Stray Fawn Community

RP Humans and nichelings exist in the same world 2nd poll/discussion

Chiyanna

ANOTHER POLL  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which one? Pick up to 2

• Nichelings discover humans (they interact for first time)
    • Nichelings have already been domesticated by humans
    • Nichelings are already domesticated but a new tribe of nichelings arrives on the island
    • Other/neither (specify what)
  2. 2. What time period?

• Tribal
    • Ancient Civilization
    • Meidevil
    • Enlightenment
    • Industrial Revolution
    • Modern
    • Futuristic
    • Vikings (not a time period but who cares? THEY'RE VIKINGS)
  3. 3. Landmass?

• Single Large Island
    • Single Small Island
    • Small island chain
    • Large island chain
    • Continent
    • Continent with nearby islands

This poll is closed to new votes

I made 3 poll questions that I think must be answered before the RP can be created. Plus if u have any ideas for the rp you'd like to be implemented post them here.

I'm also looking for names for the islands/continent the humans live on, and names for the nicheling tribe.

I promise that after this I'll actually create the rp. Should I create a thread just to take applications of characters in the meantime? Or use this thread?

• Paw up 1

(I know ya'll are probably sick of polls but I couldn't decide so I figure creating a poll of the ppl the rp is gonna be for is better than rolling dice and having it not work out cause ppl don't like something about it)

Also thank you Trooper Modeer Cake for voting!

I've always imagined nichelings similar to warrior cats - they interact with humans like dogs or cats, they just have secret cultures since they can't communicate with humans like humans can with each other.

• Paw up 1

27 minutes ago, Sky said:

I've always imagined nichelings similar to warrior cats - they interact with humans like dogs or cats, they just have secret cultures since they can't communicate with humans like humans can with each other.

(Yeah that's about what I think too. Tho I hadn't rlly thought about humans and nichelings interacting, nichelings kinda behave like the cats in WCs as far as their sentientness and interactions with eachother)

• Like 1

I imagine them as being very similar to humans on aspects like intelligence and being able to grab things. On my own story they have build a futuristic space civilization and have spaceships and are slightly larger than large dogs. But probably for this rp they can be like on the tribal or early civilization stage. So I imagine them as being able to build things and make fire and such.

• Paw up 1

(i think i should make clear that the time period thing was mainly for the humans. I don't know yet whether nichelings will be able to make things and have fire but I will have to consider it)

23 hours ago, Stormtroope commandercake said:

I imagine them as being very similar to humans on aspects like intelligence and being able to grab things. On my own story they have build a futuristic space civilization and have spaceships and are slightly larger than large dogs. But probably for this rp they can be like on the tribal or early civilization stage. So I imagine them as being able to build things and make fire and such.

(also even if not, I may make them able to write with their claws and such)

(What does everyone else think? should nichelings be able to build things, make fires, write, etc? What should be their limits if any?)

@Lizardcake @Trooper Modeer Cake @Sky

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(i think i should make clear that the time period thing was mainly for the humans. I don't know yet whether nichelings will be able to make things and have fire but I will have to consider it)

(What does everyone else think? should nichelings be able to build things, make fires, write, etc? What should be their limits if any?)

Nests

Cover for when it rains

Food storage

Then i guess they'd have things for different biomes that they adapted to

Also they'd probably try to eat the humans-

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

I think they could build some things, but very primitive, like building a temporary den out of sticks. Fires? Most nichelings can, but only on accident, only the oldest and wisest know how to do that. About writing, they should have a form of it, but something like acient cave paintings. Like this:

obraz.thumb.png.b4c911614d6cf9b22f876dfc91ba2ff5.png

This would mean: 'I saw a bearyena'.

• Paw up 1

(Ok so it seems putting together all these answers that basically the nichelings should have the technological abilities of cavemen)

9 hours ago, Modeer said:

Also they'd probably try to eat the humans-

I mean they might since they eat bearyenas lol. Maybe they'll have some fear of humans that prevents that? I'm sure humans are capable of defending themselves, much more than in-game bearyenas.

Which reminds me, should the humans have other niche creature pets? Like tamed bearyenas? Or rabbils? Or bluebirds? Dodomingos, etc?

4 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

I think they could build some things, but very primitive, like building a temporary den out of sticks. Fires? Most nichelings can, but only on accident, only the oldest and wisest know how to do that. About writing, they should have a form of it, but something like acient cave paintings. Like this:

obraz.thumb.png.b4c911614d6cf9b22f876dfc91ba2ff5.png

This would mean: 'I saw a bearyena'.

oooooo that's cool

• Paw up 1