Stray Fawn Community

Emergency preparations for the apocalypse

BirbMonstwo

(More context on pages 55 and 56 of my homethread)

As you would know if you saw  some of my previous posts, I am going on a trip that’s over a month long, so I’ll only have access to this alt account I use on mobile (also using it to post this, I’m leaving in 1 and a half hours).

Due to this, there is a huge risk of accidentally getting more posts on my alt account than my main. If such a thing happens, the world will explode, killing everyone.

Not all hope is lost, however. I can make a portal to another dimension called the Thumpieverse. It will fit up to 100 people and then I will be unable to make another.

Since I needed room for me, people I knew personally and had to save, and people whose skills we needed for the human race to survive (eg: Doctors in case someone gets sick, farmers so we have food), I can only fit 5 forumers.

Due to her being my friend, @lizardcake gets a free reservation.

The first 4 people to ask will too be allowed to save themselves by going to the Thumpieverse.

More clarification on what the Thumpieverse even is will be given later.

Current reservations (FULL):

@Party Fawn

@YourLocalStranger

@eebee

@AndromedaTheGalaxyCat

@Pale (IGNORE THIS, SHE GOT IN BY BUYING ME HAPPY MEALS. BUT NO I WILL NOT LET ANYONE ELSE IN FOR SUCH REASONS)

• BirbMonstwo changed the title to Emergency preparations for the apocalypse

The Thumpieverse is an alternate dimension million’s of years older than ours, inhabited by slightly unsettling round beings called Thumpies.

The Thumpies in question are able to travel through dimensions by bouncing up and down so fast they create a vortex. With my staff coated in real Thumpie fur, I can harness their power and go to the Thumpieverse. When we get their, we’ll either stay, or see if the Thumpies will help us find another dimension to inhabit.

727DBB0A-71D1-4EC6-90ED-6BCAAEA84984.jpeg.c3ef284f8cc1997d1381ac290ff6bf76.jpeg

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BirbMaster2 said:

Btw people with reservations can ask one question related to either the Thumpieverse specifically or about dimensional travel in general.

Are thumpies the only thing in the thumpieverse? 

47 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

can we bring our stuff or just ourselves

Yeah, you can bring 1 suitcase /bag of belongings as long as you keep it close so it doesn’t fall while we’re making the jump and land on a different branch.

43 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Are thumpies the only thing in the thumpieverse? 

Most of the dimension is a forest environment so there’s certainly trees. Though they are much less prevalent than Thumpies, there are also worm-like beings called Bonkers.

0541A79B-6F56-4D43-A7B5-63934E3FDDC6.jpeg.bfb7d61241a6cbed43807f674bf038c7.jpeg

• Like 2