3 hours ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

we might be able to keep it alive if stranger comes back 

but the old forgotten rp lasted like 31 pages so this is much longer

I really hope it isn’t dead, this was really fun

• Paw up 2

22 hours ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

we might be able to keep it alive if stranger comes back 

but the old forgotten rp lasted like 31 pages so this is much longer

I'm sorry but you guys can keep it going without me, I don't want this to die because me and other people had fun with it, but I don't really want to participate anymore. Sorry :(

• Paw up 2

Just now, YourLocalStranger said:

I'm sorry but you guys can keep it going without me, I don't want this to die because me and other people had fun with it, but I don't really want to participate anymore. Sorry :(

And also I might as well infodump Thief's whole backstory real quick. He had an identical twin brother who kept appearing in his memories. The two always made trouble and were pulling pranks. His brother and him weren't exactly liked because they were the children of a rouge, but their mother still loved them. 

One day a clan member tried to kill Thief's mother (the dark furred nicheling). He tried to stop the nicheling but accidentally threw his mother over the edge of the cliff. The clan member used that so Thief would be exiled. His brother didn't want to be exiled as well, so he didn't speak up when all of this was happening to Thief. The leader broke Thief's paw so he would be useless to any other tribe's nearby. 

Thief wandered for a little while, but no tribe would take him, and a few years later he died very young. A bearyena was chasing him and he was trying to run, but he slipped and fell into a rushing river and drowned. No one wanted to remember him, not even his brother, so he got put in the place of the forgotten ones. His name was meant to be Vishen. 

• Paw up 2
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

And also I might as well infodump Thief's whole backstory real quick. He had an identical twin brother who kept appearing in his memories. The two always made trouble and were pulling pranks. His brother and him weren't exactly liked because they were the children of a rouge, but their mother still loved them. 

One day a clan member tried to kill Thief's mother (the dark furred nicheling). He tried to stop the nicheling but accidentally threw his mother over the edge of the cliff. The clan member used that so Thief would be exiled. His brother didn't want to be exiled as well, so he didn't speak up when all of this was happening to Thief. The leader broke Thief's paw so he would be useless to any other tribe's nearby. 

Thief wandered for a little while, but no tribe would take him, and a few years later he died very young. A bearyena was chasing him and he was trying to run, but he slipped and fell into a rushing river and drowned. No one wanted to remember him, not even his brother, so he got put in the place of the forgotten ones. His name was meant to be Vishen. 

(thats kind of depressing-)

• Paw up 2

(I'll revive my characters properly once my exams are over but hopefully you'll be able to have fun until then. Also feel free to @ me if you need me for anything)

• Paw up 2

4 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

(Well thought out backstory! Sad that you can't continue, but it's alright. Should we say that Thief got "lost" (as in disappeared for good)?)

(gonna try to keep this alive) 

Sharp continued in the same direction, and eventually the swamps came into view. "Thank goodness." He muttered.

Newly Forgotten

When the different terrain came into view, they all at once felt excited and...a bad feeling too.

Nervous Brother

"It's the swamp!" Nervous exclaimed. Turning to the new other, they saw the churning of emtions in their eyes, "Home. Swamp home," Nervous reassured.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Well thought out backstory! Sad that you can't continue, but it's alright. Should we say that Thief got "lost" (as in disappeared for good)?)

(thanks! And yeah, thanks for understanding. You can say he thought he saw something in the distance and wandered off, and the others couldn't find him, and he disappeared for good.) 

• Paw up 3

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(Well thought out backstory! Sad that you can't continue, but it's alright. Should we say that Thief got "lost" (as in disappeared for good)?)

Newly Forgotten

When the different terrain came into view, they all at once felt excited and...a bad feeling too.

Nervous Brother

"It's the swamp!" Nervous exclaimed. Turning to the new other, they saw the churning of emtions in their eyes, "Home. Swamp home," Nervous reassured.

Sharp looked behind him to see Thief's response, but he was gone. 

"Thief! You silly goose, don't tell me you wandered off!" No, I can't lose Thief.

10 hours ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

(gonna try to keep this alive) 

Sharp continued in the same direction, and eventually the swamps came into view. "Thank goodness." He muttered.

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Newly Forgotten

Nervous Brother

2 hours ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

Sharp looked behind him to see Thief's response, but he was gone. 

"Thief! You silly goose, don't tell me you wandered off!" No, I can't lose Thief.

(We can do it)

”Huh?” The spirit turned to Sharp “Thief? You hear?!” She called out

23 minutes ago, PeanutBrittle said:

(We can do it)

”Huh?” The spirit turned to Sharp “Thief? You hear?!” She called out

"THIEF!" Sharp called, his deep, rumbling voice echoing for miles. But Thief was nowhere to be found. 

Sharp began to panic. "No. No. We can't lose Thief...We need to search for him."

