Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

"Uh...yes. Unless you have a better idea."

"Uhm. i can help, i know a bit about how to do this, relatively safely, my dad was- is a doctor and ive watched him or, had to watch him do autopsies before, so um i can- i can help, i also have apposable thumbs." he said, glancing at the corpse.

24 minutes ago, Pancake said:

"Uhm. i can help, i know a bit about how to do this, relatively safely, my dad was- is a doctor and ive watched him or, had to watch him do autopsies before, so um i can- i can help, i also have apposable thumbs." he said, glancing at the corpse.

"Oh," said Whitetail, a bit surprised, "Alright then." She walked over to the corpse.

45 minutes ago, Pancake said:

35 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Oh," said Whitetail, a bit surprised, "Alright then." She walked over to the corpse.

reese looked between the deer and the flower with his head in his hands before he started to laugh a sort of high-pitched hysterical laugh 

why am i laughing this isnt funny theres nothing funny about this

"well!!!! you guys have fun with that!!" he stood up "i would really rather not see any of this so ill just be over there if you need me!!" he started over to a different area away from everyone gathering 

14 minutes ago, jack-o-pepper said:

reese looked between the deer and the flower with his head in his hands before he started to laugh a sort of high-pitched hysterical laugh 

"well!!!! you guys have fun with that!!" he stood up "i would really rather not see any of this so ill just be over there if you need me!!" he started over to a different area away from everyone gathering 

Whitetail blinked, they're just a civilian. For a civilian, simply seeing a dead body is quite a trauma. And everyone reacts to trauma differently. I just hope everyone here will be able to stay sane, at least a little sane. 

She stood over the corpse now, giving it an inititial look over.

@GreenTheCrowFox (anything new she would notice with a closer look?)

17 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Whitetail blinked, they're just a civilian. For a civilian, simply seeing a dead body is quite a trauma. And everyone reacts to trauma differently. I just hope everyone here will be able to stay sane, at least a little sane. 

The only real visible injuries were the weird puncture wounds, which were oddly scattered around.

• Paw up 1

30 minutes ago, jack-o-pepper said:

10 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

he glanced at the corpse.

"does anyone have any rubber gloves?" he asked to anyone that would listen.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Astraion approached the body and sniffed it. He was unbothered by the deceased fellow child for some reason. (Gree does he smell anything?)

Just now, Pancake said:

he glanced at the corpse.

"does anyone have any rubber gloves?" he asked to anyone that would listen.

"What's rubber?" Astraion asked confusedly

• Like 1

Just now, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

Astraion approached the body and sniffed it. He was unbothered by the deceased fellow child for some reason. (Gree does he smell anything?)

"What's rubber?" Astraion asked confusedly

"uh.. protective, stretchy kinda substance, to keep fluids off my hands." he replied, scanning the area quickly, beginning to move leaves and debris from a specific, body-sized area to perform the procedure as cleanly as possible, and as to not dirty the corpse.

3 minutes ago, Pancake said:

"uh.. protective, stretchy kinda substance, to keep fluids off my hands." he replied, scanning the area quickly, beginning to move leaves and debris from a specific, body-sized area to perform the procedure as cleanly as possible, and as to not dirty the corpse.

Astraion was horrified by this ward-substance's description.

3 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

Nothing out of the ordinary.

That meant that somebody from the group would have to have killed him...

"I can't pick up anything other than the blood and our own scents, which might mean-" Astraion stopped himself. Mayyyyybe saying it could be one of them wasn't a great idea, especially since if it were true the murderer would murder him. Which was the one thing Einar told him not to do, dying.

2 minutes ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

"I can't pick up anything other than the blood and our own scents, which might mean-" Astraion stopped himself. Mayyyyybe saying it could be one of them wasn't a great idea, especially since if it were true the murderer would murder him. Which was the one thing Einar told him not to do, dying.

"can you try and find exactly where he died? like.. if there was a scuffle or anything or is where he is right now just his.. death place?" he asked as politely as he could, his voice shaking slightly as he continued to clear a space.

20 minutes ago, Pancake said:

"can you try and find exactly where he died? like.. if there was a scuffle or anything or is where he is right now just his.. death place?" he asked as politely as he could, his voice shaking slightly as he continued to clear a space.

"There aren't signs of dragging or a trail so I think he died here. I'm not a professional tracker though, i only know the basics."

9 minutes ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

"There aren't signs of dragging or a trail so I think he died here. I'm not a professional tracker though, i only know the basics."

he just hummed an acknowledgement.

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

1 hour ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

"That does seem to be the case." Whitetail said as she began helping to clear a space, moving branches and such with her mouth and hooves, and letting others do the more fine clearing. ( @GreenTheCrowFox correct us if we're wrong)

1 hour ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

No scents of any other creatures...means one of our group killed them. Whitetail nearly blurted this realization, but on second thought it wasn't a good idea to panic everyone. Better do the autopsy first. "You do some more sniffing around, see if you can find any clues, err, what is your name?"

37 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"That does seem to be the case." Whitetail said as she began helping to clear a space, moving branches and such with her mouth and hooves, and letting others do the more fine clearing. ( @GreenTheCrowFox correct us if we're wrong)

No scents of any other creatures...means one of our group killed them. Whitetail nearly blurted this realization, but on second thought it wasn't a good idea to panic everyone. Better do the autopsy first. "You do some more sniffing around, see if you can find any clues, err, what is your name?"

