterious card. maybe there were more cards like this one out there somewhere?

hmmm i wonder who this could be??? could it be... rouxls??? no totally not

-go look for the rest of the cards

-ask for directions

-keep exploring

On 11/5/2021 at 7:48 PM, ralsei deltarune said:

-explore

dim couldn't be that far from home.. maybe if he looked around he could find home?

it was a nice city, made of quite modern-looking buildings. on the outskirts, there seemed to be the odd wooden hut, but those were few and far between. it was also quite loud, with what you assumed to be a combination of birds and monkeys screaming constantly.

wandering down a random alley, you can barely squeeze past the other people passing through it with how thin it was. the buildings were also ridiculously colorful in this particular section of the city and had a lot of potted plants. turning a corner, you come to a large, extremely crowded circular plaza, which you assumed was the town square.

unwillingly, you're pushed by the crowd into a small, dead-end alley with a lot of twists and turns and a singular dumpster. you were about to leave, but you swear you saw that dumpster rattle...

-investigate

-oh hell no i'm running

On 11/5/2021 at 11:55 PM, sussy deltarune said:

"wow someone did a really bad job of kidnapping me i guess!" she was talking to herself because it does that "..eh this could be fun" she said before getting up and checking our the city

the city seemed as if it was entirely made out of bricks. almost every building you could see was made out of the things, except one tiny, run-down shop made out of wood that sold hair products. you also notice there are a lot of hotels, which you suppose was normal for a beach city. 

just as you had come across a triangular plaza that seemed interesting, it starts to rain. before long, you are thoroughly soaked and miserable. you dash into a park and under the massive beech trees there, and you notice a lone, green hat. you have no idea why it's there, so you try it on. it has a huge, floppy brim, so it covers your face in shadows and also keeps you dry.

-put the hat back, that's not yours??

-keep it

1 hour ago, burghley deltarune said:

to your surprise, it appears to be a... playing card? there seemed to be no other cards around. 

turning it over, you see it has the text "thou gazeth upon a man most handsometh. this daringst genius, adoredeth beyondth all hey let me speakst" on the back side, for some reason. on the front, there's an illustration of a very blue man with white hair. you pocket it, wondering at the purpose of this mysterious card. maybe there were more cards like this one out there somewhere?

Surely there were more?

Out of sheer curiosity she looked around for any other cards.

3 hours ago, burghley deltarune said:

it was a nice city, made of quite modern-looking buildings. on the outskirts, there seemed to be the odd wooden hut, but those were few and far between. it was also quite loud, with what you assumed to be a combination of birds and monkeys screaming constantly.

wandering down a random alley, you can barely squeeze past the other people passing through it with how thin it was. the buildings were also ridiculously colorful in this particular section of the city and had a lot of potted plants. turning a corner, you come to a large, extremely crowded circular plaza, which you assumed was the town square.

unwillingly, you're pushed by the crowd into a small, dead-end alley with a lot of twists and turns and a singular dumpster. you were about to leave, but you swear you saw that dumpster rattle...

-investigate

-oh hell no i'm running

-investigate

dim came a bit closer to see what it was

(hell yeah spamton)

4 hours ago, burghley deltarune said:

-keep it

:0! she was a thorough enjoyer of big hats that make you look suspicious ! if it was someones hat they wouldnt leave it here right ┐(*´ω`*)┌ [wow look its a Cool emote im so cool]

5 hours ago, burghley deltarune said:

-ask for directions

-keep exploring

-investigate

-oh hell no i'm running

the city seemed as if it was entirely made out of bricks. almost every building you could see was made out of the things, except one tiny, run-down shop made out of wood that sold hair products. you also notice there are a lot of hotels, which you suppose was normal for a beach city. 

just as you had come across a triangular plaza that seemed interesting, it starts to rain. before long, you are thoroughly soaked and miserable. you dash into a park and under the massive beech trees there, and you notice a lone, green hat. you have no idea why it's there, so you try it on. it has a huge, floppy brim, so it covers your face in shadows and also keeps you dry.

-put the hat back, that's not yours??

-keep it

can't believe i got the stinky trash man over my pfp 😔 /j /lh

10 hours ago, spamton deltarune said:

Surely there were more?

Out of sheer curiosity she looked around for any other cards.

unfortunately, you couldn't find any other cars, even though you looked for what seemed hours but was most likely less than thirty minutes. you toyed with the idea of knocking at someone's door to ask if they knew anything about it, but eventually decided not to.

you suddenly noticed it had started snowing, and dashed under a tree to try to minimize the amount of snow that would get on you. shivering, you pulled out the card again, making sure it hadn't gotten damaged by the water. luckily, it hadn't. you didn't know if this was a rare collector's card or something, and it had fallen out of someone's pocket or what.

-screw it go knock at someone's door and ask if they know anything about the card

-continue looking for the rest of the cards

9 hours ago, ralsei deltarune said:

-investigate

dim came a bit closer to see what it was

(hell yeah spamton)

you cautiously moved towards the dumpster, and as you opened it possibly the most battle-scarred, most massive cat you have ever seen jumped out of it. (spamton gets beat up real 2021 colorized)  it was so scarred, it almost appeared hairless from a distance. you jumped backwards to let it pass, as you had no doubt that cat could beat you up. it coldly stared at you as it went by, making you take a few nervous steps backwards.

once the cat had gone, you cautiously went back to the dumpster to see if it had been beating up anything inside. you moved aside a few cans, cringing internally, and nearly got a heart attack as a small, disheveled thing jumped out at you. "HEY EVERY ! IT'S ME-" it said, then proceeded to collapse. you took this opportunity to examine this thing closer. it appeared to be a badly beaten-up puppet, which you assumed was possibly from the cat beating it up.

-take him home and give him a bath- wait you have no home

-wait until he wakes up to ask him some questions

-walk away why is there a sketchy man in a dumpster you'll probably get mugged

6 hours ago, sussy deltarune said:

:0! she was a thorough enjoyer of big hats that make you look suspicious ! if it was someones hat they wouldnt leave it here right ┐(*´ω`*)┌ [wow look its a Cool emote im so cool]

what a lovely hat!! you noticed it had medium-sized triangular bumps on it, presumably for... horns, you supposed? you had no horns but whatever it's a lovely hat!!!!! you pranced out from under the tree, now kept dry from the tree, and continued your exploration of the city.

the triangular plaza you saw before was unfortunately not that interesting, it was nearly empty of buildings, but had a lot of planters and benches. you got a few sketchy looks because of your hat but who cares it's your lovely hat!!!!!!!!!!!!! you paused, wondering what to do next in this city.

-ask for directions

-look around some more 

30 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

unfortunately, you couldn't find any other cars, even though you looked for what seemed hours but was most likely less than thirty minutes. you toyed with the idea of knocking at someone's door to ask if they knew anything about it, but eventually decided not to.

you suddenly noticed it had started snowing, and dashed under a tree to try to minimize the amount of snow that would get on you. shivering, you pulled out the card again, making sure it hadn't gotten damaged by the water. luckily, it hadn't. you didn't know if this was a rare collector's card or something, and it had fallen out of someone's pocket or what.

-screw it go knock at someone's door and ask if they know anything about the card

No use standing around in the snow right? Might as well go ask someone.

They walked to the closest house and knocked twice.

31 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

a small, disheveled thing jumped out at you. "HEY EVERY ! IT'S ME-" it said, then proceeded to collapse. you took this opportunity to examine this thing closer. it appeared to be a badly beaten-up puppet, which you assumed was possibly from the cat beating it up.

SPAMTON IS DEAD