• Sad 1

(I forgot what I last did and I'm lazy)

"Where the heck is the swamp?" The striped nicheling asked, and the scarred one suddenly looked around. She let off an explosion of smoke, hoping to find help

"Smoke helps no weakling" the striped nicheling hissed, and the scarred one flinched, and shrank

2 hours ago, Foxcake said:

"Where the heck is the swamp?" The striped nicheling asked, and the scarred one suddenly looked around. She let off an explosion of smoke, hoping to find help

"Smoke helps no weakling" the striped nicheling hissed, and the scarred one flinched, and shrank

Sharp noticed the smoke drifting from the distance. Maybe Thief is with the smoke-scarred one. He immediately began towards the smoke.

5 hours ago, Foxcake said:

Sharp noticed the smoke drifting from the distance. Maybe Thief is with the smoke-scarred one. He immediately began towards the smoke.

She looked to the others for support, before following Sharp

4 hours ago, PeanutBrittle said:

She looked to the others for support, before following Sharp

8 hours ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

Nervous Brother

"Sharp! Wait!" We have to get new spirits to swamp, we can't afford to wander off again. But seeing how frantic Sharp was...and knowing how much Thief meant to the other, and how much Nervous would be devastated if the new spirit was lost... "I'm coming with you. I'll round out the rear and be sure no others will be lost."  

38 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

"Sharp! Wait!" We have to get new spirits to swamp, we can't afford to wander off again. But seeing how frantic Sharp was...and knowing how much Thief meant to the other, and how much Nervous would be devastated if the new spirit was lost... "I'm coming with you. I'll round out the rear and be sure no others will be lost."  

"The smoke means the smoke scarred one is probably there, and Thief and the striped one might be with them. Then, we might be able to make our way to the swamp together." Sharp continued after the smoke.

5 hours ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

"The smoke means the smoke scarred one is probably there, and Thief and the striped one might be with them. Then, we might be able to make our way to the swamp together." Sharp continued after the smoke.

(not sure if you knew but for my characters italics means thoughts, kinda confusing since Guiding talks in italics lol. Or maybe you were just applying to the 'wait'))

Nervous Brother

"Right," they followed.

Newly Forgotten

Strangely relieved that they were headed away from the 'swamp', they followed the known-voice one. 

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(not sure if you knew but for my characters italics means thoughts, kinda confusing since Guiding talks in italics lol. Or maybe you were just applying to the 'wait'))

Nervous Brother

"Right," they followed.

Newly Forgotten

Strangely relieved that they were headed away from the 'swamp', they followed the known-voice one. 

(i was responding to wait, sometimes i put thoughts in italics as well) 

Sharp continued after the smoke trail, and began to see the smoke-scarred one snd the striped one in the distance, but Thief nowhere to be found...

• Paw up 1

7 hours ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

(i was responding to wait, sometimes i put thoughts in italics as well) 

Sharp continued after the smoke trail, and began to see the smoke-scarred one snd the striped one in the distance, but Thief nowhere to be found...

Nervous Brother

"Let's speak to others, they may seen Thief."

Newly Forgotten

Their eyes stung as smoke filled their face. Tears began to fall as the world morphed around them and the tears became a waterfall. Confusion filled them as their eyes flashed blue. And then they were back in the dark place again.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

"Let's speak to others, they may seen Thief."

Newly Forgotten

Their eyes stung as smoke filled their face. Tears began to fall as the world morphed around them and the tears became a waterfall. Confusion filled them as their eyes flashed blue. And then they were back in the dark place again.

Sharp noticed the new nicheling have a flashback and gave them a worried look before going over to the smoke-scarred and striped ones. 

"Have you guys seen Thief anywhere? We can't find him, and we can't lose him."

If I were to hypothetically eventually somewhere in the distant future make a PotFO video with Dark Side by Alan Walker, which part of the song would you like to focus on your character (it could be present, flashbacks or both) and would you be interested in making some art/animatic/animation for it? If you aren't interested in drawing yourself but the part you want in the video spoils your character's story, you can DM me with what you want drawn

This is all very hypothetical and I will probably forget about this but it would be fun if (I can't figure out how to finish this sentence but you get the point)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

If I were to hypothetically eventually somewhere in the distant future make a PotFO video with Dark Side by Alan Walker, which part of the song would you like to focus on your character (it could be present, flashbacks or both) and would you be interested in making some art/animatic/animation for it? If you aren't interested in drawing yourself but the part you want in the video spoils your character's story, you can DM me with what you want drawn

This is all very hypothetical and I will probably forget about this but it would be fun if (I can't figure out how to finish this sentence but you get the point)

i would want you to include the Sharp's death scene, since its a pretty important part of his character. i cant think of the part if the song it could be matched up with though. 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 7:04 AM, AndromedaCake_ said:

Sharp noticed the new nicheling have a flashback and gave them a worried look before going over to the smoke-scarred and striped ones. 

"Have you guys seen Thief anywhere? We can't find him, and we can't lose him."

"Oh good, the number goes down and down as you get dumber and dumber" the striped one said

"No, we haven't" the scarred one said

"And I-" the striped one began, but the scarred one stamped her foot before she could finish