Yep, that is correct

There was no trail, or anything stirred up around him. it seemed as though he had been killed without even knowing there was a threat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

He paused after the space was cleared, then stood up and walked over to the body.

“I’m gonna move him.” He said, rolling up his sleeves to reveal his thick, dark-skinned arms.

he took a deep, shaky breath, then as carefully as he could put an arm under the boys knees and one under his shoulders, careful to hold his arms in place and make sure his limbs stayed relatively still as he hefted the dead weight in his arms up, blood ran viscously down his arms and dripped heavily onto the foliage below as he carried the body to the cleared area.

he slowly and carefully laid the boy down on the cold, moist ground.

”alright. Can someone please note any and all of his wounds, any tattoos, birthmarks, piercings, any bodily marks.” He said, his hands still in front of him, dripping with the kid’s blood and dirtied with moss and dirt.

oh god Jack what have you gotten yourself into? You’re about to dissect a kid for christs sake.

His thoughts swam bitterly in his head as he just wiped the excess blood on his black pants, at least it wouldn’t stain too bad, might not make it look like he did the murdering.

he rubbed his face best he could with blood-stained hands, smearing crimson across his bright Yellow petals.

”okay- okay, you’re okay, you’re okay, you’ll get through this, it’s just one little autopsy you’ll be fine.” He muttered to himself as (ineffective) reassurance.

He paused after the space was cleared, then stood up and walked over to the body.

“I’m gonna move him.” He said, rolling up his sleeves to reveal his thick, dark-skinned arms.

he took a deep, shaky breath, then as carefully as he could put an arm under the boys knees and one under his shoulders, careful to hold his arms in place and make sure his limbs stayed relatively still as he hefted the dead weight in his arms up, blood ran viscously down his arms and dripped heavily onto the foliage below as he carried the body to the cleared area.

”alright. Can someone please note any and all of his wounds, any tattoos, birthmarks, piercings, any bodily marks.” He said, his hands still in front of him, dripping with the kid’s blood and dirtied with moss and dirt.

oh god Jack what have you gotten yourself into? You’re about to dissect a kid for christs sake.

His thoughts swam bitterly in his head as he just wiped the excess blood on his black pants, at least it wouldn’t stain too bad, might not make it look like he did the murdering.

he rubbed his face best he could with blood-stained hands, smearing crimson across his bright Yellow petals.

”okay- okay, you’re okay, you’re okay, you’ll get through this, it’s just one little autopsy you’ll be fine.” He muttered to himself as (ineffective) reassurance.

Tyler walked towards the body, and the uneasy group.

"Hey, so, I've dealt with dead people and stuff in the past, and I know a lot about anatomy. Do you mind if I help with the autopsy?"

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Tyler walked towards the body, and the uneasy group.

"Hey, so, I've dealt with dead people and stuff in the past, and I know a lot about anatomy. Do you mind if I help with the autopsy?"

“Ye- Yeah, that would be.. great.” He said, nodding.

Just now, Pancake said:

“Ye- Yeah, that would be.. great.” He said, nodding.

**slight gore descriptions**

Tyler nodded and bent down next to the body, examining the wounds.

"These wounds... I've never seen anything like them before, they don't look like normal stab wounds or cuts. Other than that though, my guess is he died by bleeding out, as there are no major arteries here." Tyler pointed to where the wounds were scattered.

• Paw up 1

"Well he has these wounds that all look the same at multiple places on his body. Other than that, nothing else I can see."

"These wounds... I've never seen anything like them before, they don't look like normal stab wounds or cuts. Other than that though, my guess is he died by bleeding out, as there are no major arteries here." Tyler pointed to where the wounds were scattered.

"You're...right." Whitetail was a bit surprised that one of the group knew this much about death. Was this person a soldier too?

Just now, Chiyanna said:

"Well he has these wounds that all look the same at multiple places on his body. Other than that, nothing else I can see."

he hummed and gave a little nod.

”tattoos? Birthmarks?” He questioned.

Just now, Pancake said:

he hummed and gave a little nod.

”tattoos? Birthmarks?” He questioned.

"Good idea. You." Tyler pointed to Whitetail. "You can smell the area, right? Does anything smell off or different? This death could be accidental, I mean we have no clue what animals are in this forest. And if it's someone in the group, we need to figure out who's sick enough to kill a child, and we need to figure it out soon before someone else dies."

10 minutes ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

"Good idea. You." Tyler pointed to Whitetail. "You can smell the area, right? Does anything smell off or different? This death could be accidental, I mean we have no clue what animals are in this forest. And if it's someone in the group, we need to figure out who's sick enough to kill a child, and we need to figure it out soon before someone else dies."

His heart sunk at the thought of being accompanied by a child murderer.

”Yeah, you have the best nose of our little group so.” He said.

25 minutes ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

13 minutes ago, Pancake said:

His heart sunk at the thought of being accompanied by a child murderer.

”Yeah, you have the best nose of our little group so.” He said.

She didn't like being ordered around, usually she was doing the ordering, but since there was no chain of command and they had a point she decided to agree, "I'm pretty decent. Better at smelling than a person for sure. I'll take the antlered one with me. They seem to be a good tracker. He's already smelled the immediate area around the body."

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(I'm kinda waiting for the response to this) @Very Scawy Avokiddo

• Paw up 1